[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you lower your standards when it comes to dating?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: steampunk_freaks.jpg (119KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
steampunk_freaks.jpg
119KB, 960x640px
How do you lower your standards when it comes to dating?
>>
>>16489854
Why would you want to?
>>
>>16489854
Lowering standards is easy. It's a bit harder when all the girls in your area are 7+/10, there rest are in relationships and the only ones left are toothless addicts and fatasses on mobility scooters.
>>
A few shots usually does the trick.
>>
>>16489854
>>16489854
That picture has got to be the single gayest most autistic thing I've seen in a while.

Actually a bit sad.
>>
>>16490035
Just a bunch of guys having some fun. Would hang out with, assuming everyone gets drunk.
>>
>>16489854
Work on yourself so you don't have to settle for somebody you aren't repulsed by. Then, figure out exactly what you can NOT compromise on in a relationship and then go from there. This includes physical and personality traits.
>>
>>16490051
To elaborate I mean, arrange yourself so you can end up with a partner that doesn't bore you to death or make you want to vomit at the sight of them. Sounds mean but you get what I mean, right? Physical attraction, sexual chemistry, emotional bonding all need to be present in a relationship.

When you look at your partner and go "yup, I settled on this person" you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>16489854
instead of lowering your standards, try to prioritize the qualities you seek for differently.
that way you can widen your scope but still end up with someone you genuinely feel for.
>>
>>16490044
>Just a bunch of guys having some fun
No.

You are a massive faggot.
>>
>>16490044
If they weren't mostly made up of fat autistic dudes.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.