[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a gf when I'm too busy working OT, working

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (209KB, 851x233px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
209KB, 851x233px
How do I get a gf when I'm too busy working OT, working out and reading etc to get a gf? You normie shits told me to do all this self improvement stuff and now I don't have time to socialize.

Beginning to realize that getting a gf is 100% luck d e s u
>>
how many "no"s have you received since you started looking for a girlfriend?
>>
>>16490742

Can you read?
>>
Well a girlfriend requires time. If you are not in your point of life to have one there is nothing wrong with that. I am a femon and are engaged to a guy who had his first gf me when he was 26 I saw nothing odd about it. I have even met 30 year olds who got their first gf. Everyone is different do not feel bad for being different. I have a little brother who is 20 and has no gf ever I told him not to worry because it is better to wait and take the right risk on someone than to risk and waste yourself on someone you are not really sure about.

Take a deep breath everything will be okay Anon. Keep up the good work and try to worry less things will fall into place just make sure you know what it is that is imporant. The best relationship is one where you are bestfriends with your partner.
>>
>>16490720
>How do I get a gf

Why do you want one?
>>
>>16490850

>things will fall into place

Yeah, no. You know what the definition of insanity is?

>>16490871

>why do you desire a romantic companion

Was that supposed to be some kind of clever rhetorical question?
>>
>>16490884
Well Anon do not settle for less because you are lonely. A good relationship you have to know how to be independent too.

Have you tried match.com? Thst is how I met my fiance. Find a girl who likes fitness and your hobbies so you can do together. Meeting random people is not an option for some.
>>
>>16490884
Your wallet gets lighter and your emotions get drained with most women these days. Make sure she doesn't have a slutty past either, it will make you feel bad about yourself.
>>
>>16490831
>>16490884

from reading those answers it looks like you are quite mad/intolerant

if you have that kind of attitude in your daily life it will be really hard to get a gf
>>
>>16490916

>the way people talk on 4chan is just like real life

Do you think I carry around a reaction image folder irl too?
>>
>>16490720
1.) Try online dating. Be forewarned it's a meat market, and female standards online are through the fucking roof.

2.) Do "cold approach". This can work if you're decent at socializing, well groomed and not terribly intimidating. You will get rejected this way, but you'll learn a lot as well.

3.) Expand your social circle and make it strictly about people you respect and enjoy the company of. Women effortlessly come into your life if you've got a lot of connections and potential for meeting girls, which is the main takeaway.

Don't be afraid of rejection, either.
>>
That's a lot of solitary activities you've got stacked up there. If you want a GF, you're going to have to go where they are.

Fortunately, in this day and age, many solitary activities can be made social. Even reading can be a social activity, un the form of book clubs. I suggest starting there.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.