[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ways to attract girls? >inb4 money and genes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: 1448241990489.jpg (2MB, 6000x6550px) Image search: [Google]
1448241990489.jpg
2MB, 6000x6550px
Ways to attract girls?
>inb4 money and genes
>>
Be charismatic.
Be skilled.
>>
Femon here physical traits I like are glasses, eyes , beards and muscles prefferbly bear mode.

Most imporant though is if they are funny and tell good puns and if they have lots of empathy. Also if they go on reddit I want nothing to do with them whinning and anger issues are my biggest turn offs in a guy.
>>
>>16491009
All right, thanks.
>>16491010
If only all girls were like you.
>>
Be confident.
Have good hygiene.
Be funny.

At least for the initial stage of attraction that's pretty much all you can do. You can work out because typically more woman are going to find that build attractive, but woman like a lot of different body types. Just depends on the person.
>>
>>16491038
Since I'm really slin and 6 feet tall, should I try and build mass? I don't really exercise at the moment.
>>
1) Hang out around a lot of them. You don't necessarily have to hang out WITH them, per se, but you have to be where they are. If you desire a very specific type of woman, you will need to find some way to be around them.

2) Do not go out of your way to seem particularly dominant/threatening OR nonthreatening. The first should be self-evident, but the second may seem surprising. The issue is that it's very easy for attempts at seeming nonthreatening to look fake, and when that happens it backfires horribly. Not worth the risk.

3) Don't talk about only one interest when you meet someone. Avoiding the topic of your interests is okay (keep the conversation focused on her interests instead). Talking about more of one of your interests is also good: the more the better. But one is the loneliest number, so list three or four before starting to talk about any of them.

The problem is that if you're seen as having only one interest, you sound obsessive. Obsession is creepy: transference is a thing, and women worry that your obsession might transfer to being about her.

4) Take care of yourself. You do not need the body of a Greek god, or the sanity of a self-help guru, or the social life of a celebrity, or the finances of a hedge-fund manager. But it DOES need to be clear that you aren't neglecting these things.

5) Never, EVER continue to pursue someone who has said she's not interested. This is the most important rule: each woman gets one chance to say yes, and if they don't, you go away. Any other course of action will get you a reputation as a creeper, and that reputation is VERY hard to shake.

And lastly: it just isn't possible to get any specific person to fall for you. It's not really luck, but since it is outside your control, it can feel like luck sometimes. The best you can do is to present yourself out there (my first rule) and avoid pushing them away (my other rules). It can take a lot of tries, and, yes, a lot of rejections. But you will be all right.
>>
>>16491010
Almost everyone has eyes.
>>
File: nick-fury-eyepatch-2.jpg (163KB, 688x1044px) Image search: [Google]
nick-fury-eyepatch-2.jpg
163KB, 688x1044px
>>16491010
>eyes

check your privilege shitlord
>>
I think personality trumps all. You have to be charismatic or funny. :)
>>
File: Trumps.jpg (6KB, 233x175px) Image search: [Google]
Trumps.jpg
6KB, 233x175px
>>16491266
>trumps

Couldn't agree more.
>>
>>16491263
I be will to accept one eye if they wore an eyepatch just glass eyes freak me out.
>>
>>16491291
you have low standards
>>
>>16491303
That's not necessarily a bad thing.

I'm willing to put up with a lot of shit provided the girl isn't a jealous emotional clusterfuck and actually has some ambition.
>>
>>16491303
Not really not many people have a strong sense of empathy or good at puns. I have only met a couple guys like that.
>>
>>16491313
Lots of girls like this they are just in hiding.
>>
>>16491324
Yeah, I know. I'm just never around when they emerge from their burrows to feed.
>>
>>16491001
Read Models by Mark Manson OP, then you'll know what attracts women, you can pirate this shit easily.
>>
>>16491326
They like to hide even when hunting. Your best bet is online dating sites and look for interverted motivational girls. Do not be duped into drinking on first date either and do not go on coffee or movies first date it will not go well.
>>
>>16491196
>This is the most important rule: each woman gets one chance to say yes, and if they don't, you go away. Any other course of action will get you a reputation as a creeper, and that reputation is VERY hard to shake.
>reputation as a creeper, and that reputation is VERY hard to shake.

Yes, thank you.
>>
>>16491343
I actually recently met a girl at a bar who is a little on the shy side but working hard toward her career. Luckily, she was with her less-shy friend who basically wingmanned for me and insisted we exchange numbers after learning I was single.

We've been on one date so far and are planning another this week.

By the way, our first date was dinner and a movie, so...
>>
>>16491360
Movie is bad because you can not talk. If dinner was before hand that is fine.
>>
>>16491343
Do not listen to this man, drinking on the first date is absolutely ok.
>>
>>16491365

We had dinner first and plenty of time to chat before and after the movie.
>>
Anti-jokes and food.
>>
>>16491196
Excellent input anon
>>
>>16491400
Not a man.

>>16491418
Yeah just had very awkward first dates before where you only get to talk for 15 mins because of the movie.
>>
>>16491196
I agree with everything, but not asking them out a second time.
For example, if you ask someone out early on in your friendship and they say no, I think you can ask them again perhaps a few months later if you build up the relationship.
>>
>>16491001
Work ethic
Chemistry
>>
the most obvious ways
>height
>attractive face
>money and success

less obvious things you can work for
>good fitness
>charisma
>passion for your interests

just being in the right spot at the right time and talking to her at that perfect moment can mak things work
>>
File: 1447796334251.png (19KB, 460x356px) Image search: [Google]
1447796334251.png
19KB, 460x356px
>>16491263
I would wear an eyepatch if I lose an eye.

Would you bang a girl wearing an eyepatch?
>>
>>16491048
getting /fit never hurts, like for both the appearance and the confidence aspects...
>>
>>16491001
-be funny
-be hygienic and well groomed
-be confident
-have a place of your own and a job
>>
>>16492082
Understood. Will start lifting. I have baby wrists and noodle arms.
>>
>>16492089
what if I have all this except for my own place and job? (poor grad student living at home)
>>
>>16492656

You can still get laid, but for relationships it will be a deal breaker in most cases
>>
>>16491001
be attractive
don't be unattractive

if you aren't getting any lower your standards, you're obviously ugly
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.