[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here found a job aboard? How did you manage to find a job?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: job abroad.jpg (25KB, 652x318px) Image search: [Google]
job abroad.jpg
25KB, 652x318px
Anyone here found a job aboard? How did you manage to find a job?
>>
bump again
>>
>>16491935
Go to a yacht club and you might get a job aboard a ship.
>>
>>16491935
I did a nursing school and then got recruited by a guy to work in a clinic
That was a year ago

If you have a trade start looking for recruiting companies and go from there , knowing the language is a big help , I'm still struggling with the language barrier but i manage
>>
Working on a cruise ship is a good move. A mate of mine does that, and he sees the world. He also managed to stop off and pick up general touristy jobs, until his very recent offer for tour guide of wherever the fuck he is now.
>>
>>16492877
>nursing school
kek your skill is a shortage in almost every country on earth. it's on the immigration skills shortage list of almost every country on earth
OP will most likely struggle if he is not a nurse
>>
I simply sent applications online. It's not hard in today's world. Just make plans to be in a foreign country for a while, and try to arrange interviews for then.
>>
>>16492933
Did you get any job offers? Do you need to fly for interviews or was it just skype/phone interviews?
>>
>>16492952
I got a few phone interviews. Then one company was interested enough that they flew me over for a personal interview and ended up hiring me.
>>
>>16492889
Why do you think I got into it to begin with? I knew it was my ticket out, so far I dont regret it, easy money , pretty enjoyable and lots of chicks
>>
>>16493113
isnt nursing very stressful though?
>>
>>16493157
Depends on the day, there are days when I want to kill myself and days when I have enough time to shitpost on /v/
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.