[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this on my face? What does it look like? It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Capture.jpg (77KB, 409x508px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
77KB, 409x508px
What is this on my face? What does it look like?

It's not acne, it's been there for years. I thought it became a scar years ago but recently it has literally resurfaced. I'm hoping that means it can be healed. I don't know how to describe it to find out what it is on google. A doctor saw it when it first appeared but they didn't knew what it was.
>>
>>16483685
>doctor couldn't diagnose this shit
>gee, 4chan surely will know what's up
Go to the another, better doctor
>>
>>16483702
I know I know. The doctor who saw it was a pediatrician. Dermatologists are expensive and have a long wait. I've been surprised by 4chan before. I'm just hoping someone can point me into a direction of what it could be as I have no clue right now. Maybe there's a cheap otc cream that could heal it or something?
>>
>>16483736
i wouldn't fuck with it
>>
That could be aids or herpies. I'm literally not kidding. There are types of aids that resurface and go away and resurface in bumps but this could actually be just a rash of sorts. REally don't know what to say but if your desperate and you dont want to se a doc to some research
>>
>>16484158
you're literally an idiot
>>
>>16484158
This can't be aids I've had it since I was a kid. Herpes, maybe. I got my first cold sore last year, and those are around the lips for a week, then go away. But there are different types of herpes. It's never spread to any other part of me or anyone else though. Ugh to think people who see me think I've had aids or herpes all along?

And this never went away either, when I say resurfaced I mean the wound went from open to closed, then I thought it was a scar but it was just covered by skin, and recently opened up to the surface again.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (11KB, 429x195px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
11KB, 429x195px
I can't find any closeups but this is what it was like before it resurfaced. Less noticeable than a pimple, similar to an acne scar.
>>
>>16484263
Definitely herpes
>>
>>16484265
Are you sure? It's near my cheekbone. I've never heard of someone getting herpes there, or a permanent herpes wound
>>
Maybe you have a thing about sensible skin or a type of cancer. Either way you should not worry.
>>
>>16483685
Google "rosacea"
>>
>>16484158
>a type of aids
What like cat aids?
>>
>>16485093
No, band aids.
>>
Do some research on Stress Dermatitis.
>>
>>16484624
>type of cancer
>you should not worry
>>
File: my-skin_fall-2013_pg-16.png (144KB, 1000x973px) Image search: [Google]
my-skin_fall-2013_pg-16.png
144KB, 1000x973px
>>16485088
Not that, my cheeks aren't red and there's never been pus

>>16484624
>>16485176
Wow I never considered cancer due to my age and I thought skin cancer involved moles, and it never got any worse. But now I see it's very similar to the most common type of skin cancer, which is the most common and least harmful of all cancers. That's probably it. I spent a lot of time outside as a kid when I got it. Can't believe I never heard of it. I'll have to get a biopsy to know for sure but it's the first thing that fits my symptoms:

>Basal cell cancer grows slowly and is usually painless. It may not look that different from your normal skin. You may have a skin bump or growth that is:

>Pearly or waxy
>White or light pink
>Flesh-colored or brown
>In some cases, the skin is just slightly raised or even flat.

>You may have:

>A skin sore that bleeds easily
>A sore that does not heal
>Oozing or crusting spots in a sore
>A scar-like sore without having injured the area
>Irregular blood vessels in or around the spot
>A sore with a depressed (sunken) area in the middle

>Crusting and bleeding in the center of the tumor frequently develops. It is often mistaken for a sore that does not heal. This form of skin cancer is the least deadly and with proper treatment can be completely eliminated, often without scarring.
>>
File: Basal cell.jpg (191KB, 744x726px) Image search: [Google]
Basal cell.jpg
191KB, 744x726px
Also when I've gone out in the sun lately it would "blister" like in the pics.

Do you guys think this is it?

I better go to a dermatologist soon because it could be worse than it looks.
>>
>>16485176
Well, he shouldn't since this type of cancer is not metastatic.
>>
>>16486001
Does it look like basal cell to you?

What's weird is how young I was when I got it and I tan easy, no burns, but I did have dark skin for a Caucasian when I was younger since I spent a lot of time outside in the Florida sun.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.