[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend got kinda mad at me , and said it's weird when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20151108_003633.jpg (194KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151108_003633.jpg
194KB, 768x1024px
My friend got kinda mad at me , and said it's weird when he found I had atin of pics like this on my phone. There's nothing wrong with them , I just like them. I don't understand why he is calling me weird.
>>
Do you know the kids of which you have pictures?
>>
>>16487748
No why?
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 278x202px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 278x202px
End yourself.
>>
>>16487768
Wow your're nice....
>>
>>16487757
That's why it's weird and creepy.
>>
sorry anon but it is weird since you don't know them, it's very weird, actually
>>
>>16487786
How is it weird or creepy . I just like to have a ton of pics of little girls. It's not CP ...
>>
>>16487712
You're a closet petophile.
>>
>>16487712
Because it's weird. And not the good kind. Stop it, please.
>>
>>16487821
Well no one is getting hurt, and I really lient he picture so what is bad?
>>
>>16487829
I meant to say and I really like the pictures
>>
>>16487829
Said the dude that outted himself as a pedo to a real life freind. Chances are you're getting hurt soon, in some sense.
>>
>>16487846
How am I "getting hurt"?
>>
>>16487712
you are a pedophile who should, and hopefully will be, arrested.
>>
>>16487842
But why do you like the pictures? Do you even know why?
>>
>>16487870
Why? I've committed no crime.
>>
>>16487884
I don't want to talk about why.
>>
>>16487858
Well if your freind will likely tell others, and your reputation will be hurt. Then, depending on who hears and how much they dislike pedos, your life might be made into suffering in more tangible ways.
>>
>>16487905
And we all know why, as does your freind and anyone he tells. And that's why its weird you dolt.
>>
File: HTB1ny9WHVXXXXcbXpXXq6xXFXXXh.jpg (152KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
HTB1ny9WHVXXXXcbXpXXq6xXFXXXh.jpg
152KB, 1000x1000px
This be bait
>>
Hey, bud.

Let's look at the tangible detriments that this behavior actually produces;

First, if people find out they're freaked the fuck out. You've found that out recently, and it seems as though you're surprised. Secondly, I reckon that if you're solely using this material for sexual pleasure (read: not using anything else to jerk your dick to), you could lose the ability to become aroused by anything else. I don't know about that, though.

But it is more or less irrelevant the actual harm you're causing. People absolutely ARE going to find this behavior unsavory. You need to realize that sexual attraction to minors, while not inherently morally/ethically abhorrent, IS extremely socially abhorrent. It is not socially acceptable to feel this way, regardless of higher moral or ethical concerns.

Therefore, you should take every precaution to hide this behavior from anyone, especially those you know in real life.

Personally, I'm beyond grateful I don't have any attractions like this. I'm sure it must blow dick; the thing you sexually desire the most is absolutely unethical, immoral, and HIGHLY illegal to partake in.

Bet it must blow dick.

But again; you NEED to quit thinking of "but WHY IS IT BAD" because that doesn't matter. Completely irrelevant. Plenty of people would disagree with me and say that attraction to minors is a deep moral flaw; I'd disagree.

But you better fucking keep your shit on lock. I've honestly not in possession of enough confidence that you will. I hope this is an error on my part.
>>
>>16487905
If you're not willing to talk about why, then you're just setting yourself up to get judged more harshly.
>>
>>16487972
The reason why, I think will gross people out.
>>
>>16487979
You are on an anonymous website and you still refuse to post why because it might "gross people out". We will obviously just assume the worst and think you are a pedophile.
>>
>>16487958
Baited.
>>
>>16487947
That's good bait.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.