[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend is trying to push me to "indulge" in his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 1439716239920.jpg (153KB, 958x1061px) Image search: [Google]
1439716239920.jpg
153KB, 958x1061px
My boyfriend is trying to push me to "indulge" in his facesitting fetish. Is it just me or is this just a really gross thing to do? I can somewhat understand feet or backs or whatever, but this is a little disgusting. He says it's his ultimate fantasy but I want nothing to do with it.
>>
what specifically don't you find appealing about it. Personally I find the thought of feet far more revolting
>>
>>16493571

I can understand feet, it's just a body part. I can't understand deriving enjoyment of smooshing a vagina on your face. It's just disgusting.
>>
Have you told him you don't want to yet?
>>
>>16493574
It's not really any different from shoving a dick in your mouth
>>
>>16493577

Yeah he's stopped asking me but I know he still wants to. I don't know if I even want to be with him anymore. It's like finding out your husband likes to eat shit: I don't want anything to do with it.
>>
>>16493574
Has he ever eaten you out? If so, then he already has had your vagina smooshed against his face.
>>
>>16493574

It's just oral sex. If you're not into it for whatever reason, that's fine, but it's a bit silly to call it "disgusting." It's one of the most normal and common things a couple can do together.
>>
>>16493582

Are you a child? Seriously, what is with your attitude? Your boyfriend is begging to go down on you and make you feel good. Most girls WISH their boyfriends would do something like this. It's not even a weird fetish, it's pretty much as vanilla as you can get
>>
I don't really understand the appeal of the facesitting fetish to be honest but I'd give it a go if my partner really really wanted to try it. Do you let your boyfriend eat you out OP? I can't see that it'd be that much different really, a guy's face is pretty much right up in that pussy when he's eating a girl out, facesitting would just have a lot more pressure involved...
>>
>>16493582

Oh my god. Just dump him already. Let literally ANY other woman have him. You do not deserve this guy
>>
>>16493554
>year of our lord 2015
>not wanting to orgasm from intense oral sex
>>
>>16493582

>guy wants his gal to sit on his face so he can indulge in that sweet flesh
>UGH, SO DISGUSTING, IT'S LIKE HE'S EATING SHIT

Break up with him. You'd be doing him a favor since apparently him wanting to eat out your vajayjay is akin to him eating shit. You must have one disgusting set of meat curtains to compare it to that.

Spare him the disgust of choking on your roast beef flaps and let him find someone who will actually enjoy it.
>>
I thought oral sex was what girls wanted
>>
b8 thread
>>
>>16493554

>I can somewhat understand feet or backs or whatever
>feet or backs or whatever
>backs or whatever
>backs

That would be a truly abnormal fetish. Not "gross," but I've never heard of anyone specifically into a person's back. It's like the least sexual part of a person's body
>>
>>16493634

Nah, not always.

My current gf doesn't find it to be any more pleasurable than using fingers. She prefers fingers since I can hit certain spots inside her easier. To her, after a certain point of wetness, she said she doesn't feel any difference between a tongue and fingers, and since you have a lot more freedom with fingers (using more fingers, touching more spots at once, using varying speeds with different fingers), she thinks it's just inferior.
>>
>>16493582
You sound like a dumb bitch. I love to eat my wife out. She fucking begs for it and I don't come up for air until she's shaking the walls with her orgasmic howling.

Just go find some random asshole and have rote missionary sex with the lights off. That seems more your speed.
>>
>>16493648
If she doesn't notice the difference, then you're not working the clit.
>>
>>16493648

Uh, dude... you know you can (and should) do both at the same time, right? Fingers on the inside, tongue on the lips & clit? Life is short, man, why half-ass it?
>>
>>16493582
just dump him lol
>>
>>16493653

This. Pretty much every form of "oral sex" should involve hands & fingers.
>>
>>16493647
>hey, hey babe
what?
>hey, can I just like, you know, play with your back?
w-what are you talking about anon?
>I mean, I just find your back to be incredibly sexy, would you mind if just like rubbed on it some?
well, okay I guess
>*starts rubbing on back*
>oh man, your back is so fucking sexy
>oh god babe, I'm so fucking horny right now, let me rub my dick on your back
this is getting weird, anon
>fuck, babe, I just want to lick your back and rub my dick in my saliva and cum all over your gorgeous back
wtf is wrong with you anon?
>>
>>16493650
not him, but

he said it's after a certain point of wetness. as a female, i get this. when youre really aroused, the clit goes further into the hood, making it less sensitive. i can see how after getting turned on all the way she'd not feel a difference- at that point it's just the pressure of either tounge/hand against the hood, rubbing the clit thru the hood and not touching it at the tip- because it's drawn into the hood.

just look up female anatomy and read about it
>>
>>16493663
>he said it's after a certain point of wetness. as a female, i get this.
This. I have to keep a towel underneath me because too much moisture, regardless of action, makes it to where I can't feel much. So we stop periodically to wipe off and then things are good again.
>>
>>16493653
>>16493650

I know what I'm doing senpai, I've had a number of relationships in my time.

She takes no additional enjoyment from it. I've verified it after months of trying.

What >>16493663 and >>16493672 said is pretty much exactly what she told me. And since I'm using my tongue, she gets to that level of wetness pretty much immediately, so she prefers I keep my mouth free for other things that she prefers.
>>
>>16493661

>BABY GOT BACK
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.