[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Butt size

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: butt shape.jpg (50KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
butt shape.jpg
50KB, 500x599px
My butt is the same shape & size as the "cottage cheese" butt in the pic I've posted. Is that considered as attractive or not to guys? Is it too small for guys?
>>
>>16489399
It's a sign you need to lose weight
>>
>>16489399
This diagram is retarded as hell. And no, most dudes really won't give a shit if you have cellulite unless it's REALLY fucking bad
>>
>>16489409
I don't have cellulite. I am just referring to the general shape and size of the butt
>>
>>16489434
Is it firm or flabby. Do you squat.
>>
>>16489449
>squat

fuck off, we dont need more annoying whores in the gym wearing next to nothing squatting about an ounce
>>
I'm a has-been and i still get dick galore
>>
>>16489449
It is very firm
>>
>>16489458
Gross
>>
>>16489399
cottage cheese is a big no no
any guy saying that it doesnt matter is lying to make you feel better
>>16489434
>>16489460
well if you do squats, looks like you didnt win the genetic lottery in that category
don't worry about it though, as long as you have a good figures, decent to pretty face, you'll are all good
yeah, nice boobs and ass are a huge plus, but if a guy likes a girl, he'll look past that
as for figure and face, that's a must
>>
>>16489469
>figure
As in being skinny?
I have a pair of A-cups. Sucks man. I'm Asian and apparently most of us are stuck with these features
I look decent I guess. Nothing special
>>
>>16489399
It's good OP. In lust and love, majority of men will over look any flaws you may have.
>>
Post a pic of your butt.
I don't get how a butt can be described as "cotton cheese"
>>
>>16489399
cottage cheese is not attractive. start a squat regimen immediately
>>
File: 9051678.png (107KB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
9051678.png
107KB, 250x333px
>>16489560
You really don't know what a cottage cheese ass looks like? It's cellulite. It's skin dimpling caused by fat...

I would say this is a very small slight, but they get awfully worse, and they're pretty unattractive regardless.
>>
>>16489592
Okay, cottsge cheese, I get it.
Holy shit that looks horrible.
Why not try excercising?
>>
>>16489399
>Amazon and bubble
hgnnnnnnhnnnn
>>
>>16489592
Go to the gym and do squats 3 times a week.
Suddenly perfect ass.
>>
>>16489399
guy here, yeah it isn't attractive but it's ok.
like 80% of all girls have it, so we learned to deal with it. don't worry to much about it if you are not fat. if you're fat, lose weight. honestly.
>>
I'd sit you on my face with that bum and I'm female so that's cushy
>>
>>16489592
I would cum directly into your asshole.
>>
>>16489469
>Don't worry about not winning the genetic lottery with your butt as long as you win the genetic lottery with your face

Gee thanks that does sound much fairer and easier
>>
>>16489592
>>16489615
you don't even have to go to the gym. you can do squats and other routines at home. you might require weights here and there.

come over to /fit/ or do some research yourself on the web, it's AMAZING what you can accomplish in 3 months (first minor results and shapes after 4).

it does wonders for your looks and self esteem.
if you are really concerned about your ass and looks, just do some home workout, seriously.
a guy's and personal perspective: I'd fuck it but it ain't the prettiest thing I'v seen. if your face and personality is amazing I couldn't care less about your ass, I'd fuck it either way.
>>
>>16489399
I have some cellulite too, it has been a problem since I hit puberty. Cutting down on (or completely avoiding) eating sugars helps, also drink lots of water. Other than that, what others said...
Also most guys don't give a fuko as long as you've got a vag.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.