[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex friend requested me on skype after i deleted it a few days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (651KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
651KB, 2560x1600px
Ex friend requested me on skype after i deleted it a few days ago. Now shes sitting online her account... I check her profile and it says she only has one contact (me).

Do i IM her? Do i wait til she maybe IMs me? What is she doing sitting online with this screenname when she wont even message me? Do you think she wants me to message her?
>>
Ex girlfriend*
>>
Give us context, for fucks sake. We can't read minds yet. Did you end on good terms?
>>
>>16489103
Sorry
Ended on good terms, ended cuz of distance, and she lost feelings, i still had them really. Tried IMing her after the breakup but she was super cold even tho we ended it really well and slept together that night. But shes barely wanted to talk since. 2 year relationship, 2 monthhs since breakup
>>
Wondering if this is like a cry for help

Seriously why is she on when im her only contact
Yet wont message me first?

Only other contact weve had since breakup was she snapped me a pic last week of her face, but didnt respond when i sent one back, like it was an accident or something... Being shady.
>>
She has fucked another dude. Find another one
>>
>>16489142
Lol true
Ya kinda just wanted someone to tell me to not bother, before i did something stupid.

I guess if she IMs me i can listen right? But dont bother IMing her first
>>
>>16489152
Don't bother either listening or replying. It's over. She was cold at first, you will be cold now.
>>
>>16489155
Yeah.
Thats what hurt me the most. Not the break up. I understood, because of the distance. But the fact she acted like i was just some guy after that she wants nothing to do with... Thats what broke my heart.

Still a part of me thinks it was her being defensive. Shes always been emotional and had a tough childhood without a father so i always cut her some slack. But still. Idk. I plan to make myself available if she NEEDS me because she has in the past. But i guess thats where it ends, most likely.
>>
>>16489161
I broke with my ex after a mostly wonderful relationship, living together and shit. Haven't spoken with her since she left me. I feel you, anon, but the only way is just to move on.
>>
>>16489185
True bro... I guess thats just how it goes sometimes, or most times, i suppose.
Gotcha, youre right, thanks
>>
>>16489139
maybe her skype logs in automaticly? women are retarded with technology
>>
>>16489478
Haha , i of course was thinking that too; the thing is, i deleted her a week ago... Then got a friend request from her today. I was wonderinng if that was somehow an accident or a skype error lol but i really dont see how that could be, it seems like she actually purposely added me, but who knows...
>>
OP, going back to an ex is like a dog returning to its vomit.

I know it may hurt and sting, but if she really wanted you back she would work harder than just adding you on Skype.
>>
She's playing with you OP. You are a game to her right now
>>
>>16489757
>>16489780
I hear you

Well, she Imed me. Said she misses me, feels we didnt end things right. She wants to call me later.

Not expecting anything tho. I just think she wants to talk.
>>
>>16489904
We talked for a lil while, she was giving me hearts and sad faces asking if i met anyone. Basically ended with her saying she was tired and had to wake up for classes, but we should talk soon, "see you anon <3"

Now im pretty confused lol. Fuck it though. Not making a big deal of it. Its kind of nice to be honest even if shes fucking around, it shows she at least wanted to say something more to me.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.