[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Str8 Men: What would it take for you to let a gay guy lick your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

I have a fetish for licking the treads of a straight male's dirty shoes or boots and I want to set up a weekly thing with a dude to let me do this. However, a straight dude isn't going to get anything out of my licking his shoes other than maybe a laugh.

If a gay dude wanted to lick your shoes for an hour per week while you ignored him and watched netflix, what would he have to do to make it worth your while?

I'm not having sex with anyone, I'm not touching myself while I do it. I don't actually like the taste of shoes, nor do I think they're sexy, I just get turned on by what it means to lick someone else's shoes - basically I get turned on by showing a total lack of self respect and by the risk of ingesting really gross stuff that people step in.

Ideally, if you met someone like me, what would your requirements be to meet up once a week for us to do this?
>>
>whoever would agree would probably be a sadist and enjoy stepping in dog shit
>this would only turn on a submissive bitch like OP even more
Gross man
>>
Hopefully someone just puts a boot through your head.
>>
>>16481944
>>16481952
I know this kind of fetish is strange. Didn't realize it would piss someone off enough that they'd hope I'd die.
>>
>>16481954

First anon i dont think you should die but if its some random dude chances are he WILL fuck with his shoes before he gives them to you. I dont think you should do this outside of with your partner for your own health
>>
That's fucking weird, man.
That being said, I'd be fine with it in exchange for a small monetary compensation.
>>
I'm sure i'd let it happen just cause I have no friends.
>>
>>16481959
My problem with that is I'm specifically attracted to doing this with straight men. If it were with my partner, it wouldn't be the same. But point taken. I have licked other straight men's shoes before (never on a regular basis) and I have had guys tell me after the fact about places they've worn those shoes so I get what you mean.

>>16481969
How much would be a small monetary compensation? Wouldn't that make it prostitution?
>>
>>16481959
Also, the risk that he stepped in something nasty is part of what makes it attractive. I don't have control of where he walks and he could be feeding me anything. But you're right, that could lead to dangerous consequences.
>>
>>16481977
>prostitution
No, there's no sexual contact to make it prostitution. Is like a guy paying for a girl's panties.
>>
>>16482008
Even if he's wearing the shoes while I lick them?
>>
Why are gays so gross?
>>
>>16481940
What if girls already lick those same pair of shoes?
>>
>>16482046
That's a turn off for sure, but I guess if I didn't know then it wouldn't matter.
>>
>>16481940
give me 20 dollars or more and i will do it. fuck moral n shit.
>>
>>16482056
Good to know. Like $20 per hour sort of a thing? And that would work for you weekly long term?
>>
File: vlcsnap65083.png (499KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap65083.png
499KB, 853x480px
Even if you had a vagina I still wouldn't let you, it's fucking gross m8 and unhygienic as fuck, do you have a death wish or something? you gonna get ebola.
>>
>>16481940
What part of the shoes will you lick?
>>
>>16482065
Just the bottom, treads heel to toe.
>>
>>16482065
And between the treads I guess. I'd sort of try to "clean" them. That said, most shoes you can't get clean, you just get some of the dirt off.
>>
>>16481977
I don't know, like 15$ an hour? I'd try and haggle it up to however much you'd be willing to pay, but I'd do it for relatively little, the whole thing would be no more than a minor inconvenience to me. If we ended up becoming friends or something, I'd probably let you do it for free, because I'm cool like that.

And like the other guy said, I don't think it would be prostitution. There's no sex happening.
>>
Well, so much for that. Tried posting on CL, nothing except one astonished person that never got back to me after I replied to his initial message. I get that it's weird so I guess nothing doing.
>>
>>16482886
Now kindly fuck off.
>>
>>16481940

Just enough to pay for gas to get me through the week, which is $40 to $60

Anything more and I'd feel bad.
>>
>>16481940
I'm a maintenance contractor, and I'm generally happy to sell my time to anyone who's willing to pay for it, at a rate of £25 per hour and a minimum charge of £40. That said, your proposal is a little riskier than the work I usually take on - even though you specify a straight guy, in the event that my wife/family/friends/clients were to find out I'd been heading off for secret meet ups with another man to engage in some bizzare form of foot worship, my reputation would be in tatters.

To make it a viable prospect for me I reckon you'd need to be offering at least £100 (cash, no reciept) per session. Anything less and it just wouldn't be worth it.
>>
Sometimes i think of how my toenail is an extension of my toes and i weep for the fallen nails because i feel like im losing apart of myself
>>
>>16482949
Well thought out. That makes sense.
>>
For an hour, it'd get awkward reaaaal fast. Probably around 70 USD per hour. That's me, though. If you look hard enough you'll probably find someone who'll pay you to do it.
>>
>>16483195
I'd pay per hour but likely it would last only 20 minutes tops.
>>
>>16481940
If we did it consistently probably around 100 bucks or so. That's an extra 5200$ a year, man. I'd honestly try to nickle and dime you as best as I possibly could. In reality I wouldn't really give a shit.
>>
>>16483221
To be fair, I would probably pay $100 a week for it so that's fair.
>>
I'd be fine with you doing it, over Christmas you could do it an extra time for free. I'd make you tea afterwards as well, I mean you can just go if you want but manners and all.
>>
>>16483229
Well hey where you at? I'd be down.
>>
>>16483290
I live in Minneapolis, MN
>>
>>16483297
Ah dang, I'm about as far away as could be then. I'm in California.

I think the other anon had the right idea. I'd try and find a way for you to make a dime off of it.
>>
>>16483314
Kind of a, "pay me $5 and I'll lick your shoe" bit of street entertainment?
>>
for $20 a week or so I'd be down. Might even make me feel better about myself. Problem with fags is they feel that somewhere deep down I can see past their gender and realize it's all the same. but no, thats not true and I will never feel the same feelings for a man as i do for a woman.

Also, as a man I know that every seemingly innocent thing that pops into my brain is really just "I want to fuck your throat" in disguise. youd want more soon, its your nature as a male.
>>
Honestly if I met someone like this I would tell them to lick my boots and then kick their face until they die.
This is beyond disgusting. This is exactly why the world would be better off if Hitler won the war.
>>
>>16483342
I've licked other guys shoes before and it's never been anything more. Just hard to set up a regular thing.
>>
>>16483347
And their was our most ignorant comment of the thread. THanks for that.
>>
>>16483356
What's ignorant is using buzzwords thinking they mean something. Calling me ''ignorant'' means literally nothing. It's as if you are implying that I would be more acceptable of these mentally ill people if I learned more about their mental illness.
The irony here is that you are ignorant whilst I am just expressing my opinion.
>>
>>16481940
I'd turn you down no matter how much you'd want to do it.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.