[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

URGENT. Please help.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (96KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
96KB, 241x228px
My ex in another country is accusing me of being a pedohile and rapist. She's 10 years younger than me (but over 18) and I broke up with her. We have only met up a few times because of the long distance. Now she's send my family and friends pictures of us together and calling me a child molester, rapist, pedophile, etc.

What can I do? Please help. She's obsessive.
>>
you could try not fucking any more children.
>>
tell them to fuck off
>>
>>16489994
>over 18yo
She can go fuck herself
>>
She's 19. I'm 29.
>>
>>16490100
Depends on your country what you should do
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamation
This could be a crime, like here.
>>
>>16489994
was she over 18 at the time the pictures were taken?
>>
>>16490201
Actual sex, not pictures. And yeah, 19.
>>
>>16490231
then I can't see how can you be a child molester or a pedophile.. it seems like her accuses are unfounded
also, the accusation of rape doesn't make much sense.. IMO
>>
>be 29
>date a teenager
>get mad when called a child molester
if the shoe fits
>>
>>16490290
Again, she's not a child. She's 19.
>>
>>16489994
>Now she's send my family and friends pictures of us together and calling me a child molester, rapist, pedophile, etc.
what the fuck? what kind of pictures?
I can't imagine a scenario in which it appears she is talling the truth
>>
>>16490394
Just pictures of us together, proof that she's not some stranger online I guess.

She has already messaged a ton of people from Facebook. I'm fucked.
>>
>>16490408
so like picture of you as a happy couple?
top jej, do you really expect your familly to see these kinds of pics and agree with her that you were actually raping her during that time
>>
>>16490408
>I'm fucked.
No, you're not. Just act cool and if anyone asks she's nuts.
>>
>>16490416
Not only my family, but friends and people I went to school with. I've always been a quiet guy so they might actually get on board with her.

When she started calling me a rapist, I shrugged it off. Now she's calling me a child molester. I blocked her but that hasn't stopped her from viewing my close friends & familys Facebook profiles with their friends lists.

She is mentally ill and going crazy. She wants to ruin my life and it's working. She can't take the fact that I don't want to be with her anymore.
>>
>>16490436
do people actually believe her?
it seems like she has no proof of what she's saying
>>
>>16490482
she has pictures of me naked doing some wierd anal thing so I'm really stressing out
>>
>>16490513
This is what you get for being a sexual deviant, come on anal stuff you fucking weirdo, and on top of that being dumb enough to take sexually explicit pictures.
>>
>>16490270
>>16490201
>>16490231
>>16490100
>>16489994

A pedophile has sex with people under 13.
>>
>>16490436
Stalking and harassment case. Go to the police.
>>
>>16490426
This. If she's legal there's not much people can say. Talk to you friends and get them to back you up as well. If a bunch of people know shes crazy then nothing she says will have a lasting impact. Although next time don't date younger than ((your age / 2) +7), you are a little in the creepy territory.

If it looks like its getting pretty bad you can probably sue her for defamation.
>>
>>16490290
http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/features/explaining-pedophilia

Pedophilia can sometimes be a taboo topic. But it's often in the headlines. What is pedophilia? Who are pedophiles? How is it treated by the medical community?

Here are answers from sexologist Ray Blanchard, PhD, adjunct psychiatry professor at the University of Toronto.

What is a pedophile?

A pedophile is a person who has a sustained sexual orientation toward children, generally aged 13 or younger, Blanchard says.
>>
>>16490601
Its really funny that when someone who is 19-20 chooses to date someone who is 30-40, the older person is considered creepy, not the younger person who made the decision to fuck someone 10-20 years older.

Where is the creep shaming for them?
>>
> she has pictures of me naked doing some weird anal thing

lol what was it exactly?
>>
>>16490606
Oh no I agree, I definitely think it goes both ways. And anyways the younger girl in this situation is definitely the one with mental problems. But age difference and how youre perceived is still something you need be conscious of.
>>
>>16490620
But why can't a 20 year old be a sexual predator going after older people? Why is it never conceived of like that?

After all, we know that people sexually abuse the elderly in old people's homes. That's comparatively young orderly taking advantage of an older person.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.