[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do boys hate when girl is making the first move? How do pull

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nwnqgqiByr1sw5dr0o3_250.png (4KB, 250x165px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwnqgqiByr1sw5dr0o3_250.png
4KB, 250x165px
Do boys hate when girl is making the first move? How do pull that off without looking like a thirsty slut? What if you two are friends?
>>
A few of my long-term relationships started with a girl asking me out. I've also been on tons of other dates the same way, and they didn't fail to work out simply because she made the first move.

Do it faggot.
>>
>>16485895
No.
Casually mention that you think you'd make a good couple. Maybe shy.
Same deal, but remove the shy.
>>
The longer you don't do anything, the more you aren't going anywhere.

JUST DO IT
>>
>>16485895
>Do boys hate when girl is making the first move?
No, I'd prefer it actually. I'm too dense to notice when someone tries to hit on me, so it speeds things up.
>How do pull that off without looking like a thirsty slut?
Don't be a thirsty slut then.
>What if you two are friends?
My suggestion:
Ask a mutual friend of yours to tell the guy that you like him a lot. Saves you the awkward talk about your feelings. If he feels the same way, he'll ask you out then. If not, he might ignore knowing how you feel and you continue being friends.
>>
>>16485895
Be interesting and not seductive. Do it in a casual, almost friendly way.
>>
>>16485895
As long as you don't pitch a fit over being turned down, no.
How do pull that off without looking like a thirsty slut?
Do it rarely, don't act overly sexual, do emphasize being attracted to his personality in some way.
Then it's easier to start a conversation, right?
>>
The problem is striking a balance. There are many guys who would love nothing more than for a woman to ask them out, but for a lot of these, it's because they just don't want to risk being rejected. You have to approach carefully, lest you wind up with one of them, because the bulk of them aren't really ready for this.
>>
it's the 21th century dude, it doesn't matter who makes the first move
>>
>>16486033
>its the current year
>>
Absolutely not.

Don't ask for sex on the first date.

Most likely your friendship will be over once one of you find out it was a mistake (if that happens, which happens most of the time).

Been there, done that.
>>
No.

See >>16486044
>>
Most guys like it, since it is a big self-esteem boost. Still, you will have to face lack of respect (not even because of slut factor) and the fact that majority will never value and cherish you as much as girls they try to attract or woo.
>>
>>16485895
Absolutely not. Having to always make the first move is a chore.
>>
>>16486065
No wonder my guy seems a bit weird. Never going to ask anyone out again if I become single
>>
>>16485895
Nope

As long as your confident about it I guess. When guys say that a girl is oozing with sexiness, it means that she's a natural.
>>
Thank you all for replies, but I won't do that because I know >>16486065 is right. I don't want this guy to look down on me or secretly think I'm easy.
>>
>>16487484
I doubt he'll think you're easy, unless you are. What I mean is if you just want to fuck him, then you have to go about it differently. If you want a relationship, then ask him out on a date. Most guys would find it relieving if the girl asked them out because it takes the stress off of them.
>>
Autismal shyness is a turn off to just about anybody but pedophiles, so grow into your vagina and get used to using it.
>>
>>16485895
Honestly it will depend on the guy.

If they genuinely like you then I don't think superiority will come into it, although if they just want a nice fuck they'll keep you at arms distance through most of the relationship.

just depends on how you pick them
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.