[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I renounce Russian citizenship if I'm living abroad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (1MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1456x2592px
How do I renounce Russian citizenship if I'm living abroad? I'm of the conscription age in Russia, so going to Russia to do so is not an option.
>>
>>16493425
Apply for citizenship in the nation of your choice?
>>
>>16493425
You can take citizenship in my underwear if you like, hot Russian guy.
>>
File: nein.png (439KB, 395x579px) Image search: [Google]
nein.png
439KB, 395x579px
just go like this
>>
>>16493464
That can take years depending on the country.
>>
>>16493425
Try to apply for citizenship..
However, depending on the country you live in, you might need to fulfill given parameters, ie. you need to have been living in the country for a few years, and/or pass a test on local history and social norms.

if you don't fulfill the criteria for citizenship, try for a visa extension or permanent visa, this won't grant you a new passport, however.

your local immigration office should be able to help with both...
>>
>>16493425
First of all, get citizenship someplace else. That may be enough - does Russia acknowledge double citizenship? If not, your swearing allegience elsewhere will be taken as rejection of Russia.
>>
You can't renounce a citizenship unless you have another one already.
>>
Hi, I have a russian citizenship and russian passport. Why do you want to renounce it? Are you planning on going back anyway?

I'm not going back, in fact I might be moving in to canada and it doesn't affect me a single bit.
>>
>>16493425
quit being a pussy and do your service, pidorasy
>>
File: CAFMLpIXEAAYnCS.jpg large.jpg (58KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
CAFMLpIXEAAYnCS.jpg large.jpg
58KB, 640x640px
Do you really think Putin is going to rely on your weak ass to take down the Islamic State? He has better men for this job.

If you refuse to go back to Russia then just refuse to go back to Russia. You don't need citizenship in another country; you can probably get permanent residency in Canada. I don't know the inner workings of Russia's defence ministry but I would have to imagine the money they would save by NOT chasing you is more valuable than whatever they would gain by chasing you.
>>
Go to google, type "how to get EU citizenship." Figure out which state has the weakest process, then go there.
>>
just come on over like all the other illegals, declare yourself a terrorist to get extra special treatment
>>
As mentioned, you need to have citizenship elsewhere first. You can't turn yourself into a stateless person.

Apart from that, go to a Russian consular office in your nation of residence. You'll perform the process through them. If Russia doesn't have a consulate in your country, there will be another country whose diplomatic affairs bureau handles stuff for Russians (similar to how the Swedish Embassy represents US interests in North Korea).
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.