[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a virgin who has never had a girlfriend. But lately

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1439322975543.jpg (41KB, 380x358px) Image search: [Google]
1439322975543.jpg
41KB, 380x358px
I'm a virgin who has never had a girlfriend.

But lately I've been seeing a girl and she seems interested.but i think we are both playing coy.

How do i go about laying our cards on the table and seeing where we stand with each other, on the same page, etc. without it being too serious?
>>
>>16490927
She has had a normal dating life though
>>
When you say you've been "seeing" the girl, have you been dating, or at least spending one-on-one time? Or is she a friend, or coworker, what's the situation here?

If you haven't been on a date yet, ask her out on a date. If you've already been dating, at the end of one of those dates, ask her if she'd like to come home with you.
>>
>>16490938
>When you say you've been "seeing" the girl, have you been dating, or at least spending one-on-one time? Or is she a friend, or coworker, what's the situation here?

She invited me over to watch some shows on netflix, which we did (i don't know if she expected me to make a move)

We've been to the gym together, where on the way back to dropping her off she offered to treat to ice cream, so we too a detour and sat there and talked.

We most recently met up with a friend of mine and his girlfriend at a restaurant and we have plans to meet for dinner before i fly home for thanksgiving
>>
>>16490938
i don't want to overestimate anything, or have her lose interest because I've played it too cool
>>
>>16490942
Yeah, I would make a move. Put her ina situation where you are close and looking at each other and see if she moves away. Get in her comfort zone and see if she accepts it, then go ham on her if she does. She will love it.
>>
>>16490942

She's definitely interested man, she's not even "playing coy" at this point, you are. Man up and make a move, or she's going to assume you aren't interested, and move on.
>>
>>16491413
this desu
>>16490967
she wont as long as you dont wait too long to make a move. she's waiting for it, she wont make it any more obvious, she'll just assume you are not interested if you dont, next time you go to her house just kiss her when you are close and look at each other, she's keen
>>
>>16491960
vid related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP-FAi39pQw
>>
Protip.
Next time you see her... go for a massive hug.
Feel the vibe... grab her hand and lead.
If she goes cold... go cold too.
Be the first to push her off. Kiss her, and then push her off and say " Gosh, you haven't even bought me flowers first, what kind of a guy do you think I am."
She will be putty in your hand.
Push/pull technique... push when you should be pulling.. pull when you should be pushing.
like shifting sands.
Any conversation that starts to suck.. just cut if off.. you dont need a segway out of it. Dont fall for that trap.. you could literally say " this conversation sucks.. so ... * insert next topic of discussion.*
"your losing me.... * insert next topic of discussion*

you got this!
No sex in the dark... she might have herpes or hpv and playing your virgin card against you to get some dick.
>>
>>16491413
>>16491960
>>16491992

My only problem is i am a step above kissless virgin, do i just fake the confidence?

I feel like actions will show how inexperienced i am
>>
>>16492835
Just go for it. If she likes you she'll put up with it. If she blows you off... Fuck her-move on to the next one.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.