[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend just asked me if it's OK for her to start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

My girlfriend just asked me if it's OK for her to start experimenting with girls since she's bi-curious (she said only kissing)

I love her a lot and I have no idea what to do. On one hand girls kissing is hot but on the other hand I don't want her to kiss anyone other then me.
>>
>>16492644
This depends a whole lot on your relationship. Would you be okay with her kissing other guys? Would she be okay with you kissing other girls? The gender of the person they are 'experimenting' with doesn't matter that much. If you are exclusive, it means exclusive.
>>
>>16492659
I would definitely not be OK with her kissing other guys that would be terrible. I plan to bring up if she'd be okay with me kissinf other girls when we really sit down to talk about it. I'm probably going to tell her No unless I am involved and active in some way.
I love her a lot so I hope she's not too disappointed
>>
>>16492747
Actually it's just going to be a straight No
>>
Tell her no it's not okay. Simple. Just from posting this I can tell it's almost eating you.
>>
I agree a bit with >>16492659 but rather I would ask her if she'd be ok with you experimenting with other guys. Not because you want to but to figure out if she holds any double standards.

If she is not ok with that scenario, why should she expect the same from you.
If she is ok with that scenario, you need to sit down and think about what this relationship really is. Many men that have girlfriends that tell them they want to experiment with girls imagine that they too at one point will be part of this experimentation, and they envision themselves ending up in a threesome the easy way. This usually doesn't happen that way, but these are also things to talk about.

Is it her fantasy, does she have to realize that fantasy or can it just remain a fantasy. What sort of relationship is she really after and what sort of relationship are you really after? Are you actually sexually comparable.
>>
>>16492644
I have always been of the mindest that I would rather catch my wife with a woman than another man. Simply because if it was another man, it would mean that there was a better man than myself in her eyes, whereas a woman offers somethings that, as a man, I cannot provide.
>>
>>16492758
>>16492759
Thanks guys, it really has been eating away at me. I'll just tell her No. I've been losing sleep over this so thanks for the help!
>>
>>16492766
That's a very common way of thinking for both men and women, that they would rather catch their spouse cheating on someone of the same sex.

However it doesn't quite work out the same way in reality because usually there's a bit of fantasy involved and fantasy have a tendency to not live up to reality for most of us.
>>
>>16492644
This whole line of logic is idiotic. If she is curious she should take time without being in a relationship to explore. This isn't like she wants to try a new hobby.
>>
>>16492644
"Only when im around" obviously you dumb fuck
>>
>>16492644
It's fine if it's mutual and you can experiment with different girls as well.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.