[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an ugly chick and people almost completely ignore me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: 3YRi3fB.png (222KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
3YRi3fB.png
222KB, 500x375px
I'm an ugly chick and people almost completely ignore me. Nobody talks to me in my classes and I've made no friends in school. I can count the conversations I've had on two hands and the first semester is almost over.

Now is this because I'm ugly or because I'm hung up on being ugly and my cynicism shows? Also is there anything I can do?
>>
Post face. Seriously
>>
>>16493955

It's the ugly. Push education and being comfy. Money means plastic surgery if it helps. Stay strong it won't be easy
>>
>>16493960

Nope, not here. I get 3s in rate threads if that helps.
>>
>>16493955
being an ugly girl is harder to get past, than an ugly guy. I'm a girl and i do notice those mechanisms.
but as with guys, you can look like a merch train who spilled over, but if you don't act on that, and dress well, just a normal girl.

one thing i've learnt is style is more important than having a pretty. faces don't make good conversation topics
>>
>>16493955
Are there any other ugly girls? Try to befriend them.
Otherwise focus on studying and seek friends online.
t. fellow uggo
>>
>>16493955
Lower your standards and go for any guy who gives you the time of day. It's hard to tell if you're homely if we can't see you.
>>
File: 65465132165.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
65465132165.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
>>16493955
Hun it is one thing to be ugly and it is another thing to be unfit.

If you are ugly, I get it. Body isn't proportioned right, face is askew.

Now if you are unfit that you can change, go work out.

If you are ugly think of it as having curly hair, but you want straight hair? Easy fix get a straightener. Got zits? Clean your fucking face you nasty bitch and research products to use based on your skin type. Even simpler you are a girl and makeup can erase anything.

Use that same method for all of your ugliness.

1. Find the issue!

2. Find a solution!

3. Apply the solution!

4. You then look good in the mirror? Or you look good to other people. Remember which one matters more.
>>
>>16494938
>Now if you are unfit that you can change, go work out.

It really irritates me how every time someone suggests this
Not everyone is a fat fucking slob some people are really genuinely down on their luck and are ugly for things out of their control
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 540x401px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 540x401px
I'm slender/skinny but I just have an ugly face. Rough features. What I did:

>Thin lips: lip plumper. $20 dollars.
>makeup. Lots of it.
•eyeshadow
•eyeliner
•foundation (watch YouTube videos on how to properly apply)
>also, wear clothes that are more flattering to your body type. In terms of color, stick to something "mysterious" (i.e. Black, white, maroon, etc)

I also have a big nose. I'm gonna save up for rhinoplasty in the future.

I used to be called ugly in middle school, then in high school I lost weight and learned how to use makeup - it's quite a liberating feeling when you ignore or friendzone the guys who used to pick on you, lol.
>>
What's your kik?
>>
>>16494955
Yeah, I have seen plenty out of fit people. Some people it is a preference.
>>
>>16494955
>I have an ugly nose, so I shouldn't work on my flabby body
Wow, so many excuses!
>>
>>16494958
If a guy were to date you and you look one way in public, then when he sees you without make up, he'd have every right to sue you for fraud.
>>
here's the problem

as a man I have no problem talking to you if you are ugly, however you put me in a difficult situation because I know for a fact you will develop romantic feelings for me since I am giving you male attention when you are devoid of any.
now I am stuck because I am not going to reciprocate these feelings, you will feel bad, and I will be a dick. its a lose lose for us.
>>
>>16495076
I wouldn't date a guy stupid enough to believe that I was born with wings on my eyes.
>>
Probably both. Fix the ugly homegirl.
>>
>>16495066
What excuses retard? The body ISN'T flabby, that's the point, doesn't fix the other shit
Stop projecting fatty
>>
>>16495110

lol this tbqhf
>>
>>16495066
You got it the other way round, flaming shithead. The actual point is that you can be downright ripped, but that won't fix an ugly nose. So you work on what you can at first, which is exercise to cut down fat, then you have no choice but save up for plastic surgery, because God just hates some people
>>
>>16494958
I wear glasses and am legally blind without them. I don't wear make up-- when I do I guesstimate and hope for the best. Is there a better way to do it? Shit's impossible :(
>>
I would gladly marry someone uglier than you, and I'm not bad looking. My standards would get higher about things not related to physical appearance.

There is tons of guys who will fuck any girl regardless of how ugly. You just don't realize it. The popular good looking guys might not because they can "fuck some hot bitch's pussy" at a party, and their friends might make fun of them if they date you. The guys who aren't like that are probably too shy to go and make contact with you.

There is so many guys who would fuck you just because you have a vagina and you don't even realize it. You walk around them all day at college.
>>
>>16494955
Fag, he explained being unfit if it was an issue could be resolved
>>
>people almost completely ignore me. Nobody talks to me in my classes
this is basically what it's like to be a guy
>>
Ugly people still get talked to. You should at least be getting attention from at least one male who sees you as an easy catch because you are ugly.

It sounds like you are unapproachable due to social issues that you are having not your appearance.

Do you consider yourself fun to talk to? What makes you interesting enough to have a conversation doesn't have to be your looks. Your personality can take you from a 3 to a 7. Whereas an uninteresting 7 goes to a 3 really fast. Try to be more interesting instead of focusing on being ugly.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 625x469px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 625x469px
Theres ugly and double ugly but sometimes ur just fucked.Dunno ur face but if you are nice you wont be like 10,000 fatties or tit tatted country time venomaide that has -100% chance of getting laid by anything 96.4 degrees.Even those get laid by meth addicts.Sometimes.
Point is be cool,drop the im ugly routine and try comedy.You looking at my dick nose?For 20$ ill peg you with it.
Shit like the that.
And rank on fat girls when you are around dudes.If you are lucky a high five might land on one of your tits.
>>
>>16495702
Being ugly isn't as simple as being unfit so it's useless advice desu
>>
>>16495702
If it can be resolved just by losing weight then the person isn't really ugly are they

Sometimes people are just ugly
It gets annoying that instead of hearing advice on how to cope with their ugly all they get is fitness preaching and what basically sounds like "oh you should stop being ugly then" like it's simple
>>
>>16496513
>Not reading the rest of the post
>Not noticing how they mention to apply it to any aspect of ugliness including zits etc
>Being this dumb

No wonder you are still ugly.
>>
>>16496569
I'm not OP, but if you want to talk about knowing how to read, why don't you read the first post and notice she didn't ask for beauty advice in any of it. She's a girl for fucks sake, she probably already knows the existence of hair straighteners and face washes. She wants to know if she stop being cynical about it
>>
>>16496577
Hey man, different people have different approaches to solve a problem.

YOU read again. OP asks a question which we have literally no context for and cannot actually answer. Then she asks a question we CAN answer, "Also is there anything I can do?"

So, people correctly interpreted this as giving their general insight. Obviously this girl has issues with her appearances so people are suggesting things to do about it.

How are you this fucking dumb? Lol.
>>
>>16496582
She is asking if there's anything she can do so her cynicism doesn't show, that's why if follows the phrase mentioning her being cynical. It makes much more sense than thinking is "is there anything I can do to be prettier?" cause if that was a concern she would have posted a picture at least
>>
>>16496591
Nope, it actually is not implied one way or another, when you read it again. Completely open for interpretation, and you would be objectively wrong to disagree with this fact.
>>
>>16496597
It just would not make any fucking sense otherwise
Her concerns are that people don't talk to her and that she might be driving them away because she's hung up on her looks
Why would she state all of that if she didn't want to learn how to he social despite her looks and how to learn to be one of those thousands of ugly people who aren't hung up about it?
>>
>>16496603
As I said again, different people have different solutions to a problem. Maybe the people suggesting she actually work harder on her looks have a point and have her attitude in mind. Remember, a healthy body is a healthy mind. Working out and doing other things could make her mentally feel better about herself too.
>>
>>16496606
But all it sounds like is that she should be even more hung up on her looks than she already is cause there's nothing else to worry about or work on than that anyway
>>
>>16493955
Lower your standards.
>>
>>16496615
She wants friends, there are no standards for friends
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.