[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 14

Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Is it normal for me to go to a club/bar by myself?
Yes. Stop overthinking this.

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complexes are a total turn-off.

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking

>Brandon or Female Brandon
Piss off.

>Frog
Also piss off.
>>
I'm recyxling my own question from the other thread. I'd like to get some more advice.

I'm dating a girl with a body dismorphic disorder. She will probably be my new girlfriend. She's not bulimic or anorexic, but she doesn't eat much, sometimes she skips meals and she hates her body. As a caring boyfriend, what can I do to help her? She's alredy seeing a psychologist, but she refuses to see a specialist. She told me she was forced to see one when she was younger, but that was useless.
>>
>>16488429
It's a mental thing, there's not much you can do about it. Telling her she's pretty just the way she is isn't going to do anything.
>>
MEN
Is eating pussy gross?
If yes, why?

I always thought it was, so when bf tried to do that few days ago I made up some retarded excuse and it was really akward.
>>
>>16488432
Not a guy, but I don't see why it should be any more gross than sucking a dick
>>
>>16488435
Its not gross at all

Wish theses homos would stop saying it
>>
>>16488432
only if the pussy itself is gross. i thoroughly enjoy eating pussy. damn shame so many girls are weird about it
>>
>>16488432

It's not gross, as long as the girl has a proper hygiene. The same thing applies when sucking a dick.

That being said, there are men out there who don't like to eat pussy and there are women who don't like to suck dick.
>>
>>16488446
>>16488435

Alright, guess I've been taking 4chan too seriously.
>>
>>16488432
>Is eating pussy gross?
Kind of. Shit's messy down there.
That said it's not exactly insurmountable if it's clean. And if he's initiating he doesn't think it's a big deal. TLDR don't worry about it.
>>
>>16488432
Nah eating pussy if fucking great 69s are a great way me n the wife get eachother in the mood for sex
>>
>>16488456
Remember you're asking a bunch of trolls, assholes, autists, pedos, and lunatics for advice. And the rare person who knows what they're talking about.
>>
Do girls expect to be kissed on the first date?
Did I fuck up by not initiating anything?
The opportunity just didn't really present itself.
Seems like she had a really good time though and so did I.
>>
>>16488469
Some do, some don't. It all depends on the individuals and the circumstances
>>
GIRLS
I have a couple of questions.


My fiance just got whatsapp for no reason is this something i should be concerned about? (She has sent nudes to other guys in the past buy we got over that)
And
She recently has wanted to be the big spoon while we sleep, i personally dont care to me its just sleep cuddles but one of my boys said its her attempting to be more dominate... any input grills?
>>
Both:
How do I get past the feeling of pooping when doing anal stuff?
My boyfriend has tried sticking a finger in and I'd very much like to try getting his whole dick in there but even with just his finger it gives a feeling very reminiscent of taking a dump and I'm terrified he'll either bump into something up there or cause me to actually poop somehow.
>>
>>16488473
Thanks.
I should have expected an answer like this I guess.
>>
>>16488469
When you too parted ways did she hang around looking bored or making small chat? If yes then kiss.
If she left immediately then she dont want the kiss brah
>>
>>16488475
The pooping feeling is natural, things aren't supposed to be shoved up your ass, they're supposed to be passed through it in the other direction

>>16488474
For the first question, whatsapp is a good way to stay in contact with people. It doesn't necessarily mean she's cheating and there's no reason you should be concerned for the fact that she has it alone. For the second, do whatever you want to do. My boyfriend and I take turns 'being the girl' when we cuddle, it's just what we do. Who gives a fuck what your friends say
>>
>>16488474
Can't say anything for the first since I don't even know what whatsapp is, but as far as cuddling goes, I love being the big spoon and I'm pretty submissive. There's just something really nice and comfortable about wrapping yourself around someone.
>>
>>16488474
>being more dominant

We're not a bunch of monkeys, you know? Sometimes I just feel like being a big spoon and cuddling my bf. Something about being the big spoon for a 6'4" buff guy is incredibly fun and comfy in a different way.

As for whatsapp, if she sent nudes while you two were in a relationship, I'd be a little worried t b h. But I'm just paranoid about everything. Cheers
>>
>>16488474
I like being big spoon depending on my hair that day. If it's anywhere annoying that would be face level I'm paranoid. I'm not dominant at all.
I have WhatsApp, no biggie.
>>
>>16488432
As long as she washes regularly, I don't think its particularly gross or offensive. If you fail to trim and clean yourself appropriately don't expect anyone to go down there though.

>>16488475
You're cleaning yourself out there first right? Past that it's just a sensation you either learn to love or hate.
>>
Girls: are slightly overweight men a turnoff, but is otherwise healthy?
>>
>>16488520
Generally no, I prefer my guys chubby. Depends on what your definition of 'slightly overweight' is though.
>>
>>16488482
So I don't have to worry about my body being like "Pooping motion detected, initiating involuntary bowel movement" on me or anything?

>>16488515
Yes? I mean, I only ever let him try anal stuff when I'm fresh out of the shower.
>>
>>16488523
>So I don't have to worry about my body being like "Pooping motion detected, initiating involuntary bowel movement" on me or anything?
I don't actually know, I've never done anal and I don't ever plan to

>Yes? I mean, I only ever let him try anal stuff when I'm fresh out of the shower.
He means do you use an enema before anal. He said clean out, not merely clean.
>>
>>16488523
>Yes? I mean, I only ever let him try anal stuff when I'm fresh out of the shower.
I meant more of an enema if you're afraid of poop dick. But honestly its going to happen sooner or later if you guys keep doing butt stuff. Only difference is the frequency.
>>
Anal is gross
>>
>>16488528
Oh, then no. I've only heard of a few instances of people using those before anal but not so many that I thought it was a requirement. I'll try that out though.
>>
Suppose a guy you find attractive starts talking to you, is it better if he asks you for your phone number, or say for your facebook?
>>
>>16488675
How do you 'ask for your facebook'? What does that even mean?
>>
>>16488678
Uhm, like ask for your name so I can add you on facebook., where I can message you. Pretty straightforward.
>>
>>16488692
If we're talking and you don't even know my name, I'm not going to give you my phone number OR let you add me on Facebook, no matter how attractive you are.
>>
>>16488693
fictional situation: 2 people get off the bus on the same station
>hi, do you live nearby?
>yes, let's walk together for a bit
>what's your name?
>I'm Anna, and you?
>I'm Chris
>conversation continues
>at some point they split because someone has to go a slightly different route
>she gives him a hug
Solely on the basis of your first name I can't find you anywhere. "Uh, and what's your surname?" is fucking creepy. Please drop your passive aggressiveness and give me a serious answer.
>>
>>16488708
I'm not being passive aggressive? I honestly wouldn't give my contact details to a guy I just met like that
>>
>>16488474
I got whatsapp to stay in contact with foreign relatives. But the fact that she sent nudes in the past is a little scary. Just keep an eye out for other red flags but don't over think it or you will create a problem.
And yea I'm 5ft tall exactly and I like being big spoon. I have hair down to my butt so he likes it when I'm big spoon as well.
>>
>>16488712
So you have never met a person who you don't know but who you would like to get to know better.
>>
>>16488727
Of course I have. Not randomly in public like that though, in situations where it's appropriate and expected to meet people.

Of course, there are some girls out there who are more free to give their information out, but I'm not one of them.
>>
>>16488432
it is
I can't even fap to pussy eating, or pussy close ups. The only way that I'd find ok to eat pussy is if I was in a really nice long term relationship
>>
>>16488714
What sort of red flags should i be looking for?
>>
>>16488432

I actually usually enjoy it. That said it also depends heavily on the girls hygiene. By far and large it's pretty neutral, but there are some girls who are just rank and gross as fuck because they don't wash properly, and the smell, let alone the taste, is just incredibly gross. On the flip side, i I've also experienced it once that a girl was pleasantly sweet and actually a little intoxicating to go down on; but I also thought the exact same thing about her scent in general (like even smelling her lingering scent as she walked by just gave me a pleasant buzz) so maybe it was just a personal chemistry thing.
>>
girls:

Some of you said in the previous thread that it makes you uncomfortable when your bf pays for things. However, what about when your bf is rich to the point where him spending money on nice things you probably couldn't afford comes naturally and he is spending it as much on himself as on you?
>>
>>16488733
that is unusual and not very helpful for the guy asking the question
>>
>>16488816
I'm a rich guy that pays everything for my poor casual consumerist friends. Just get with the flow and don't make a deal about it. We don't.
>>
>>16488778
Bumping for this
>>
>>16488816

Would still make me feel like I owe him something and since it's even more money that "normal" it would be even more uncomfortable.
>>
Okay ladies what do you consider a bad date, i had a date a week ago and i thought it went meh. We talked and nothing was too awkward but the movie we seen was kind of lame. Is the relationship salvageable or is it just first date jitters.
>>
Have you ever or would you ever talk to your partner about 4chan? If yes is that because they use the site too?
>>
>>16488778
Was lurking elsewhere.
Red flags: Any distancing from you. If she seems more irritable than normal towards you. Less sexy time. Any sort of hiding her phone or not letting you be alone with it. Please do trust her privacy and don't snoop unless you have good reason or you will cause a huge fight and might actually push her to doing that stuff. Unless you guys check each others phones regularly. Some insecure couples do. I mean if she did it before, if there was any behaviors that you noticed around the time, be on the lookout. Trust your gut instinct but have faith in her as well. Suspicion is the root of all evil in a relationhship. Right up there with miscommunication.
>>
>>16488905
My boyfriend showed me 4chan. Started with /b/. He is lucky I have the same twisted mind he does. I'm hooked. You know your partner better than anybody else. Use best judgement
>>
>>16488888
Quints say it's salvagable.
If it was kind of meh, it might be. I think her response to you now will be indicative as well as her willingness to try again. Try to step up date creativity. Go to like...a main event type thing. Or something exciting that she would go for. Something that keeps you both busy to avoid long awkward pauses if you're not comfortable talking one on one yet.
>>
Hey, femanons.

What's the difference between a shy guy and a creepy one.

I mean, you like shy guys, right?
>>
>>16488913
I've already told her. She thought it sounded weird and unpleasant, but it doesn't seem to have made any major lasting effects on her impression of me. I mentioned it to a friend afterwards and found out he's kept it a secret for over 2 years with his gf, so I'm not sure if I should have been more cautious.
>>
>texting busy girl for a while
>send a meant-to-be-flirty text that pokes fun at her
>conversation dies there
>20ish hours later she marks it as read and doesn't bother responding
This is something insignificant, right? How do I not let this get to me so much?
>>
How bad are spaced teeth on a masculine face? How often is it a deal breaker with normal girls?
>>
I know this is a frequent question, but if the girl I asked out said no, do I lost every chance at her?

I want to give up on her because thought I really like her, it's not healthy to "run constantly into a wall", but my friend nags me that his gf only said yes at the third time.


Thoughts?
>>
are the majority of girls really clingy?

i'm concerned, I live with a couple and they're attached at the hip. like she calls him twice a day when he leaves for the weekend and once usually if she's at work and he's home. not to mention they spend almost all their time together when they can.

like that's really unreasonable for me. I probably wouldn't call my partner even once if I was away, let alone spend every waking minute with them and then call them when they leave my sight for more than an hour. i'm not that type of person.
>>
30 year male virgin beta with low self esteem here

I am high functioning, I have a job, not dirt poor or butt ugly and I can hold typical conversations (ie conversations with coworkers of any gender about the problem at hand)

Although I appear "normal" and just a little shy I have zero confidence and self esteem, zero interests and I can't hold a casual conversation with a woman without it devolving to a cringe thread

Just recently blew my chances with a woman that had genuine interest in me because I was always so unsure, so unconfident and so boring, not knowing even to ask the simple things, like taking her out for a drink or cinema

Can the opposite gender to tell me how fucked up I am?

Or not, I am just venting here because I don't expect salvation and I deserve anything bad that will happen to me
>>
Where do I find girls who were in foster care, who were maybe abused by their parents?

I was heavily abused by my parents as a child, and am a walking red flag to anybody who doesn't understand what this kind of emotional pain is like.

(inb4 crawling in my skin etc.)
>>
>>16489016
You sound like me but 7 years older.
I'll be honest, that scares me.
>>
>>16489006
>>16488976
Be honest and not flirty to the point of being annoying or cliched. Honestly, just getting to the point and asking if they'd like to meet up for coffee on the weekend is the best. Have a place and time picked out. If they say no, but give another date, plan for that. If they say no and say "some other time", stop asking them. If they outright say yes, then congrats
>>
How do I deal with shit dick?

My GF loves anal sex and she always wants me to fuck her ass even when her ass is... not so clean.


I can't keep up an erection when the smell of shit hits my nose and she doesn't really want to get an enema either. She says that shit on my dick shouldn't bother me too much as its her shit, but it's still shit and smells like shit. Instant boner killer.


Is my gf a degenerate or should I just man up?
>>
>>16488432
>Is eating pussy gross?
FUCK NO.


eating pussy is the best thing on planet earth.
>>
>>16489026
Be very afraid

But also be grateful and happy and look at the bright side because you are still young and can still turn around this ship

Just another tip. Don't try to hide your lack of social life and your social anxiety by becoming an workaholic like I did because the problem will come back later to bite you when you are older and will ruin your chances of finding a better job, bigger salary etc

Just swallow your shyness now and start talking to women. Don't put them on a pedestal
>>
>>16489029
just tell her yo, be like "get an enema or this isn't happening"

don't let her push you around for what she wants. alternatively, you could keep doing it but ask her to do something you love but she hates.
>>
Girl I like told me she's a lesbian. I think I believe her but how do i figure out if it's true or if she's just too scared to reject me properly?
>>
>>16489029
Spray stuff around that. Like light candles or oil essence shit like that. Hope you are using a condom
>>
File: 14305651.png (34KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14305651.png
34KB, 800x600px
>>16489016
>>16489026
Fuck, are you both me?
>>
To both: Are emotionally sensitive people a turnoff?
>>
>>16488675
halp
>>
>>16488422
Women

Oldest, youngest, tallest and shortest you'd date?
>>
>>16489166
Date in the sense of a serious relationship with long term commitment, or in the sense of going out, enjoying each other's company and having sex exclusively without thinking about a future?
>>
>>16488422
Short Question, yet so deep.

Is every woman an attention whore?
>>
My ex girlfriend has expressed that she doesn't want to talk about "us" any more now that we've broken up, and to do so would be taking us from "good" to "done". I don't know what the difference is between the two, but I'd hate to risk it.

Would it be okay to message first to phone her for like 30-45 seconds, just for thank you's and best wishes? Would that be pushing things?
>>
>>16489061
I don't mind women who experience strong emotions, but I'm turned off by those who lack composure when emotional. Unfortunately I think it's rare for someone to be very sensitive yet able to hold it together.
>>
>>16489177
No way. Attentionwhores are just, well, good at drawing attention to themselves and thus make a bigger impression.

>>16489182
She's clearly expressed no interest in this, accept it. You are pushing it not because of the nature of what you want to do but because you go directly against what she said she wanted from you.
>>
>>16489061
I find maturity in a woman incredibly attractive. I'm turning 22, but I feel like I've had enough of my fair share of non-driven, party people to last me a lifetime.
>>
>>16488976
We've gone out a few times already, by the way.
>>
>>16489188
My impression was that she might be open to talk about anything that isn't "us" (ie. our problems, etc).

Am I just to treat both of those conditions the same?
>>
I need some help. My brother has feelings for a girl we are mutual friends with. The girl is in a relationship but I know she has feelings for my bro. I cant talk to either of them without one of them bringing up the other person. once while I was talking to the girl recently and told her once his charm wares off she isn't going to like him. My question is does this make me a bad brother/person? I care about both of them and don't want to loose a bro or a friend. What should I do? I don't feel comfortable talking about it with either of them.
>>
>Question is for both genders
How does a person regain their sense of optimism when it comes to love? Especially when all of their experience is...bad. Every girl I've been with has either cheated on me, or been cheating on someone with me. I admit right now I am currently sleeping with a coworker who has a boyfriend, and every time I try to end it I just back down. Everyone I know is the same situation as well. All of my friends, and my family as well, everyone is either cheating on or being cheated on. I used to be pretty Disney-mode hopeless romantic but now I'm at a point where I'm more in line with /r9k/'s "everyone sucks, love is dead, everyone will cheat and trade up" mindset. Hell, part of me feels I don't even "deserve" anyone because I've done some pretty messed up shit over the last two years with girls.
>>
>>16488432
Its gross only when full bush and not clean.
>>
>>16489233
Theory: You're in bad circles (work, social, etc).

Work on yourself for a while, get a new job/promotion/shared hobby and put yourself in different circles with different people.
>>
File: 1424105857689.png (125KB, 222x319px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1424105857689.png
125KB, 222x319px
>3 year dry spell
>tried to put myself out there again
>girls cancelling dates last minute
>girls not responding to my texts despite we had fun before
>meet a cute girl with french accent in the club, talk for a bit, suddently her friend comes along, they talk for a bit, laugh, suddently her accent is gone, it was fake all along, she leaves me without saying anything
>biggest slut in town, who literraly fucked a guy for a burger last week, just gave me a pity handjob, and just because she was drunk. She always says she just will meet up with me when she is drunk because otherwise she cant stand me
>started to drink alot
>getting black out drunk, dont even talk to girls
>think i may start getting addicted
>my sexual life is just basically me fapping before going to sleep

How do i break the circle /adv/?
>>
>>16489211
In a away it is "you", because you still refer to the relationship you've had. It's impossible to tell whether she meant all reference to you having been more than friends or the actual issues that caused you to break up. Either way it is safer to give her space. Realize it might hurt her to get a message from you that so explicitly reminds her of the closeness there was. Give her time to get over it.
>>
>>16489239
Problem with finding a new job is I lack an education (I never went to college), my work history is all in retail so largely that's all I can go to, and right now I'm working to care for my mother so I can't just quit.
>>
Girls, would you date a guy in college who can't drive? I'm 19 and have an eye condition that makes it impossible for me to drive. There is currently no surgery or operations to fix it, so I may never drive in my life. I take the bus everywhere and thankfully it's free thanks to college.
>>
>>16488939
How attractive he is
>>
I've been seeing this girl for about three weeks, we've been on one date so far. She's a little shy, but she just naturally seem to open up towards me, she laughed a lot with me, and when there were a little space of silence, she would start asking me, or say something funny. I think our personalities are a pretty good fit. Problem is though, i work a lot, so i don't have so much time for dating, and i am starting to think things are maybe going too slow, or am i just overthinking it, i dont know? I haven't been in a lot of relationships, so this is really new ground for me, and i think it is for her too. What should i look for as indications that things are maybe going a bit too slow?
>>
Okay
So there's girl in my course that I like (for some reason I don't even know). Thing is she's really into equal rights especially in womans area (yes she's a feminist). So yeah. I like a feminist girl. How do I approach her? How do I ask her out? Where do I ask her out? Should I mention feminism while talking with her? Or should I avoid the topic (I'm not really against feminists).
She doesn't seem to hate men and I shared quite a few laughs with her and she doesn't look like she would be a lesbian.
>>
>>16489253
Move somewhere new. Or stop just trying to get laid

>>16489233
Given that the guys seem to be enabling it, including you, you can't just blame women. You could start by stopping helping this girl cheat

>>16489219
I'd personally be more loyal towards my brother than a friend, but that's just me

>>16489182
Leave her alone

>>16489166
Oldest - maybe 5 years older. Youngest - 1 year younger. Tallest - 5'10"ish. Shortest - 5'3"ish.

>>16489061
Only if you display emotion at the wrong time in the wrong place

>>16489039
It doesn't matter, she's not interested either way

>>16489008
Depends on the couple. There are constantly threads here about guys getting worried because they've come out of the honeymoon phase and the girl isn't as clingy as she was

>>16489006
If she was interested, she'd have said yes.

>>16488939
One is a bunch of normal guys who have trouble making their presence noticed in social settings, creepy guys are guys who lack social skills to the point it makes you uncomfortable. I don't notice shy ones. Creepy ones are generally noticeable because their lack of social skills makes them easy to spot.

>>16488905
I do all the time

>>16488821
A lot of the answers here are 'depends on the girl/guy' because - surprise! - people are different. No one here claims to speak on behalf of their entire gender, and you're severely misguided if you don't read in that disclaimer into answers.
>>
From a male to female :

Is there any woman out there who do not cheat ? Is that even possible in 2015 ?
>>
>>16489642
No, it's impossible. You know, with all those crazy attractive men out there in this time of epidemic levels of obesity
>>
Gurls guise halp.
I smoke a lot of weed.
I got a girlfriend last week.I knew this girl for about a year, we stsrted talking for a bit and we started dating. We had a couple of dates out in the city (had a pizza, went to the movies, went to an art xzibit etc etc. So we were talking for a bit and she went like "So I've never seen your appartment, why don't we have dinner at your place"
I said it would be cool. We agreed to have dinner tomorow (Monday). The thing is - again - I smoke a lot of weed. And I do it in my appartment. I have been doing this for quite somr time. And now my appartment smells of weed. I don't mind it (I actually like it) but when my mate comes to hang out he always says it does smells a lot like weed. Anyway, I don't think she's a stoner. How would you girls react if your new boyfriend turned out to smoke weed? Would a strong scent of weed in the appartment turn you off?
>>
>>16489642
Of course there is.
>>
>>16489651
It wouldn't be a big deal if he smoked it every once in a while but if he does it so much his apartment reeks of it, it'd be a problem.
>>
>>16489651
It would gross me out just like smokers smoking inside. I don't partake in weed and the smell is so nasty.
>>
>>16489651
Dealbreaker
>>
How do I tell my girlfriend I need more space.
She calls me twice a day, wants to see me everyday (I have to lie that I'm busy and stuff) and is pretty nosy.
Thing is she takes things way too personally - she freaks out for every single thing I say that could be taken personally and blows it out of proportion.
She's really emotionally fragile, was diagnosed with depression.
And I love her. Deep inside I know she has a kind, good heart and I care for her.
Wat do?
>>
Girls

Should a 30 year old and up virgin guy give up on ever having a relationship? Most women dump virgins on the spot so is it worth it? Would you dump a virgin at that age? Be honest.
>>
>>16489705
"I love you a lot but I think I need an hour or two a day to unwind. I'm an introvert and need a little alone time to recharge."

She will take it personally if she's as unstable as you mention but you can't push aside your needs for her fragile emotions. You will grow to resent her because it will slowly etch away at you. There's no way you can go about avoiding her inevitable freak out because that's who she is but you can't always cave because she's freaking out. Your emotions matter too.
>>
>>16489725
Just say you were waiting for the right person and the right person never came along or something. I'd probably be more concerned about the circumstances which led to you being a wizard in the first place to be honest
>>
>>16489729

>I'd probably be more concerned about the circumstances which led to you being a wizard in the first place to be honest

So you admit it is a problem?

Honestly my concern about this even stops me from trying to date. I just don't see the point if I'm going to be dumped for sure anyway.
>>
>>16489736
I'm saying that being a virgin is probably the least of your concerns
>>
>>16489738

Oh. Well, definitely not worth it then. I can't change my past.
>>
This girl I've been seeing contacts me less and less and I feel like she lost interest. I know we're both extremely busy but she isn't making time for me.

Is it beta of me to just flat out ask her if I'm wasting my time here? Why ever bother texting me at all if you don't want to continue conversations or set plans?
>>
>>16489742
Same situation here. She still bothers texting you by herself? Lucky bastard.
>>
File: 1381848214631.jpg (75KB, 1920x1081px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1381848214631.jpg
75KB, 1920x1081px
I'm probably going to get ignored again but here we go.


I've met a girl in my class and she is really amazing. She is super nice and thoughtful not to mention very beautiful. But there are several issues.
>1. Chasing after my dream right now and may leave the country soon. Getting offers, from other countries and shit
>2. She seems to be more comfortable with people of her own race.
>3. She probably does not like me in the same way right now so I'd have to get her alone and game her a bit.
>4. She never had a boyfriend before probably never kissed a guy before and I stink of a man who wants to fuck and leave. No one even has to tell me I already know I don't look trust worthy
>5. She is basically an angel and I'm nothing but vice and laziness.

Should I go for it? I really like her just seeing her smile makes me happy you know. I'm really scared once I leave I'll never see her again and I don't want her to be another one who got away. The only other guys I am competing against have never even slept with a girl before so it's not like another guy is on it already.

I'm not some kid fresh out of highschool or some 24 year old who never got pussy I just found myself unexpectedly falling for the nice girl who does everything right. Please help me out here /adv/
>>
Grills:
If one of your long time guy friends asked you out, would you think less of him? Would you not want to be friends with him anymore? If yes, why?
>>
>>16489809

No, women get asked out or propositioned all the time.

However, if she rejects you then the ball is in your court. If you can't just sit there and be her friend anymore, then you just can't. She is under no obligation to date you, and you are under no obligation to be just friends with her.

But if you tried to ask her out, she's probably cool. So if you can remain JUST friends then go for it.
>>
>>16489809
My boyfriend was a long time friend. I don't know if that helps you in any way
>>
>>16489772
If you're going to leave the country soon and she isn't already kinda into you, you'd best avoid her, it'll save you both a lot of pain.
>>
>>16489603
pls respond
>>
File: .jpg (50KB, 800x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
.jpg
50KB, 800x800px
>>16489874
>avoid
No way shes my friend and an amazing person. Sometimes just seeing her once is enough to make me hype for the whole day. I'm not someone so sensitive that liking someone hurts. I was sick last few days and she was the only one who welcomed me back with a smile and genuine worry. I just want to know how to smack her pancakes and make sure she is here when I'm back.

Besides I know damn well no girl likes a coward.
>>
>>16489024
Probably not in a good place. Facial abuse videos are a good start. I think you'd be better off finding somebody you connect with regardless of their past and helping them understand. It's a burden you'll carry forever. Better to have somebody help carry the load instead of adding to your baggage.
>>
How do I let a girl know I have an above average penis (8x6) without looking like a douche. Im pretty much the nerdy but kinda cool guy so if I tried something like this itd seem very out of character.
>>
>>16489978
Have sex with her.
A good chunk of guys talk about their penis size like its a selling point and often times it comes across like that. Your cock won't split her in half so unless you're actually just about to sleep together & she mentions being really small then there's no real point in mentioning it without sounding like bragging.
>>
>>16489978
Who gives a shit
>>
How do you deal with a girl's parents who are very protective and make it hard to arrange dates?
>>
Guys - would you consider dating a girl if she once dated your brother or would that mark her as forever off limits?
>>
>>16490040
If she's under 18: deal with it and try to get in their good graces

If she's over 18: either she stands her ground more or she doesn't. If its cultural or she has to listen to them for financial reasons then you probably have to deal. If she's just a bit spineless but could make some headway then have a serious chat with her about her lack of freedom and talk about how you could remedy it.
>>
>>16489864
Did you ever drop hints that you'd like to take it further? Or was it a surprise to you? Did he have to convince you at all?
>>
>>16490031
>>16490032
Youd be surprised just how often women talk about penis size. Once a few girls tried to guess my size and I spilled spaghetti everywhere. I used to lounge around in gym clothing but I felt my roommates were noticing the bulge too much and felt uncomfortable.
>>
>>16490050
nope x over 9000
absolutenono/10
>>
>>16490050
forever off limits
>>
>>16490082
>>16490084
Fuck sake.
>>
>>16490072
Im >>16490031
And I am a woman, when I'm having a good time talking to a guy and we're starting to connect and be flirty and he mentions his penis size it comes off as cheap to me.
>>
>>16490109
What's wrong with sake
>>
Guys- what are some stuff you do to try to get out of the friend zone? Idk if this guy is trying to be more?
>>
>>16490109

You can't bang a girl your brother ever got with. Why would you want to? What standards do you have where you would hurt your brother like that? Even if the brother is OK with it, it's nasty and gross and if the chick is willing to go for it you should be concerned. That's homie-hopping.
>>
>>16490150

You could always just talk to him. Send a text or speak in person.

Or make a move and see if he reciprocates.
>>
>>16490040
>How do you deal with a girl's parents who are very protective and make it hard to arrange dates?
My ex's parents where kinda like that. Just win them over. If you are thinking about seriously dating a girl, some weeks spent breaking her parents resistances isn't that bad.

>>16490050
>Guys - would you consider dating a girl if she once dated your brother or would that mark her as forever off limits?
Sincerely, I would not want to date a girl that my brother dated.
>>
>>16490150

Ideally, I stop being a friend.

If I really like the girl, I can't be a friend, because I can't listen to her talk abut whatever asshole she's fucking this time (It's always an asshole. I'll admit, sometimes it's because I'm jealous, sometimes it's because he's already got a wife or he hits her or some shit like that).

Shit hurts so I distance myself.
>>
>>16490050

It'd be like she grew a beard.

And a penis.

And lost her boobs and got a beer gut in case for some stranger reason the other things didn't deter me enough.

She'd be marked as "tainted" to me, forever.
>>
>>16490050
I don't have a brother so I'm not 100%, but I don't see why that'd put me off dating anyone.
>>
>>16490155
Would it be gross if your brother was totally over the girl and didn't mind? Or could you just never develop feelings for a girl once she'd dated your brother?
>>
>>16490050
Off limits forever. Even though we don't get along, that's a level of bullshit I'd never want to deal with.

>>16490150
I suppose pushing for more one on one time, giving you gifts, giving you an inordinate amount of attention.

I don't think it's a good idea, but that's the angle people seem to use generally.
>>
>>16490208
Not him but it's pretty gross to me. I'd lose a lot of respect for him and her and wonder if there was something that was going on when we were together.

There's 7 billion people on this planet and you just HAVE to fuck your ex's brother that bad?
>>
To girls

What is the limit for when meeting a friend of the opposite gender becomes romantic? I went out to meet my crush today and we just walked around and talked to each other the whole day. Would you consider this normal to do just as friends, or is it more likely that she felt it had a romantic quality?
>>
>>16488475
do an enema
>>
>>16490208

You will never be able to bring her up to your brother or bring her around to your family. No guy wants to hear whispers or think his own value is being lowered by dating used goods. Even if he doesn't see you that way, he will know others will and that will be all the more reason to not.

She's useless to you.

I recommend finding some other guy you talk to and trying it with him, that at least doesn't have a 95% chance of failing and leaving you an emotional wreck.
>>
>>16490138
But yet most girls seem very interested in penis sizes. Kinda contradictory.
>>
>>16490219
I don't want to fuck him, I want to date him. Me and his brother should never have dated in the first place, I chose the wrong one so to speak. It was his brother I really should've been with but I guess now it's too late.
>>
>>16490235
Bro I'm just speaking from my own personal experiences and opinions. If this particular girl hasn't mentioned your penis then she's probably not the type to harass a guy over his appendages like these foaming cockhounds you seem to get surrounded by.
>>
I could have the opportunity to leave the country and go study in the US. But i love her and i know (just believe me on that one, i know it's hard) that she loves me even more. She is my first girlfriend.

Should i tell her? I am ready to reject any college offers, but i don't know if our romance (8 months +-) will grow into an actual, fully fledged, long-term relationship, which is my objective.
>>
>>16490263
I mean Ive fairly curious about a few girls breast size but Id never ask them even though I want to know.
>>
>>16489026
23 isnt a bad age to be a virgin
>>
How many times did you other guys get rejected before you managed to land your first gf? I've developed feelings for girls which haven't been reciprocated 3 times now and I'm starting to feel like there's something wrong with me. I don't really know what it is, but for nobody to like me despite the feelings I have for them suggests some major flaw on my part, and is really starting to deal a blow to my self esteem.
>>
To girls:

I know my girlfriend had way more experience with dating than me. I knew her on high school and she broke up with her second boyfriend when they both moved away for college. I was still a virgin some months before I started dating her. By then she had broken up with her fourth boyfriend and she was a party girl for a while...

I am less concerned about her past experience than I am in having to talk about my past and admit she is only the third girl I ever touched. Do this kind of talk have to come eventually or I can just bullshit my way out with "listen, what happened before happened, okay? Then is then, now is now, let's not worry about this kind of stuff" or something like that? Would you be uncomfortable in having a boyfriend that does not tell about his past and avoids talking about the sex you both had with other people?
>>
>>16489603
i can drive so i dont care if my bf couldnt
>>
I masturbated and I still like her immediately after
is she the one /adv/
srsly though never had that
>>
hey /adv/
Why does it seem to me that relationships always are kinda obvious from the start, like you kinda feel the mutual energy together.
At least for me, I've had a couple girlfriends and a huge amount of female friends. All of my girl friends share the same pattern, we literally showed relationship potential since the first day when we talked.

Is it even possible to get into a relationship with just a female friend that you talk to often that you didn't share this mutual feeling from the start? If so, how do I do it?
>>
>>16490287
Two or three. I can't remember whether that last girl came before or after the first relationship.

The thing that's wrong with you is how little your parents have evidently taught you about dating and romance. You sound totally in the dark. I don't understand why this is such a common phenomenon. Surely they dated when they were your age. Why aren't they telling you how to talk to people, date, handle rejection, etc.?
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 639x729px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 639x729px
What does this mean guys. I'm so fucking confused.

* same anon from previous threads who is talking to Italian QT who has boyfriend. I'm meeting her in December. After talking to you guys in the old thread, I was only planning on just being friends with her. But then she says this.
>>
>>16490412
tell her you're too complicated to understand
ask her for the challenge
become an interesting man
have sex
>>
>>16490414

So how should I word it?
>>
>>16490227
Anyone?
>>
>>16490406
Do other people really learn that stuff from their parents? Like, did your parents actually explain to you how to flirt effectively and stuff like that? Talking about that kind of thing with my parents would be extremely awkward and embarrassing for me.

Anyway, as an adult I really don't feel like I can blame my parents for my flaws. I just wish I understood what was wrong with me that all these girls find so off putting.
>>
>>16490429
Depends on the atmosphere. Did it feel romantic to you or did it just feel like a friendly chat?
>>
Guys: My relationship is getting really strained under the stress of finances and school. He works all the time, and he doesn't take care of himself at all, and I've told him the romance is really important but he never knows what to do romantically. He says he can't buy me flowers because then I would be expecting them, and we never have any money. What can we do that's cheap and romantic?
>>
>>16490519
Flowers aren't all that romantic anyway. You just want gifts if you think flowers are romantic. If flowers are too expensive, then you've got bigger things to worry about for right now than romance. Do a picnic if you can find the time and the weather.
>>
>>16490031
So in the end theres no advice for how to tell someone your penis size.
>>
>>16490519
How are we supposed to know what you find romantic?
>>
>>16490529
>flowers aren't that romantic

They are if you never get any, you fucking dick.

And wanting to have something somewhat special because you feel like you don't mean anything to him at all doesn't make you a gold-digging itemizing bitch, so fuck you.

Did I ask for a car? Or a house? Or diamonds? No. And of course you would focus on that instead of anything else, you fucking cunt. Because all women everywhere aren't allowed to want some kind of romantic gestures they can show their friends and family?
>>
>>16490554
>They are if you never get any, you fucking dick.
>And wanting to have something somewhat special because you feel like you don't mean anything to him at all doesn't make you a gold-digging itemizing bitch, so fuck you.
>Did I ask for a car? Or a house? Or diamonds? No. And of course you would focus on that instead of anything else, you fucking cunt. Because all women everywhere aren't allowed to want some kind of romantic gestures they can show their friends and family?
Holy shit. Can I have your boyfriend's number? I need to warn him.
>>
>>16490465
My parents explicitly taught me what relationships were about, how to complement my independently satisfying life with other people, etc. As for the nuances of flirting and such, that was implicit. My parents love one another. Watching them was how I learned to be confident about affection. The actual details of what to say and all that obviously didn't come from the household but, well, I was a teen once. I learned the ropes.

You might not want to blame your parents, but I will. Someone needs to get it into your head that one day you'll have to do better by your kids. You can't let them get all the way to adulthood with such awful inexperience toward romance that it actually starts to hit their self-esteem. I genuinely feel badly to hear the conclusions you're reaching about yourself. I'd hate to think that they're going to actually pass to another generation.
>>
>>16490554
PMS much? Your bf should run for the hills while he has the chance.
>>
>>16490554
>Because all women everywhere aren't allowed to want some kind of romantic gestures they can show their friends and family?
How pathetic is this? It's not even your boyfriend's validation you want. It's everyone else's. You're fucked in the head.
>>
File: 1308077603650.jpg (66KB, 798x803px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1308077603650.jpg
66KB, 798x803px
>>16488432
I wouldn't ask someone to suck my dick, and I wouldn't eat a pussy for the same reason.

There are cleaner ways to enjoy yourself. You're going to kiss someone with that mouth, and eat and drink. It's just not worth it.

>b-b-b-but if I wash my mouth out...!
There will almost certainly be some ever so slight residual fishy or dicky smell.

What am I even talking about at this point? It's time to stop posting.
>>
>>16490582
If you're not going to eat that pussy, I'll take it.
>>
>>16488432
pussy has potential to be a lot more gross than dick but it's ok if you have good hygiene
>>
To the girls:

Have you ever cheated on a partner? Is so, why?
>>
>>16490751
Yes
Because I was drunk, high, had a fall-out with him and thought I had the right to get back at him this way.

I was wrong and I wish I hadn't done it.
>>
>>16490050
I'd rather avoid a Cain & Abel event really so off limits.

>tfw both my brothers are over 40+ years old
>>
>>16489029
Tell her that you can't keep it up when you get poop on your dick. Either she cleans her ass or you don't get a boner.
>>
>>16489742
>>16489745
If she's busy, she's busy. If that's not something you can handle, you're probably better off finding a girlfriend who can give you the attention you desire.

>>16489978
Unless you're (already) romantically involved, I don't think it would be appropriate for you to tell her

>>16490040
As a girl who's been in her position, it's up to her to deal with them. If she can't stand up to them, then you're going to have a hard time maintaining a relationship

>>16490060
>>16490060
>Did you ever drop hints that you'd like to take it further?
Nah, I'd never really thought about it
>Or was it a surprise to you?
I could tell he was getting feelings in the few months prior to him asking me out
>Did he have to convince you at all?
Not really, we were already good friends and I wasn't not attracted to him so I figured why not? Two years on, we're stronger than ever

>>16490227
That all depends on what the atmosphere was like when you were out and what both of your intentions were. That's something I'd do with friends, but that's also something I'd do with my boyfriend. We can't tell from your post

>>16490263
I'd expect my boyfriend to have discussed this with me and ask me my opinion in this sort of situation

>>16490306
I'm not one to pry into someone's past like that, I wouldn't care

>>16490751
Nope
>>
>>16490519
A cheap date/hike in the woods on his day off, a day in, where you two devote your time to each other (and only to each other, no calls, no work, no friends, your partner and food and TV.), doing things you both enjoy.
>>
File: photo.jpg.png (20KB, 100x100px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
photo.jpg.png
20KB, 100x100px
I want to have sex with my boyfriend but the way he approaches me always makes me less horny and we end up not having sex.

How do I deal with this? Should I just sex him and then talk on the way he approaches me or talk about it asap? I love when he pokes me with his boner, but I hate how he touches my chest or kisses me wildly, i'm more into slow kisses and I have told him, but I don't want to hurt his feelings either way.
>>
>>16490940
Try to approach him instead and be in control for the day. Do things the way you like and give him strong rewards and indications that you like it that way and he will pick up on it.

If he won't then talk about it with him.
>>
File: waifu.png (4MB, 1897x917px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
waifu.png
4MB, 1897x917px
>>16490519
Anything you can really do one on one that isnt expensive. Romance is about showing you care about one another, not how much you're willing to spend.

But factoring in >>16490554 there's probably a reason he doesn't want to spend anything on you.

>>16490940
You should tell him what you want done differently. Even if it chips his ego down a little bit, don't expect anything substantial to change otherwise.

>>16490829
>had a fall-out with him and thought I had the right to get back at him this way.
wew
>>
>>16490751
Yes, once. Our relationship wasn't working out and I was a huge coward. Basically got together with my next boyfriend before me and the first guy broke up. It was a huge stressful mistake, one I will never make again. Now I'm very upfront and open with communication, if something's not working you can bet your ass I'll let you know.
>>
Someone who slept with me when we were drunk, regardless of how caring he seemed during it.
Then the next day after we talked about it we discussed continuing it, means all I am is a FWB and no substantial relationship will ever be made of it right anons?

I guess I thought we were always close to each other physically, and he would always look at me. He kinda acts like a boyfriend, taking me out, buying me stuff, and taking care of me. I don't know it's probably all in my head, I'm sure.
>>
>>16491137
If he's said he only wants to be FWB, then I wouldn't hold my breath. If he wanted a relationship after sleeping together, he'd have asked for a relationship. That's not to say it might not progress, but there's no guarantee it will
>>
How often do females masterbate
>>
>>16491149
he never said FWB, I'm just assuming that's what was concluded. We just agreed to sleep together again.
Yeah, I guess it could, thanks for the advice anon.
>>
>>16491163
Every time they consume the soul of a man
>>
>>16491163
Like once every two or three weeks normally, if not at all.
>>
>>16491163
As often as men do
>>
>>16491171
What if they do it daily?
>>
This almost ded?
>>
>>16491178
>>16491178
I don't think that's weird, they're probably either not sexually active at all, so they have a lot of pent up frustration, or just really horny.
>>
>>16491163

depends on how I feel
I can go a week without masturbating but today I did so 3 times
>>
>>16491171
It would be "if at all." It's short for "if I do it at all."

"If not" is used when you were being conservative in the first half of the sentence. For example, "Like once every two or three weeks, if not less."
>>
>>16491192
oh sorry, english isn't my first language. I'll make sure to reword that next time, thank you.
>>
>>16491163
Depends on how bored I am and how much time I have. I can do it from 3 times a day to only once every 2 months.
>>
>>16488422
How do I flirt with a guy/have playful banter etc? This guy and I are obviously very attracted to eachother, we talk when we see eachother and he's got my number too but so far it's all been polite and tame.
>>
>>16488905
Of course. I'm the one who showed my boyfriend 4chan, back before we were together.
>>
I was fingering my girlfriend and I got really into it and she started quivering and moaning as I went faster and harder though. After a bit of that though she calmed down and I got a little worn out from it. Lots of panting afterwards. I'm really inexperienced sexually, am I going about this the right way?
>>
I've known this guy for a year but only recently did he ask for my number (he was gone for a few months and I only see him once or twice a week). But the chemistry is 10/10.

He started 2/3 text convos so I assume he is into me. I haven't seen him for a few days and I kinda miss him and I want to text him, maybe ask him where he was or something.

If it makes a difference I'm 19 and he's 24 so I don't want to look like a clingy immature girl.

Do I text him? Do I just leave it?
>>
>>16489705
Exactly. I mean really exactly my situation. I can't see him everyday, now with classes on top of it. But i am a pushover and for a lot of the time that was ok, now i have to take a stand and change these unrealistic expectations but he'll think it's odd ans freak out
>>
>>16489651
I find out about these things while just friends because they are deal breakers for me
>>
>>16489809
I think that's ideal. My boyfriend and I were best friends for years before we became a couple. I said no when he initially asked me, but I absolutely still wanted to be close friends. I was terrified, but understanding, of him not wanting to. Thankfully he didn't leave me.
>>
>>16491792
You could try asking her
>>
>>16491796
You're interested, he's interested, whats the fucking problem, just text him and ask him out.
>>
>>16490751
Nope
>>
>>16491849
I have; when my exams this week are over we're meeting up. We talked about this on Friday and I haven't seen/talked to him since.

Because we only recently started talking + no one has explicitly confessed their attraction, I don't want to just unload text messages on him and annoy him.
>>
Did I fuck things up by not having sex with her?

I've talking to this girl who I've known for a year but only started catching feelings recently, but because I'm a virgin in my twenties I didn't really know where to go from there. One night we hang out at my place, we drink, and ultimately she lays in my bed and asks me to join her and go to sleep. I knew what the intentions were here but I was still nervous about it and didn't really know what to do but we fooled around and made out a bit, nothing else. We start seeing each other more but nothing happens for about a month until she comes over again and the same thing happens, except way more drinking as well as throwing weed into the mix.However this time we did even less than last time, just a bit of making out and that's it. It was so late and we were both really messed up, I just didn't have the energy. When she left the next morning things felt different than the first time she crashed at my place. Instead of cuddling and talking the whole morning, she just leaves with a half-hearted hug and that's it. The vibe felt very different but I thought maybe it was just in my head

The following weekend some friends and I went to a bar and she was there with her friend as well. We all hung out and at the end of the night I walk her to her car and ask if she wants to hang out at my place. She said it was really late but 2 seconds later she says yes. So i get back to my car, send a text conforming she's coming by and head home. She never shows up, but 30 mins later I get a text saying she decided to go home instead. She had just said yes so I was a little confused but told her no biggie and we could hang next weekend. No response. A week later I send her a text to see if she had any plans and if she wanted to hang that night. Absolutely no response. In the past she would tell me if she's busy or not, but this was the first time I got nothing. I didn't send another text. It's been two days.

Is it over?
>>
>>16491894
Your question is literally answered in the OP. I'm not reading your novel just to give the same answer that does
>>
>>16490751
No. I've been cheated on before and understand how much it hurts and makes you feel worthless. I would never want anyone else to feel that way, I mean no one at all. So I couldn't do it.
>>
>>16488432

>WOMEN
>Is sucking dick gross?
>If yes, why?
>I always thought it was, so when gf tried to do that few days ago I made up some retarded excuse and it was really akward.

What I'm saying is, let him go to town on your cunt, and most of all, enjoy yourself.
>>
To girls: How do I avoid being the "nice guy" without being a gigantic asshole?
>>
>>16491930
What do you mean by nice guy?
>>
>>16491930
Tease her, joke around, be "dominant". Don't just try to get her to like you and try to cater to her. Worrying about upsetting a girl too much makes guys appear too nice.
>>
>>16491943
Right, I think I understand a bit.
>>
>>16491952
For example, this are nice guy conversations:

girl: My favorite movie is The Notebook
guy: oh cool, that's a good movie I guess.
-
guy: you can come in but it doesn't mean we have to do anything, I mean, as long as you're comfortable.


playful conversations that won't land you in the friendzone:

girl: My favorite movie is The Notebook
guy: really? you're such a girl!
girl: hey! it's a good movie...
-
guy: just because I'm letting you in my place doesn't mean you're getting lucky!


-

Girls like to be challenged and mess around and flirt.
>>
>>16491897
Fair enough, what if I frame it this way?

If you're expecting sex in a relationship, even a casual one, but it doesn't happen when its on the table or when you think it should, would you lose interest in that person? If you did, was it because you felt there wasn't anything else there? Would the frustration cause you to end things completely?

All I'm looking for is some insight into sex and its role in relationships. I've never had a romantic relationship nor have I ever had sex. I'm willing to chalk up my experience as a lesson learned and move on. But having some sort of insight into my actions and their consequences definitely helps with that, is that fair?
>>
Girls: Would you ever date/have a relationship with a guy that works for long hours and has just a few hours of free time before getting ready for work again the next day?

Not talking about a workaholic of course.
>>
GRILLS
Someone who you are extremely repulsed by asks you out, whats the worst thing you would say.
>>
>>16491976
Of course not. What sort of relationship is that?

>>16491979
Why am I extremely repulsed by them?
>>
>>16491963
This is perfect and how I approach my interactions with women. Worrying about offending them or putting them off does more harm than having your own opinion about things and challenging their views. Teasing is great and easily leads into flirting, as long as you're not downright being mean. I still struggle with that occasionally and have put off women that way. However, I have been really mean and have been hit back just as hard, which almost always ends up being more fun anyway, but I wouldn't recommend that if you're trying to get over the nice guy persona. Ultimately, you don't want to be boring. That's what nice guys are, boring and not fun.
>>
>>16491970
Some people would, some people wouldn't. That's why that type of question is posted. Message her saying you want to talk. Maybe she moved on. Maybe she just thought you weren't interested in more.
>>
>>16490469
>>16490915

Well, that pretty much answers my question. We didn't walk around holding hands or anything, but it wasn't something I would have done with just one of my friends. I thought it was pretty obvious for her that I had a romantic intention for asking her out, but she does have many male friends, so I guess it meant nothing special to her.

Any way out of the friend zone now? Or is it too late?
>>
>>16492005
I'll let her be the one to text me first this time around. If she doesn't text me at some point I already know she's lost interest. Either way, I'll see her again since our friend groups interact anyway and I figure the next time we got a group thing I'll just find a place for us to talk. But how do I bring it up? I don't want to start the convo with something like "Hey did you lose interest in me because I didn't fuck you those two times?" joking here obviously. I'm not mad or anything, just a little disheartened. Should I ask her why she never responded to my text? That seems like such a petty thing to bring up, but how else would I bring up the idea that she's lost interest in me?
>>
Girls

Is it a red flag if a guy likes cats? I found a stray kitten a few weeks ago and I am beyond obsessed with the little sweetie, but I'm not sure if mentioning her in a conversation would make me seem like a crazy cat lady. I just love animals and take in rescues when I can, but I know that it is really off putting to some people to hear about someone else's pets

Not trying to say I'm some nut whos only topic of interest is animals, I just want to know if a grown man with cats gets you put in the serial killer category right away
>>
>>16492075
Not unless you have a million cats, the same as if you were female. I'm allergic to cats so it might be a dealbreaker for either of us though
>>
>>16492075
Not at all, unless it's all you talk/care about. Liking animals and tending to one lets me know you have a soft side and are caring, which is a plus for me.
>>
>>16492071
"Hey you've been kind of distant. What's been going on? Let's talk."
>>
I'm a kind of guy who doesn't really care for a lot of attention. Ideally I'd only be spending the weekends and maybe a weekday with a girl I'm seeing.

How big of an issue is that for the average woman?
>>
>>16492097
Maybe okay once we got past the honeymoon phase, but I really don't see how that would work out long term
>>
>>16492090
>>16492080

Alright thanks for the insight. I could give Steve Irwin a run for his money when it comes to liking animals, but Ill stay conscious of not being a kook about it
>>
>>16492097
That might work for people who are just casually dating. Wouldn't work for me since I like being close friends with someone before dating. A few days a week is fine, but not wanting much attention kind of sounds like being acquaintances rather than friends or dating.
>>
There is a girl i am attracted to, but i don't know how to initiate conversation. She likely doesn't even know my name or anything and i have never talked to her before. What is the best way to talk to her without it being stilted/awkward?
>>
>>16492097
I dont think I could be long term with you. Maybe if it was LDR with the possibility of living together after we are sure about eachother, then maybe.
>>16492075
Boyfriend prefers cats, cant see why it'd really be a problem. Then again I'm an animal person and have a fawn.
>>16491792
Ask her..
>>16491163
As much as men do
>>
> went to prepare for an exam with a female classmate
> after finishing our work, she suggests some table tennis (since we're close her office)
> play some, with her asking when my last train towards home will leave
> finish table tennis, packing up
> wanted to talk more, but train arrived and I had to leave

Did I miss any obvious signals there?
>>
Girls: Are my dating options greatly limited if I don't want to drink alcohol?
>>
Guys,

How can you tell if a guy is just generally really friendly with everyone, or you two connect in a different way?

The guy I like is just super friendly with everyone, constantly enthusiastic about new ideas and things. We crazily have a lot in common, so we end up talking a lot. In a group setting, he is also very social and friendly. I felt like we have great chemistry but I'm afraid to flirt or make a move because I don't want it to seem like I misread him entirely.
>>
>>16492295
You should have made a wager that whoever lost had to buy the other person dinner.

You didn't mess up, but it sounds like the opportunity is there for you to ask her out.

Best of luck anon
>>
>>16492311
If he's friendly then you know he won't be a jerk to you if you were wrong.

I am that friendly guy too and I kind of kick myself for it sometimes because I think I've missed out on some opportunities for thexample very reason you are experiencing. When you try to be kind and caring to everybody it can be very hard for the girls you are interested in to read your signals.

Just take a chance and ask him out, for his sake and for yours.
>>
Guys, does a girl you like sending you a text randomly always make you happy or can it be annoying?
>>
>>16492349
It brings a smile to my face every time. Nothing picked my mood up more than seeing that little blue light and hoping it was my girlfriend just thinking of me

I just hope to find someone again who does things like that
>>
>>16492354
I meant someone you weren't in a relationship with (yet), but that helps too, thanks :)
>>
>>16492397
Well its an awfully good way to start a relationship.

You never know what kind of day he's having. That random text from you could be the big pick me up that makes you near and dear to him :)
>>
>>16492418
Alright, will send that text.

God, why is just a simple text so terrifying...
>>
>>16492441
Where do I find someone like you
Last girl I've tried to flirt with replies my text after 9 hours in average

And she has cancelled dates twice, once because she got sick, and the second time because she told me she had some kind of depressive attack and couldn't go outside of home

what the fuck

[spoiler]sorry venting I just wanna meet a nice girl[/spoiler]
>>
>>16492464
Well when I have a crush I don't want to play games. I want to be with them -- so I will go about texting/talking to them in a way that I think will make them happy and want to date me.

I realize guys hate girls who reply after hours and see through the bullshit because everyone knows girls are by their phones every second of the day.

I reply when I see the message and only agree to dates if I am sure I will have the time and won't cancel.

In other news, it's been 10 minutes and he hasn't replied. SHIT
>>
Girls,

Why do you find blunt personality so offensive?
>>
I talked with a girl for a little bit in an event, but didn't ask her number/facebook. I searched for her in the list of "will participate" or whatever in the Facebook event and added her.

Our conversation was
me:"hey, you met me today at x event, remember? haha"
she: "yeah hey xD"
me: "so are you going tomorrow at this another event by some chance?"

and she never replied

Should I try to talk again or is that a terrible idea and I've already come off as a weirdo?

Yeah sorry I'm thirsty af
>>
>>16492349
Having someone thinking of you and asking how your day has been is always a very nice thing.
I could've had the shittiest day ever, getting a random text from a friend never fails to cheer me up.
However, sometimes it MIGHT get annoying, when it's like this:
>girl sends you text
>doesn't get answer in 2 hours
>girl throws a tantrum and asks where you are and what's going on (in a concerned kind of way, but still)
meanwhile,
>guy sends text to girl
>girl takes 2 days to reply with a simple "yes" or "no"
If you want immediate replies, you'd better do so too.
>>
>>16492499
>doesn't get answer in 2 hours
>girl throws a tantrum and asks where you are and what's going on (in a concerned kind of way, but still)

Nah I'd never do that. That's a surefire way to get a guy to end it with you. Why the fuck do girls do this?

He replied btw and I'm giddy now
>>
>>16492349
Most of the time. It only happened once, that it was annoying, and even then I cleared it up with her.

>>16492311
Observe how he interacts with others. If he's more touchy, more (for want of a better word) pushy, then he thinks you two connect. This doesn't mean that if he isn't like that he doesn't think you two can be something (there's too many good shy guys), but it's a clear sign that he is.

As for your dilemma, ask him out. He will be happy to go on a date (probably, if he isn't taken), where you two can talk about it. If he doesn't see you that way, part as friends, give yourself a few days to settle down and be on your way, and continue being friendly.
>>
File: attachment.jpg (48KB, 589x687px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
attachment.jpg
48KB, 589x687px
Do girls like shotacon or shotas in general?
>>
>>16492311

Ask him out.

As a guy who is generally nice to everyone, and is also exceptionally difficult to read, if I haven't asked you out yet, the only way to know is to ask me out. Even if I find you interesting as a person, I'm friendly and get along with everyone,that comes easily; so unless we achieve a certain moment of connection--something more to spark my interest--I'm probably not going to go out of my way to get to know you, because you aren't yet anything more than a blip on my romantic radar.

>>16492349
A friend or my girlfriend? Sure,it might bring a smile to my face, especially if that "random" text happens after a long while of not talking.

ALWAYS though? Maybe not. If i'm upset with someone, just like with anyone else, i might get annoyed because I'm just annoyed at them in general.
>>
Can a female please help me with some decent dirty talk. Or even a dude who has some successful lines.

The other day I slept with a girl who said "call me your slut" while I was fucking her. So I just said "oh you're such a slut" and it was kind of awkward. I didn't really know where to go from there, so I just kept saying "you slut" over and over.
>>
hey ladies, posted this in another thread but figured posting it here might be better


19m here. So in late july / early august, I met this girl on a dating site and we hit it off SUPER fast. Literally everything was perfect and we agreed that it was so baffling that we had never met before, considering we lived literally right down the road from each other and that we were so similar in, my god, so so many ways.

So we went out twice. The first time it was awesome. Spent the whole day together, got to kiss her (inb4 a kiss is not a contract) and it was pretty great getting to know and spend time with that person.
The second time was okay- we went out on a night hike and got stoned but I was way too stoned to even talk and we ended up just driving around after for something like an hour or more. So she went to drop me off at my house and I kept kissing and kissing her, and she was returning until I asked her to park for a minute, to which she replied she had to go.
and god, I asked her like 4 times, "You sure you don't have a minute?" and when I got back inside I felt like I fucked up and I texted her, "Hey are we cool?" and then tried to make plans again immediately afterward, and while we did make plans, I never heard from her again after the next morning.

Now, I beat myself up a little bit when I think about her because out of all the girls I've been out with at this point since then - its been quite a few- she was definitely the best. I've had a little more experience since I was going out with her and I was digging through my contacts and noticed I had her number, and I was thinking about casually texting her.

Is this a bad idea? She was really very sweet and we got along so well. What does adv think?

I figure I have nothing to lose and that the worst that will happen is she never texts back. Oh well.
>>
>>16492548
>So I just said "oh you're such a slut" and it was kind of awkward. I didn't really know where to go from there, so I just kept saying "you slut" over and over.
holy shit I'm cracking up

I'm horrific at dirty talk so I can't help you but that's bretty funny
How did she respond?
>>
>>16492561

Well I did what she said. She said "call me a slut" so I said "you're a dirty slut" but it just sounded wrong coming out of my mouth. I'm not a jacked skinhead hopped up on viagra doing a porno y'know, I'm a normal dude and she's a normal girl.

The sex continued fine. I said it a few more times, but I was literally just saying like "mm you slut" and that was it. I felt like there needed to be more to it but just didn't know what to say.
>>
>>16492548
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO OMG THIS MADE MY NIGHT
>>
>>16492477
Depends on what you mean by blunt, I prefer it.

>meet up with a mutual aquaintance at a social event after not seeing him for years
>I chat with him for a bit, but no more than anyone else there
>Think nothing more about him
>Next morning he messages me on Facebook
>Not more than three messages in he says, "So what's your deal, are you seeing anyone?"
>I wasn't really interested in him, but he was so blunt and to the point that I was intrigued enough to reply, "No, would you like to go on a date?"

And the rest is history. Seriously, it was such a relief to not have to sit through three days of bullshit text conversation before he got to the point. And with someone who is blunt I feel like I can trust him a little more when he says something, I don't have to try and read for some hidden meaning. It's great.
>>
>>16492487
This can work sometimes, but in this case it didn't. Just forget about her and move on.
>>
>>16492550
Just keep expectations low and text her.
>>
>>16492572
you should tell her, i mean if it feels uncomfortable then you're not really having the best time you could be

or ask her to call you a big dirty avocado the next time so she understands
>>
>>16492477
I prefer blunt too. Just be real with me and I'll be real with you. No sugarcoating.

But maybe you're actually being rude. Or some girls like to be sensitive bitches
>>
>>16492548
Make observations about her and relate them back to her being slutty
>Your pussy is so wet, what a slutty pussy. You like it when I shove my dick inside you? (Slam dick deep)
>(when she moans) You're such a fucking whore, I'm really going to make you moan. (Rub her clit while you drill her)
>(she's sucking you off) You like having my dick in your mouth, you little slut? (grab her nipples and pull her up and down in rhythm while she sucks)
>(you are both naked and about to get started) Get your horny little ass over here! (Throw her on the bed and start fingering her until she's moaning and grinding into you) I'm really going to give you something to squeal about, bitch! (penetrate her and start fucking her hard)
>(When she's about to cum, grab her by the hair and stop her) You want to cum you little whore? (Make her say yes) Beg me, you slut. (While she begs give her the dicking of her life and make her cum)

That was fun to type out, hope it helps. This would definitely turn me on.
>>
>>16492717
b-brb showing this to my bf, thanks anon!
>>
>>16488939
I agree with the other anon.
Creepy guys to tend to avoid, shy guys tend to avoid you.
Creepy guys you can see that their social skills are lacking. i try to be nice even if it is a "creepy guy", because there's always that thought in the back of my head "What if they shoot up the campus? I want to be the one who lives."
>>
>>16489008
I mean if you really love someone, you want to kind of in a way, make sure you know theyre okay.
My boyfriend will text me sometimes with a simple "Meh?", meaning "you alive still?"
And i'll just say "meh" back.
Also when you're in a relationship long enough, it doesnt feel like you're attached at the hip. it just feels as if everythings normal.
This is your partner, this is who you want to be with, this is who you want to spend your life with. You have one life and you've decided that this man is the one you're willing to spend it with.
Of course she's "clingy", she loves him.
>>
>>16488422

So I've tried this online dating thing. I've listened to advice of anons and made good profile with decent description and pictures and got a lot of attention from ladies. I keep talking with one of them and she seems pretty cool and organized and I'm eager to meet her but there is this one thing that bugs me. She keeps confusing me with other blokes she's talking to or she is forgetting stuff I told her (like what I do for a living, where I'm from etc)

is this a big thing or is it normal for online dating?
>>
>>16489166
Oldest- approx 3 years.
Youngest- approx 3 years(but honestly, thats only because he'd be 17)
Tallest- 6"2
Shortest- 5"4
>>
>>16489603
Hmm, honestly if he lives too far, I would say no.
I'm not driving far to see him every time I want to spend some time alone.

But if he lived like 10 miles or under, yeah, that would be fine. (well for me, it would be 20, but for someone who's 19, I imagine 10 would be the limit)
>>
>>16489642
From anon to anon:
Is there any actual questions out there? is it even possible in 2015?
>>
>>16489651
yeah, sorry dude. It'd be a deal breaker.
>>
File: 1444672843369.gif (182KB, 226x224px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444672843369.gif
182KB, 226x224px
>>16492655
>>16492711

That's good to hear.

I wouldn't say that I'm rude though,more brutally honest, which , I guess, puts chicks off at bars/clubs,and they end up being passive aggressive to me.

I always end up hanging out with guys at the end of the night. Maybe I should reconsider my sexual preferences.
>>
>>16491163
It depends.
I can do it every day, or skip for like 3 months.
Its just whatever I'm feelin, yo.
if I had to put in an average, since I started, at like 11, I'd say once every other week.
>>
>>16491930
>>16491963
What this guy said.
Showing me that you're willing to assume I can "handle" that you have different opinions than me, makes me happy.
Its not nice to feel like a dumb cunt, because someone wants to get in your pants. And yes, any guy who is flirty, I assume they want to have sex.
>>
>>16492855
What sort of things do you need to be brutally honest about while talking to girls at bars/clubs?
>>
>>16492855
This >>16492876

Though I'm very attracted to honest guys. I met a guy the other day who started talking to me about things so honestly and clearly, just like he would with his guy friends, and I immediately fell for him
>>
>>16492856
>since I started, at like 11

I started at 12 and I felt so damn guilty for years, I thought I was the only girl to do it so young or at all.

Then I went on an SSRI and Ii could literally go without it for months.
>>
I know this is going to be horribly immature but I need to talk to someone and ask advice on how to deal with insecurity and self-doubt/envy/jealousy in a relationship because i know my behavior is unacceptable yet I cant seem to stop it. Also my keyboard is broken so this will take me years to type on my onscreen keyboard. My boyfriend who I adore asked me what my ideal 'mate' was. Straight up it's him like 150%. He has always said I'm his ideal and that I'm out of his league (which is ridiculous). However tonight he said his ideal is a girl who has very light white hair. I am the opposite, my hair is nearly jet black. His ex however has platinum blond hair. He also has said in the past the only fetish-esk thing he has is the inner thigh bone that very thin girls have, which I do not thanks to my thunder thighs. I have body dysmorphic disorder so just existing in my body is pathetically sad to me (which I'm trying to better myself in dealing with BDD) so when he told me I was fairly hurt as it seems like he wants the opposite of me.
>>
>>16492899
I technically did at 9, but I didnt actually have "sexual" feelings when doing it and it just kinda felt good, but it was different when I turned 11.
I felt weird about it, because I knew it was "wrong" in a sense at that point.
>>
To girls: When asking out to go into a bar, is it acceptable if you don't want to drink anything alcoholic while she does?
>>
>>16492876

Poor phrasing on my part aside, I don't go out of my way to agree with whatever they say or on how I'm feeling at that moment, for example.
>>
>>16490554
LOL go girl
>>
>>16488446
I'm not a Homo and I think it's gross.
Am I gay /adv/?
>>
>>16492902
I dont think thats the BDD, everyone has feelings like that.
My boyfriend prefers blue eyes, he can go fuck himself, that fucking fag.

but honestly, even if he does prefer those attributes, the platinum-est hair, or the most petite thighs in the world would make him want someone else.
because, obviously despite liking those things, he still wants you all the time. it wasn't as a big deal as you might think.
he was thinking "in a perfect world", but I love the way my boyfriend looks, 150% like you. he's so cute, I like everything about him.
but in a 100% perfect world, he wouldnt have the dinky facial hair like he does, even if he does shave it anyway.

Just think of something you would have you boyfriend have physically/personality wise different. You can think of something. if you can't, you're lying to yourself.
>>
>>16492939
>wouldn't make him want someone else.
>>
>>16492939
>he was thinking "in a perfect world", but I love the way my boyfriend looks, 150% like you. he's so cute, I like everything about him.
but in a 100% perfect world, he wouldnt have the dinky facial hair like he does, even if he does shave it anyway.

This. I'm the same.
My guy is perfect, I love the way he looks and he should not change lol, but in a perfect world his ears would not stick out so much
>>
>busy girl I'm seeing is being distant and prioritizes the huge workload she has, along with what feels like fuck-off vibes to me
>want to ask her to make sure
>finally see her, tell her I want to ask her something
>some external influence comes up that neither of us could help, I'm cut off
>a few hours later she texts "what did you want to ask?"
How do I handle this? I wanted to ask her in person to see how she'd react, and these kinds of things always go south over text. Telling her that would only make an even bigger deal out of it now, though
>>
>>16492945
haha, like this anon.
its just like, the little "imperfections" make them so cute.
Sometimes I thinking about the pube like hair on my boyfriends face makes me laugh, and it makes me like him even more.
>>
>>16492939
desu I would only change him farting in the shower. Nothing physically or personality because he is my 12/10 ideal. His oddities is what makes me dig him more. I dont feel like I'm enough
>>
>>16492960
desu* not desu wtf
>>
>>16492963
omg wtf. TO BE HONEST IS WHAT IM TRYING TO TYPE WHAT IS GOING ON
>>
>>16492966
THEN SAY TO BE HONEST AND STOP ACTING LIKE A WEEB YOU KEK
>>
>>16492960
Thats still something, man.
Your "chunky thighs", tbch, you probably dont have HUGE thighs,
but your thighs are probably soft or something and he see's you and thinks they're so cute. he doesnt care that they aren't emaciated looking.
(I dont know what guys like about girls, so Im just guessing)
>>
>>16490554
This post turned me on.
I have problems.
>>
>>16492966
t b h and f a m,
also c u c k were respectively changed to filter to:

desu
senpai
kek
>>
>>16492969
Moving on
>>16492975
As everyone can see i really was not aware of that good to know lol
>>16492971
they pretty big. after him saying how I'm his ideal to him then saying he likes silver white hair feels like hes settled for me.
'Opposite hair n too fat lol, you'll do I guess'
>>
>>16492958
lol same

When I first got to know him I thought damn he has weird ears + I didn't think he was that attractive, but then he became a 15/10 for me and every imperfection makes him cuter
Like I can see when other guys have 10/10 model facial aesthetics but it does nothing for me
>>
>>16492915
Examples? I was trying to see if bluntness/brutal honesty is the problem and how it is you go about showing it.
What do you say about how you're feeling that gets a bad/uninterested response?
>>
>>16492984
He didn't settle, he just loved you enough that those got pushed off his radar, now that he's comfortable enough with you, he decided to share those thoughts with you.
If you want to, you can take it as him assuming you know he loves you, so he's comfortable telling you such things.
He's thinking "well, I don't think she's going to take this as 'I want her to change into this', so there's no harm telling her."
He's just another silly boy who doesn't understand how feelings work.
he doesnt happen to be an only child does he?
>>
Need help quick. Asked a girl out for coffee while she was leaving to go to class, and she said yes we will just before she left but never set a date or anything that means she doesnt really want to do it right?

Should I just say next time I see her, hey about the coffee I like you and was wondering how you feel. If you don't like me that's fine and id still like to be freinds
>>
>>16492994
Today I got my ears pierced because he thought it would be cute..No he isnt
>>
>>16492990
yeah, like I see a pretty face, but I just think "damn, some people get all the good genes."
And don't feel anything. And then I think about my boyfriends twig ass body and he does this stupid thing when he's naked where he'll just rotate his hips and snap.
Like, jeeze, why am I with you? but all those things that other people dont like just make me feel like this is my boyfriend, and he was made just for my amusement.
>>
>>16492994
>He didn't settle, he just loved you enough that those got pushed off his radar, now that he's comfortable enough with you, he decided to share those thoughts with you.
THIS. Perfect explanation.

My ideal is a 6'2 guy with blue eyes and dark hair who makes a ton of money, but I love my bf so much I don't care if he's shorter and has brown eyes and works somewhere shit. If my "ideal" approached me and said "eyy baby let's get out of here" I'd tell him to fuck off

Love is strange
>>
>>16492963
>>16492966
desu I didn't know to be honest was filtered too. noticed kek awhile back.
>>
>>16493005
>And then I think about my boyfriends twig ass body and he does this stupid thing when he's naked where he'll just rotate his hips and snap.
holy shit this made me laugh

>but all those things that other people dont like just make me feel like this is my boyfriend, and he was made just for my amusement.
preachh
>>
>>16493003
I got a sweater my boyfriend really likes because I know he liked seeing me in it. I think it makes my tits look huge and my body look stubby, but he liked it. So I wear it on the weekends, when we don't go anywhere.
And he shaves his face for me, because I tell him he's itchy to kiss with his stubble.
he wants a beard so badly, oh god, its never going to happen.
>>
>>16492997
The burden to pick a date is on you, just approach her with when you're free and ask if she's free.

Then, when you're out for coffee ask her on a date, her response will tell you if she's interested or not.
>>
>>16493027
Ok, its not too smothery to ask her again to coffee?
>>
>>16492957
pls respond

Should I go with texting it after all
>>
>>16492793

can I have some replies?
>>
>>16493052
No, just ignore it unless she texts you again.

If she asks again, text her the question, because she is probably actually interested in it.
>>
>>16492993
Well, when I feel like crap and am asked how I am, I usually say that I'm bored and rather be home doing other stuff. That either kills the conversation or they end up asking what I'd be doing home. I say that I'd be probably doing some songwriting or some other music related thing and that gets the ball rolling for a bit, until we start talking about what kind of music we like.

The chick usually names a few pop songs that she likes and ones that I don't know of,because I don't listen to pop. This is where it goes downhill for me to be honest, I mention that I'm not the biggest fan of pop and then start naming a few albums that I enjoy immensely and explain why I do, be it the production, flow of songs, instrumentation,texture, etc.

They usually end up pretty lost somewhere in between all that or just get disinterested.


Honestly, I feel that I should stop giving into my friends's peer pressure and go to a place aimed more for hardcore music fans/musicians.
I don't know if this will help though.
>>
>>16492793
its normal, its not a good sign.
I mean, if she like you more than the other dudes, she'd be mistaking other guys for you.
Like it would be her remembering things about you because she's interested in you.
Right now, it just seems like youre attractive and she's keeping her options open.
I mean, seriously? She can't remember your job? Red flag.
>>
>>16493065
Eh, that sounds like you want to talk all about you.
If you do, there's nothing wrong with that, but you're not going to find someone who wants to be in a relationship.
If you're just wanting easy sex, laugh at the stuff they say and ask them about their friends and hobbies.
>>
>>16492902
bump
>>
File: 1436737796126.gif (621KB, 480x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436737796126.gif
621KB, 480x270px
>wanted to message this girl real bad for literally over a year
>always too chicken shit to do anything
>muster up the courage last night, send her a message that I thought was nice
>asked her favorite books since she mentioned reading but no titles
>said we share a few favorite bands
>asked what her dog's name is from photos
>bought POF Premium whatever to see status of message
>"Read Deleted" (means they read it, deleted it)

This is a real bad confidence killer. What did I do wrong ladies?
>>
Girls:

How would you feel about a guy that get's hard with any kind of physical contact?

I thought this would get better with age and experience, but I'm 25 and it's the same as when I was 15. If I'm even walking with my arm around a girl I'm sporting a full on erection and soaking my pants.
>>
>>16493092
what else do you want?
Youre a fat ugly cow, you boyfriend hates you and wishes you were an anorexic blonde bitch.
Is that what you wanted?
Because its not true.
You're fine, your boyfriends fine. Everything fine.
>>
>>16493105
Well I'd honestly be a bit jealous that he does this with anyone.
If it was just me, I think it was cute.
>>
>>16493111
I asked advice on how to deal with jealousy+ insecurity in a relationship. Telling me everything is fine doesnt help with how to deal with it
>>
>>16493072
Hmm, it's bizarre though, I loathe talking about myself,but I suppose there is some truth to it if that's how you see it.

Honestly, I've given up on the idea of being with a qtpie together,cuddling. I have become a gym nut and am relatively content.
>>
>>16493067

thx for reply

ok I think I'll keep talking with her but I scout some more then
>>
>>16493118
We already gave you advice.
You are wanting different advice, which means you didnt "like" the advice people already said.
Why?
>>
>>16493133
I was told not to worry about it that he loves me, that doesnt help me reign in my insecurities. I was hoping others would post their ways of how they got over it, I know my way of thinking isnt healthy, if i were to just go 'he loves me forget youre not his ideal' i wouldnt need help. Was hoping for some more insight I guess
>>
>>16493143
Insight on what?
How to break past insecurities?
You don't. You almost never do. What you do, do, is cope with them and realize you're stupid for having them.
You finally learn "oh these are harmful if I let them manifest."
thats it, there's no big secret.
>>
been texting a guy for 6 hours straight, it's going fine, had some banter, shared personal stuff, i should assume he likes me, right?
>>
>>16493166

if it was me. Yeah
>>
>>16493166
Depends, there are varying degrees of "liking".
I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that he wants to get in your pants from that. He might, but it is not a given.
>>
>>16493190
alright. irl there's a lot of sexual tension, plus we made some sexual (but tame) jokes so maybe there's a chance
>>
>>16493224
I did that too not too long ago with a female friend.
She complained to me how she'd want to have sex again and I jokingly told her to text me whenever she likes since she's got my number.
Until after she cut all contact to me I didn't notice that while I wasn't into her anymore, she was into me.
The chance is defnitely there.
>>
File: 1445201102756.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445201102756.gif
2MB, 400x300px
Do women care if I don't like blowjobs? I get really uncomfortable. Some girls I've been with don't like to be eaten out and it kind of irks me but no biggie, but surely no woman desires to give a blowjob, right?
>>
>>16493292
blowjobs are disgusting, i'd love to find a guy who doesn't like them
>>
what's a good amount of days to go without talking?
I've started talking to her a week ago and we talked every day. Though, I thought I was being too pushy so decided to take a break and it's been 2 days now.
Should I wait for her to talk first?
>>
>>16493501
fuck this I just messaged her
can't hold ;-;
Thread posts: 335
Thread images: 14


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.