[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trolling protesters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: 1432885522988.jpg (243KB, 1950x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1432885522988.jpg
243KB, 1950x1300px
Hello /adv/. I live in 'murica, and work down the street from one of the very few clinics in my state that provide abortions. Every single day there are protests outside the clinic. Not only do I disagree with their view point, but they stuff up traffic, harass people walking by, and just generally make asses of themselves.

So I ask you, oh kings of trolls, what are some things I can do to troll these protesters? It'd be awesome if I could get them to just go away, but I'm realistic with my goals and understand that won't happen. I'm just hoping to make them as miserable as they're making everyone else.
>>
Be the bigger man and do nothing. Regardless of anything you do they will still picket, if nothing else you'll justify them further.

also
>not ur personal army
>>
Buy some intestines from a butcher and throw it at them claiming its a ded bby
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quR4WR9i1FQ
>>
>>16489966
Remind them that mostly it's niggers who get abortions, so nothing of value is lost anyway
>>
Rent a pickup truck, fill it with cow shit, and park it right in front of the clinic where they protest all day
>>
>>16489975
I'm not asking you to do anything, thus this isn't a personal army request. I'm asking you what I can do.
>>
>>16489966
>>16489975
A better question is how do you guys justify abortion?
>>
>>16489999
>implying white teens aren't the target audience of abortion
>>
File: TheMoreYouKnow.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
TheMoreYouKnow.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>>16490042
You know that abortion was made more easily available in order to control the Black population
>>
>>16490029
How do you justify allowing sperm and eggs to die without them developing into a human beingr?

How do you justify not having sex and denying the entire existence of a human being?

How do you justify these accusitions anon?

Why are you typing here when millions off eggs need that sperm, you need to rape those milllions of women and allow the babys to come to life!!!
>>
>>16490099
Those are false equivalences, and besides, they didn't address my question at all.
I honestly want to know.
>>
>>16490026
Shoot your gun off nearby.

That'll send em running
>>
>>16490029

>world hunger
>overpopulation
>global warming
>rape
>incest
>disease
>welfare
>gang violence

take your pick.
>>
>>16490131
>False equivelances
How so?
Sperm + egg > fetus > baby > human
If sperm + egg = not a human yet
Then fetus = not a human yet

Hence were talking about mashing some atoms and particles and shit, whats it to you?

>:^)
>>
>>16490131

I've never had an abortion and I doubt I ever will. I just don't think it's my business or yours to decide what other people do with their bodies. There are a thousand reasons a person might decide to get an abortion, it's not up to me to judge whether it's right or wrong. I don't live in a fantasy world, if a person decides for herself "I cannot or will not raise this child," I don't think you'd be doing the child any favors by forcing it into existence.
>>
>>16490147
>rape
>incest
>disease (in the case of physical or mental issues)
I agree with abortion in those cases.

>world hunger
>overpopulation
>global warming
>welfare
>gang violence

Surely there is a better solution than murder though?
>>
>>16490160

>"murder"
lol sure
>>
>>16490159
>I just don't think it's my business or yours to decide what other people do with their bodies.
I agree 100%. But you're not just doing something to your own body, are you?

>I don't think you'd be doing the child any favors by forcing it into existence.
A shitty life is better than no life.
>>
>>16490160

It's not murder though.
>>
>>16490160
Please explain how the following are different from a fetus in terms of developing into a human being

Sperm + eggs separately
Sperm entering the egg
Sperm fusing with the egg

Everything leads to a human baby, just like a fetus would. Why is destroying a fetus murder but not any of the above?
>>
>>16490194
>A shitty life is better than no life.

I wonder if you would feel the same way if you were laid up in a hospital dying of cancer, unable to even take a shit without someone to help you and no real hope of recovering.
>>
>>16490170
Killing a five month old baby is murder, no?
Assuming a baby, as far as you know, would have been born normally. How is killing that same person 10 months earlier different?
It's just a difference in timing.
>>
>>16490194
>But you're not just doing something to your own body, are you?
yes
>>
>>16490210
I clearly would have enjoyed life up until I had a cancer dummy. Who knows? I might be in that situation one day. I'd rather live 40-50 years and die horribly than not have had any life or experiences at all.
>>
>>16490212
>How is killing that same person 10 months earlier different?
This is just a guess, but maybe because 10 months ago it was just a part of an actual person?
>>
>>16490222
>I clearly would have enjoyed life up until I had a cancer dummy.

Enjoying life isn't guaranteed dummy, so no, it's not "clear". For all I know, you could hate your life and then die of some horrible illness at 60.

If your only argument is "a shitty life is better than no life" then there's probably nothing I can say to change your mind. That's just plain ignorant.
>>
>>16490223
This is what baffles me.
Without intervention, it would have been separate person. No question.
If humans laid eggs instead, and someone accidentally stepped on one, would that not be killing someone? Or not, just because they're still developing in the shell?
>>
>>16490243
But with abortion you are not even giving them the chance to live a good or bad life!
And for what? To avoid the inconvenience of raising a child? That's heartless.
>>
>>16490253
Not true. Complications can arise during pregnancy that can endanger the mother or child. Also

>what are miscarriages
>>
>>16490222

you wouldn't know the difference if you never existed because you didn't have memory or thought
It doesn't matter "What if", what if we laid eggs or any of that stupid shit, what matters is the reality. The reality being an unthinking, unfeeling attachment to a greater body that is consuming resources does not qualify as a person
>>
>>16490253
>Without intervention, it would have been separate person.
Women have to do numerous painful and dangerous things to give birth. It's only "without intervention" if you don't think women are people.
>>
>>16490212

It's a difference in timing....and brain development, CNS development, muscular development, development of consciousness and the ability to feel pain or have memories.

It's not like "Killing a five month old baby" because it's not a five month old baby. It's not even a baby. At the point that the pregnancy is terminated it's barely complex life.

"but muh baaaabies" quit using emotion over logic. Terminating an early stage pregnancy and calling it murder is like crushing an acorn and saying I cut down a tree
>>
>>16490285
I should have said "bar unforeseen circumstances"

>complications that can endanger the mother or child.
I'd be ok with abortion in a case like that.
>>
>>16490301
I am logical about this.
What your saying is like, if there was a small fire burning on your carpet, and you decide to ignore it. It's not a real fire yet, it has not had all the development a "real" fire needs, the fuel, the oxygen, the heat, etc. But then you're all surprised when your house burns down.
>>
>>16490297
>you don't think women are people
Not really worth a response, but I just have a radical notion, that a fetus, which would have become a person, as far as anyone could tell without a crystal ball, shouldn't just be thrown in the trash.
>>
>>16490336

It's inanely stupid to compare babies to fires.

A fetus is an organism that will not survive without expending resources from it's host. The host has priority over the fetus. It is an unthinking, unfeeling cluster of cells with no sensory system, no feelings of pain and no memories. You're attaching emotions to it at the expense of an actualized person, causing the mother undue suffering and pain for something that is literally not even sentient or feeling yet, just a cluster of cells.
>>
>>16490354
>>>>>>WOULD HAVE
But it's NOT a person, therefore does not have rights OVER the ACTUAL person who is providing it with her resources, money, time and pain.
>>
>>16490357
I don't appreciate the ad hominem mate.

And yeah, I get that it's not developed. I get that its just a cluster of cell.
All I'm saying is that (bar unforseen circumstances) it would develop into a person right?
A one year old infant still has a lot of development to go through, right? It's completely dependent on a host too.

A one year old infant is a person though right?
Where does one draw the line? Can you justify drawing a line when your know eventually the fetus would have developed past it?

Anyways I gotta go, but I appreciate all of you for answering.
>>
>>16490397
>I don't appreciate the ad hominem mate.

lol no one cares

>>16490397
>Where does one draw the line?

Sentience and sensory perception.
A one year old is a sentient being that feels pain. A fetus is neither of those things

furthermore whether or not it will EVENTUALLY develop into a human doesn't matter. It isn't when the termination occurs.
>>
>>16490409
>whether or not it will EVENTUALLY develop into a human doesn't matter
So if your mom had decided to abort you instead of having you it doesn't matter? Ok mate.
>>
>>16490467

No, it doesn't, because I wouldn't be here to be sad about it. But that didn't happen so it doesn't matter.

A fetus can't cry over the life it didn't have because it stopped existing before it had the capacity to formulate a heartbeat let alone a thought or memory
>>
>>16490223
If you try to force a woman to have an abortion, it is attempted murder of the fetus.

If she aborts it herself, it is free choice and a life was not killed.
>>
>>16490597

if you give a guy in the street $10 its a donation.
if he takes them without your consent its robbery.

what's your point?
>>
>>16489966
Play laud distorted music.
Throw something horrible smelling at them.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.