[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to be killing myself soon. I'm not going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1447482211741.jpg (60KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1447482211741.jpg
60KB, 720x960px
I'm going to be killing myself soon. I'm not going to talk about why, nor am I going to change my opinion, so please don't try to talk me out of it.

I have two questions:
-Since I chose the method of shooting myself in the head (because it's quick, painless, and effective), and guns are illegal where I live, how do I avoid getting caught buying a firearm, and what should I do if I get caught? I want to buy from the darknet since I don't know any arms dealers in real life, so the prospect of getting caught is real.

-Where should I donate my money and possessions? I need something which would actually benefit people in the long term.
>>
Just get an exit bag, it might be legal in your area and it quick and painless
>>
>>16494075
It's not effective - most back out when using this. On top of that, I'm not sure as to whether buying large amounts of helium is legal where I live.
>>
>>16494066
You can give the money to me. I will buy a boat and we can have an adventure before you off yourself.
>>
Make sure you know where to aim, or else you could seriously fuck yourself up and end up in a vegetive state wishing you could kill yourself but having to watch people change your diaper and tend your bed sores.

Look into shooting yourself in the heart.
>>
>>16494066
>I chose the method of shooting myself in the head

Great.. add one more number to the "Deaths Caused by Gun Violence" statistic that the anti-gun nuts like to throw around all the time... fuck you OP, stop being so selfish, kill yourself with some other method and don't give any (figurative) ammunition to the people that want to ban guns for lawful gun owners like myself. Also, shooting yourself in the head is gonna be messy, think about the poor people who will have to clean your liquefied head goo up after you're gone.
>>
1) I don't know. Even if I did know, I wouldn't tell you. This is not to be cruel: it is how the darknets survive. If they just went around telling people how to get there, they wouldn't stay dark. I am sorry, but you are going to have to research this yourswlf, with the attendant risks.
2) Habitat for Humanity is a popular choice, as is Doctors Without Borders.

But you knew all of this already. You didn't come to an advice board because you wabted to know how to kill yourself; you already know all of that. You came here hoping, against all the protests that your condition is driving you to make, and against all the hope that your condition is telling you does not exist, that someone would give you a reason to live.

Only an exceptionally strong will to live can hold out against what you've been going through for so long. I am sorry to hear that you're hurting. But you don't want to die. You want to live, and that's the only reason you really need.

Of course, words like that can't work miracles. I know that. I have not cured your depression, or whatever other conditions you might have. I can't do that. But help IS available, and if I can help you hold on long enough to seek it out, then that'll do for me.
>>
>>16494091
>Look into shooting yourself in the heart.

Isn't that agonizing? From what I've read it is, while shooting yourself in the head is mostly quick and painless. Where should I shoot myself in the head not to end up in a vegetative state? In the temple I guess?
>>
Try to minimise the bother you're putting on others:
> accidental victims
> cleanup team
> parents

The best way to do this is to not kill yourself though.
>>
>>16494136
>But you don't want to die. You want to live, and that's the only reason you really need.

This is known to be a common stereotype and misconception.
I came here mostly to seek advice on how to avoid getting caught and what to do if I get caught.
>>
>>16494066
>Where should I donate my money and possessions? I need something which would actually benefit people in the long term.
can you spare a couple of bucks for me to buy games on steam?
>>
>>16494151
>accidental victims
Why would there be any?

>cleanup team
Thanks for bringing it up. I will probably go the forest then.

>parents
This isn't possible. Virtually any suicide causes family members grief. It's just a fact of life.
>>
>>16494165
samefag,
to the forest *
>>
If you can acquire it, alcohol, benzos and a rope
>>
>>16494066
>shooting myself in the head (because it's quick, painless, and effective)
That's not entirely true though. Failed suicide attempts by means of guns are a thing that exists; if you shoot yourself in the temple, you're not destroying enough of the brain to kill you but most likely just sever your optical nerves, making you blind. Shooting yourself in the mouth can miss the brain stem, and shotgun below jaw is famous for face-disfiguring non-fatal injuries. Coupled with the fact that you don't know how to obtain such a weapon, I think you should go over the different possibilities again and reevaluate whether using a gun is really the easiest suicide option.

>Where should I donate my money and possessions? I need something which would actually benefit people in the long term.
No matter what it is, make it something that you personally feel is important. Don't kill yourself possibly having regrets about that one last act.

>>16494165
>Thanks for bringing it up. I will probably go the forest then.
People walk their dogs/go for a jog in the morning and occasionally stumble over people who had the same genius idea as you did, and they'd rather not find your body.
>>
>>16494066
>I chose the method of shooting myself in the head
Ok, so that's kind of a one time deal, you don't get to have another try if you mess up your first attempt. To that end, what you really want is a shotgun with a 3½" magnum slug - put one of those through your skull and you can pretty much gaurentee you'll be dead as fuck. If you use a rifle, don't use anything smaller than 7.62 (either kind will do) or an imperial size that starts with .3 or higher. I wouldn't recommend using a pistol at all, however if you have to then .45ACP is good but .50AE is better. Use JHP rounds and remember the longer the barrel the more energy is imparted to the bullet, so a snubnose anything is out of the question. Anything smaller than those two and there's a good chance you'll spend the rest of your life like a less intelligent versio of Stephen Hawking.
>>
OP. Dont use a gun.
>>
WAYS IN WHICH NOT TO KILL YOURSELF:
>Throwing under train
Train drivers get serious psychological trauma from this and some are never able to return to their previous jobs again. Plus, you'll make people trying to get to/from work angry.
>Jumping off highway bridge
Should be self-explanatory, but when you're driving at >100km/h you really don't want a body smashing into your windshield. You'll likely cause accidents, and worse, death of people who actually enjoyed living.
>Hanging
It's really hard to get a quick death from hanging, unless you fall far enough to actually tear your head off. Even if you manage to get your neck to snap, death is not guaranteed to be instantaneous. If your neck doesn't snap, enjoy struggling for air for the next 2 minutes.
>Jumping off a bridge into a river
If we're not talking about the golden gate bridge or any other really high bridge, you might remain conscious after hitting the water and get to experience one of the worst ways to die: drowning.
>Shooting yourself
for the reasons mentioned above, it's not as easy as it seems to get it right and failure leaves you badly crippled.
>Jumping off a building
Depending on how you land, your death might be far from instantaneous. Also, cleanup crews.
>Suicide by cop
They really don't want or need that shit, and all the legal proceedings afterwards aren't fun for them.
>Slicing your arms open
People will think you're cliché as fuck.

Maybe /diy/ can come up with fun, easy and reliable ways to kill yourself.
>>
>it's an 'op will kill himself' thread
>op will live atleast 20 more years
>>
>>16494066
Are you fucking joking? You are planning to kill yourself, yet you are bothered by the legality of purchasing a gun? stop being such a pussy and just do it. Steal one. Find a gangster on the street and rob him. Who fucking cares what happens, you are going to die anyway.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.