[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody have advice for a tall white man who wants to find a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
Anybody have advice for a tall white man who wants to find a long term asian girlfriend/wife? What is the best nationality for that, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, etc? Is it best to go live in their country and find one or is a Canadian/Vancouver immigrant okay? Is first generation or second generation immigrant better?

If you have stories and advice to share please do.

And I know it sounds beta and weebish, but I honestly just find asian women most attractive and I've been really enjoying learning basic Mandarin and Japanese. It's very interesting. I figure if I am going to one day find a long term partner, finding one from a completely different culture and background would allow me to learn a lot more than someone who is just like me.
>>
>>16493452
So - long term relationships, marriages in particular, are actually pretty fucking hard. Sure, opposites attract. Every point of difference between you and your significant other will be a point of stress. It is not insurmountable, but it will be there. Different economic backgrounds? That will cause problems. Different religion? Huge fucking problems. Different cultures? This can lead to so many different problems you don't even fucking have a clue. You like an Asian girl? Hope you like here Ama living with you (could be her mother, grandmother, all of the above - either way, you will have an Asian crone up in your everyday business).

Anyway - you want to know how to get an Asian girl? Be white. Move to Asia. That is all that is required. You have your stupid-ass yellow fever blinders on and will hook up with some Asian girl that every other expat around you will think looks like dog meat.

You won't believe me. A decade from now you will remember this and just think to yourself "fuck."
>>
>>16493452

My wife is native-born Chinese.

I cringed a little at the phrase, "best nationality." There isn't one. The differences between individual people are much larger than the differences between various nations. There are plenty of girls of any nationality or heritage, native-born, first generation, second generation, etc., which would be perfect for you or terrible for you. The way to find one good for you is not to cross off countries or backgrounds, but to meet as many individuals as you can.

I met my wife in my home country. I later visited her in China, and we started dating, and eventually returned to my home country to marry. We click no better or worse than any other couple, although we seem (at least at this point in time) to have a more lasting appreciation for each other because of the amount of time we've spent apart against our wishes to be together. We've done the long-distance thing more than once, out of necessity. It hurts and it's wounding, but in surviving it multiple times, it's made us stronger.
>>
>>16493452
>And I know it sounds beta and weebish, but I honestly just find asian women most attractive and I've been really enjoying learning basic Mandarin and Japanese. It's very interesting. I figure if I am going to one day find a long term partner, finding one from a completely different culture and background would allow me to learn a lot more than someone who is just like me.
Are you wanting to meet someone from another culture because you have a fetish for them, because you just want to learn more or because you want to immerse yourself in a foreign culture? because any of those 3 reasons will get you ignored by asian women.
>>
Dating is not going to work out, let alone marriage, if you choose your partner based on their race. If you think otherwise, you're not ready for dating and relationships. Just because you find one race more attractive, doesn't mean you should pursue them exclusively. The perfect girl for you could be a white weeb, and you'd never know it.

This really is one of the most pathetic posts I've seen all day.
>>
>>16493553

Ignore this guy. If you like one race more, go ahead and pursue girls of that race exclusively, either until your tastes change or until the end of your days. It will neither help nor hinder your chances of happiness.

I caught yellow fever in college and now I'm married to an Asian girl and I've *still* got it. When someone knows exactly what they want, of course they should pursue it.
>>
>>16493452
Regardless of her country of origin, she isn't going to find a fat smelly autistic sperglord attractive.
>>
>>16493553
you are probably a jealous white girl lel.
>>
>>16493616
Imagine the struggles of being a kid whose parents are only together because papa had a racial fetish
>>
>>16493738
Imagine the struggles of being a kid whose parents are only together because papa physically liked mama - like any other couple ever.
>>
>>16493738

You assume that's the only reason they are together. But the reason they got together need not be the reason they stay together.

If you ask any individual in a relationship, "what first attracted you to your partner?" whatever answer they give is NOT going to be the reason they are together. No woman ever married a guy for his nice smile.

If, like me, anon is into Asians, then by all means, he should feel free to pursue exclusively Asians. There are plenty of Asians to meet, so it's not like he's really limiting himself by only trying for Asians, and there are going to be plenty of compatible partners in any race or ethnic group you might care to name.

My wife knows I have a thing for Asians. She also knows I have a thing for intelligent women, and that I have met plenty of Asian girls, even hot Asian girls, that I could never date because they were too stupid for me to respect.

I know my wife likes my blue eyes, my white skin, and my being tall. I also know that she is attracted to kindness, and can't stand guys that are rude or mean.

We were attracted to each other because I'm white and she's Asian. We're still together because she's intelligent and I'm kind.

And also because the sex is incendiary.
>>
>>16493779
I don't assume anything and I speak from my own experience. I love my parents but it just...never struck well with me that my parents sought each other out for what I think are the dumbest reasons. Mom wanted to marry dad cause ~upward mobility~ and dad had similar sentiments as many of you on here. It's just weird
>>
>>16493452
Well i'd say to try talking to them bc Asian grills love great white phalluses, but you probably aren't the kind of guy to just walk up to a girl anywhere and talk to them.

In that case you're fucked because it's on you to initiate, especially with shy Asian grills.
>>
>>16493823

Did you even read my post? I literally just said that we were initially attracted to each other because of race, but actually became a couple and got married because we clicked as *people.*

I'm really sorry your parents got married for all the wrong reasons, but plenty of people get married for the right reasons, anon. Your parents' attraction to one another was not their downfall; their shortsightedness toward the larger issue of their compatibility was.

Likewise, other people that are attracted to one another at first sight do not inherently make for a worse marriage, *provided* that their relationship and eventual decision to marry is based on more than attraction.
>>
>>16493537
you are my dream scenario anon
I know it sounds gay as all can be, but I also met this girl and we've been doing the long distance thing for almost half a year now. It sounds ridiculously little, I can imagine, but she seems very determined to move here and for us to be together

but holy shit long distance is tough

I'm so glad I found someone that made it work. Gives me a ton of hope

unfortunately a lot of people don't get what you meant by
>I cringed a little at the phrase, "best nationality." There isn't one. The differences between individual people are much larger than the differences between various nations. There are plenty of girls of any nationality or heritage, native-born, first generation, second generation, etc., which would be perfect for you or terrible for you. The way to find one good for you is not to cross off countries or backgrounds, but to meet as many individuals as you can.

it's borderline racist to start off with a mindset of "perfect nationality", OP

people aren't a set of traits you check off a list until you find the right one. there's just _people_. Some general characteristics might be particular to a nationality, maybe, but you are setting yourself up for failure if you fix your mind on such petty standards of choosing people

let yourself be surprised
>>
>>16493823
>never struck well with me that my parents sought each other out for what I think are the dumbest reasons

look, people never choose their partners for good reasons initially, it's always superficial bullshit, and yes, race is one of the possible bullshit reasons. other things make the relationshit last.
>>
File: 1340142311318.jpg (77KB, 544x400px) Image search: [Google]
1340142311318.jpg
77KB, 544x400px
>>16493738
best post in the thread
>>
Alternatively, does anyone here have advice on how to stop being attracted to Asians? I am only incidentally attracted to girls who aren't Asian, so this is kind of problematic for me as a white guy. If anyone has experience with this or advice to give (other than "stop categorizing a whole race of people into a fetish, etc"), it would be appreciated.
>>
>>16493452
Like why can't you just let love happen instead of making it into a specific genre op.
Asians are only cute in the animu. Not irl there usually superficial and real bitches.
And deny sex.
Anyway good luck with your chink hunt.
>>
>>16493876

Hey, glad to inspire you to stick it out. We were apart for more than a year while being bf/gf, and that was tremendously difficult, not just because we were apart, but because you come to realize that there are people in your life, people who genuinely care for you, and who nevertheless have filed your relationship away in the "pipe dream" category of their minds, and so smile politely and falsely any time the topic of your gf comes up.

I had many friends and family, people who mean a lot to me, come up to me at the wedding and say, "you know, I never really thought you really would have made it workm but here you are. It's really amazing, congratulations."

Even now, much later, I still get sporadic messages from distant friends who find out through the grapevine and email me, "wow, you actually married her?? She's in this country now?? Holy shit."

The lesson here is not that friends and family are dumb for doubting the future of you and your long-distance gf, it's that long distance relationships were not always as possible as they are today. Technology has made the world smaller, and brought distant places and people closer. Things that would really have been impossible a generation ago are very possible now.

Never stop making an effort, anon. Video chat.
Write real, actual letters on paper and mail them. Send gifts. Bake big boxes of cookies and mail them to her. Holy shit, that was the best idea I ever had. I probably would not be married if not for baking her cookies. And the very best of luck to you both.
>>
>>16493452
Can anyone please explain the white man's fixation on Asian women please?
>>
>>16494027
Anime.
>>
>>16494027

I do not speak for all white men, but I find white women within my dating range to be to generally be entitled, obnoxious, dim, lazy, and fat.

I find Asian women in my dating range to be reasonable, polite, smart, hardworking, and skinny.

Plus I like a girl with an accent. What's not to love?
>>
>>16494027
they are qt
>>
Try japancupid.
>>
>>16494049
I don't know man. I just find it kind of creepy that white men just prey on Asian women almost exclusively. I have a white friend who has yellow fever and thinks the most mediocre looking Asian women are good looking.
>>
>>16494058
It's because they are short and have high pitched voices.

White men are all secretly pedophiles.
>>
>>16494058

Too strong a case of yellow fever is dangerous if not treated with relocation to Asia. In Asia he'd find a hot Asian wife. In the West he'll find and Asian wife he thinks is hot for awhile...
>>
>>16493452
Stop
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.