[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Addicted to sleeping with married men?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (31KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 500x356px
Is this a thing? I like knowing that I'm taking something that's supposed to belong to another woman.
>>
>>16484423

Yea, it's called being a faggot.
>>
In my culture we call that being a whore.
>>
Could doing this be bad for me? Not counting possible stds but like hurt me emotional somehow?
>>
>>16484430

What the fuck kind of answers are you expecting?

If you don't have some kind of mental disorder, I think you should know.
>>
>>16484434
So no then?
>>
>>16484436
Some things are best learned for yourself. Keep doing it until something convinces you to change.
>>
>>16484423
Nice b8 m8 i r8 8/8
>>
Is it normal to not care about other people? Like this is a "bad" thing to do according to fiction writers and the like, but in real life?

And I'm not gonna stop. I don't want to and I'm not sure I can now.
>>
>>16484423
If you're not religious, there's nothing wrong with it. Just like abortion.
>>
>>16484454
Would you care if it was done to you?
>>
post tits desu
>>
Whore
>>
>>16484458
The abortion thing good comparison. Friend of mine had an abortion and then she got depressed and regretted it. So taking these men might be bad somehow too someday. Like I could regret this sometime.

>>16484463
I don't really know. Maybe.
>>
File: 1447744882898.jpg (44KB, 403x663px) Image search: [Google]
1447744882898.jpg
44KB, 403x663px
>>16484423
The most parsimonious explanation is that you are a commitment-phobe. Dating married men relieves you of any risk of falling for a guy.
>>
>>16484466

do this whore, unless you're overweight
>>
>>16484423
Must-prove-I-am-alpha-female-and-sleep-with-taken-alpha-male-hnggg
>>
>>16484486
Parsimonious? Anyway could be maybe.

Or this is the sort of thing you shouldn't overthink?
>>
File: 1435184981402.jpg (16KB, 447x444px) Image search: [Google]
1435184981402.jpg
16KB, 447x444px
>>16484423
>I like knowing that I'm taking something that's supposed to belong to another woman.

why are women so evil
>>
This whore in my town was like you, I'd just come out of a really bad home into care only for some woman to enable my foster dad to cheat... There were arguments left right and centre, if they divorced then what?

You're scum, and I hope you get murdered
>>
>>16484423
Prove you're a woman
>>
people will moralize OP, despite cheating statistics showing us another reality.

You are a mx of a siren and a rake, and people will naturally look down on you for daring what they do not, on the backhand this is also part of your appeal.
>>
>>16484581
Why does it matter here?

>>16484591
Rake?
>>
>>16485611
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rake_%28character%29

> rake, short for rakehell (analogous to "hellraiser"), is a historic term applied to a man who is habituated to immoral conduct, particularly womanising. Often a rake was also prodigal who wasted his (usually inherited) fortune on gambling, wine, women and song, incurring lavish debts in the process. Comparable terms are "libertine" and "debauchee."

OP is a female rake,
http://www.nytimes.com/1990/10/21/books/a-female-rake.html

often called a home wrecker by other women and a slut by other men, because jealousy reigns high among those that dare not do the deed themselves.
>>
File: creepy-kid-with-ham.jpg (115KB, 500x476px) Image search: [Google]
creepy-kid-with-ham.jpg
115KB, 500x476px
>>16484423
You're human garbage. Congrats!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.