[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today mom brought me some bratwurst. They're these kind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: canvas.png (233KB, 297x297px) Image search: [Google]
canvas.png
233KB, 297x297px
Today mom brought me some bratwurst. They're these kind and they have natural casing, which means intestine wall, and veal in them.

What do I do? The idea of eating either grosses me out. I eat sausages all day long if they're artificial casing, but the thought of eating veal and intestine doesn't sit well with me, and of course I'd starve in a south american home.

Now sitting in my fridge. What do?
>>
stop being a cunt
>>
>>16488278
What?
>>
>>16488282
stop being a cunt
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 417x334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 417x334px
Cook them and enjoy!

You already eat that stuff anyways, so just enjoy it. Brats are good! :)
>>
>>16488304
This, I hope you never eat chicken nuggets.

After you fry 'em up nicely, you won't even notice.
>>
>>16488305
Chicken nuggets aren't actually as bad as people make them out to be. You buy into a lot of myths.
>>
>>16488347

You still have probably eaten intestine. Just grill up those brats, put them on a nice, warm toasted bun with some cheddar cheese and enjoy deliciousness
>>
File: kokorec-kozde-ates.jpg (335KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
kokorec-kozde-ates.jpg
335KB, 1024x684px
>>16488276
If the thought of eating them makes you feel like puking then simple, don't eat it it's not worth making yourself uncomfortable while/after eating something.

Otherwise just stop being a pussy man, there's a lot of shit that look gross or sound gross when you hear what they are made of, but a lot of that shit's damn delicious so...

Pic related, It's Kokorec, it's literally sheep/lamb intestines, but shit's tasty as fuck man.
>>
>>16488377
Not sure if serious...
>>
>>16488391
Why wouldn't I be?
>>
>>16488391
That motherfucker recommending what looks to be a tasty-ass dish (the fuck is that, turkish, balkan, slavic in origin?) seems a lot more likely to be serious than a man asking random strangers on the internet if he should eat something containing animal parts he finds unsettling to consume.

Not to mention

>the thought of eating veal

I don't reckon you know what veal is, either. Veal is meat sourced from a calf, instead of a full-grown bovine.
>>
>>16488405

>Slavic

CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE!!

http://youtu.be/3cqDXlfASMM
>>
>>16488405
>a bunch of intestines on a stick.
>tasty ass dish

What the fuck is wrong with people?
>>
>>16488445

Do you eat eggs?

It's the discharge from a chicken having a period. Literally.

Do you drink milk? You're drinking the body fluid from a Cow
>>
>>16488458
Do you suck dicks?

BULLSHIT I BET YOU COULD SUCK A GOLFBALL THROUGH A GARDEN HOSE
>>
>>16488462

SIR NO SIR
>>
>>16488445
I've eaten every part of a chicken, fried on sticks. Even the feet are a delicacy, who knew. Pig intestines as well. Chinese cuisine btw. I've heard chimpanzee brains are also a thing but I've never tried it
>>
>>16488276
Much better to eat some honest intestine than the fake plastic stuff you americans eat every day. What do you even believe is in the non intestine lined sausages? Fairydust? Ground up sirloin steak? Stop being a cunt
>>
>Spoiled brat
>a person who thinks only the muscle of animals is eatable
>>
>>16488468
GET ON YOUR KNEES AND CHOKE YOURSELF
>>
>>16488485

SIR!?
>>
>>16488405
A lot of people are opposed to eating veal for moral reasons. I'm not sure why you're surprised OP is.
>>
>>16488497
I maintain that I don't really think he knew what veal IS.

It seems as though he's under the impression that it is some type of offal put into natural sausage casing.

Maybe I'm wrong, though.
>>
>>16488276
veal is delicious. if you're gonna eat meat, why make exceptions?
>>
>>16488276
do it faggot.

i am from switzerland and fucking bratwurst, potatoes and beer make my fucking dick diamonds
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.