[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls who go on euro adventures sleep around a bit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 3

File: 1447873916481.jpg (199KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1447873916481.jpg
199KB, 1200x1600px
Do girls who go on euro adventures sleep around a bit?

Should I stay away?
>>
No one knows except for them, it is a very possible scenario as

A. No one would know unless you told them

B. They are only other a short time

C. Any horny dude who meets them will quickly realize A and B and try to push his luck
>>
>>16481939
Yes. They usually do.

Aussie girls in particular.
>>
>>16481951
>>16481950
So they're bad news then?
>>
>>16481957
depends what you want with them....
>>
Yep they do.

Often with the guys they travel with but also with random alpha diseases they come across..

The clue to the last question is above
>>
What if you're thinking long term relationship?
>>
A lot of these girls feel like it's part of the experience to meet someone exotic and have a fling. Not all obviously but it feels like nobody would ever find out being on another continent and all.
>>
>>16482002

This. So many girls I've met are obsessed with things they "should be" experiencing and doing
>>
>>16482006
Yeah it's actually really fucking weird when you hear women talk about this sort of thing.
>>
>>16481992
not ideal material for that no.
>>
Adult human beings have sex, yes.

>/adv living in the 50s
>>
I dunno if i still want to pursue her :/
>>
Some do, some don't.

My advice is to stop asking other people what you should do and try to figure that out on your own.
>>
Apparently she got a soft toy and card from 3 irish lads placed on her backpackers bed
Foursome?
>>
>>16482611
No thank you, I'm good for now. Another time perhaps.
>>
>>16482614
Lol, the girl probably had a foursome
>>
>>16482625
Look man, I'm not into peer pressure. I said no thanks. No means no.
>>
>>16482632
Heh, I don't think he's trying to insinuate that
Based on what he wrote, said chick may had engaged in a fourway tango
I think he's trying to ask if it's probably that
>>
>>16482652
Oh God, I'm so glad you cleared that up. I was really worried about where those Irish lads were going to find a third hole on me.
>>
My girlfriend (she's 35) traveled around to over 25 countries in her life. She loved to travel.

But she assures me that she absolutely never, under any circumstances, took risks and that she always stayed where she knew was safe. She says that despite traveling a lot, she doesn't take any risks when it comes to safety.
She also says she didn't lose her virginity until after 30 (but was not a virgin when I met her).

What do you think?
>>
>>16482659
Wat
>>
>>16482659
It's called your mouth.
>>
>>16481939
All women and girls turn into huge whores when they go to another country. I slept with a few girls that had boyfriends back in their own country because they came to the U.S. to work. I've been on trips with other students to other countries and the girls all turn into whores.

Trips = whore time for the females.
>>
>>16482668
Is she normally a "safe" person?
How is she on alcohol?
>>
>>16482676
...I counted that.
>>
>>16482611
Actually, do you guys think she may had liaised with these lads?
>>
>>16482035
But women who do it too much or with strangers are whores.
>>
>>16482681
With alcohol, hmm. She insists that she doesn't drink except for once every once in a while, and she insists that while I'm away (we are LDR temporarily) that she doesn't drink at all and waits for me (and I believe her). She also doesn't go out with her friends, ever.

Her life is actually really simple. She goes to work, then she goes home, and like once a week or so she goes to her sister's house next door and helps babysit her sister's children. She videochats me whle at her sister's house, etc., and I've met her whole family so we all know each other. Her sister casually offers her a beer too, and she takes it.

But as far as hard drinking, she insists that she only does it if she's with me. I was skeptical because she drank some tequila the first night I met her and a few other times over that year but all with me, and mostly because I pressured her saying I wanted to go out and get drinks and have fun, so it's kind of my fault. But she has addressed this skepticism saying that she never drinks except with me. When she does drink, she gets a little loopy and can act really drunk, but she insists that she "knew what she was doing and was just having fun".
And she's right that sober she's extremely responsible, keeps everything very clean, and seems like an all around wholesome, safe, and very smart and responsible person. She seems so mature, but she's also older than me, so that could be why I feel that way. She's extremely safe though in all other matters and insists that I be too.

It's strange because she tells me how safe she is, and she seems very responsible and mature, but always makes it seem like I was the one who somehow "got through" her safety or whatever. Basically it's like "I was able to seduce her, why couldn't another guy?" that runs through my mind.

She's also Korean, if that makes any difference, so culture is a little difference. We didn't have sex until seeing each other for like 8 weeks.
>>
>>16482708
Anyone have any comments here?
>>
OP, I'm an old man who's led an experience-rich life; let it just be said that, four years in, my very first girlfriend went on a holiday to Europe with girls from our circle of friends; she met a guy with whom she cheated for the whole lenght of the holiday.
Besides, I have a lot of nephews who all come to me with their problems and bring their friends along.

>>16481939
> Do girls who go on euro adventures sleep around a bit?
I'll make it short and sweet.
As a rule they do. Sometimes a lot.
>>
>>16482708
Let me say OP that to appraise a girl is not the easiest of things unless at least one of two conditions is met:
1) you meet her face to face for a satisfying period of time or
2) the girl gives herself away, for instance sends off red alerts of the first rate, keeps horrible behaviour and so on.

That said, your girl comes across as mature and responsible on the basis of
>>16482708

In sum she would seem to be a keeper.
>>
>>16482860
That's good to hear, thank you.
>>
>>16482611
>>16482860
What about this one?:
>>16482836
>>
>>16482874
>>16482860
Congrats bro!
>>
If you could easily have mutually pleasant sex with no strings attached, why would you say no? It's like asking if a hungry person would taste the food in an all-you-can-eat buffed. Of course they would. There's nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>16483049
>There's nothing wrong with it.
Depends on your view on casual sex and whether you want a serious relationship with that girl.
>>
This thread is so cynical ._.
>>
>>16483085
but true.
>>
If 3 guys leave a gift for a girl on her hostel bed, it means they've done something together right?
>>
>>16481939
You should only stay away if you don't wrap up
>>
>>16483190
Bump
>>
>>16482679
>All women and girls turn into huge whores when they go to another country. I slept with a few girls that had boyfriends back in their own country because they came to the U.S. to work. I've been on trips with other students to other countries and the girls all turn into whores.
>Trips = whore time for the females.

People listen here!
>>
So entering into a relationship with her is a freaking bad idea?
>>
>>16484290
Yes definitely
>>
>>16484290

How old are you both?
>>
I'm 25 and she's 23
>>
>>16484290
Instead of speculating on what she did and or didn't do while traveling, how about you get to know her and find out? You are working off of limited information, and to make decisions on it can only hurt yourself. This is some one you are obviously interested in.

It's been my experience that in any relationship before sex happens you talk about sexual history. Last time you had sex, do you have a std, condom / birth control ect.
>>
>>16481939
but those chicks are the best. They've had so much sex that they'll be super experienced. They'll make you cum like a firehose
>>
Don't really want a super experienced girl though
>>
>>16485099
Your loss
>>
>>16484871

Personally i think its a bad idea, girls on early 20's tend to be sluts, you're probably wasting your time if you want long term shit.
>>
What boring sex life the lot of you must have. What limited understanding of the complexity of sexual energy.

You speak as though human beings are designed to be hermetically closed from one another, except in the ridiculous notion that there is one designated partner for each and every one, for some magical reason, that will last forever from the moment we meet. And if the other person has met other people before you two met, the whole point is tainted and ruined. Grow up.

>Inb4 I don't want a wife that has had miles and miles of penis in her every hole.

Our bodies replaces all matter in the duration of less than three years. Not a single atom of your girlfriend's hands, mouth, asshole, vagina, existed as part of her body three years ago. If you're in an monogamous relationship with a woman for that long, her hands has never touched another man's cock.

It's an idea that you're afraid of. What happened in the past has nothing to do with any relationship you're in right now. Nothing whatsoever.
>>
>>16485425
not everything is physical though, an innocent girl is far better than one who thinks she has played and sits on top of the world.
>>
>>16485478
What a strange method of asserting what makes other people great. Where I come from, person A is good for their own qualities, while person B is good for theirs. And the two have nothing to do with each other. I don't compare the two.

If you prefer innocence before experience, fine. Both got pros and cons. Being with experienced girls is awesome due to other factors than being with inexperienced girls is, and vica versa.

What do they do for a living? How well do they communicate? What sense of humour does she have? Is she kind to other people? Does she like you for who you are, and treat you with respect? Does she desire your magnificent cock? Those kind of questions is what matters. If you were a vegetarian, you wouldn't stop dating another vegetarian just because you found out she used to eat meat.
>>
>>16485317
Wow, generalize much?
>>
>>16485506
a girl who feels she has done it all will do you too, everything is a game to her and she feels shes good at it, you will be played with.

I feel we're on a different level here bro, so i wont argue too much, but this is more on what I said.
>>
>>16485507
how can you give advice on a group of people that make up 50% of the population without generalizing. Jesus christ man. lol.
>>
depends on the girl OP

also, to all the shitters in this thread, I assume that if you went on a multicountry adventure you wouldnt try and fuck exotic qts right?

or would you do it and then consider yourself not serious relationship material and abstain from having a relationship with girls from now on?
>>
>>16485614
This, this so much
>>
>>16482013
As a guy, why is that weird? I love old buildings and places and new friends for sure... but nothing quite compares to capping it all off with hot, sweaty, no strings international sex.

I know we've been told not to "expect" things of our lives and that's true - always take what life gives you and run away with it as happily as you can... but come on. We all know drugs and sex and danger make things better.

My favorite vacations / travel / weddings / etc. have always included the ingredients:
>Exciting place full of things to do already like chill by beaches, rappel through forests, mountain hiking or other outdoor wildlife, big feasts in Costa Rica with the whole damn village, etc.
>Go with open minded friends or all by myself sometimes
>Make new, local friends who get us drugs or show us where to party or we fuck lol
>Meet local and international people, hear their stories, hopefully while drugged
>Eat bomb local food next day with new friends
>Fuck girl you just met 1-8 times doing whatever the fuck you feel like because you two will never see each other again... Also make lifelong, international friends with benefits....
>>
>>16485614
I wouldn't and I don't want a person in my relationship who would

Is that really difficult to grasp?
>>
Girls that go to denmark/germany and don't dress like perez heelton do.
>>
Australian tour guide here.

I love Asian girls on holiday, especially Japanese and Korean. When they are travelling alone they are really approachable and open to new experiences and easily seduced however they are far less available sexually than American, European, New Zealanders or other western type girls.

When travelling with friends or in an organised tour group of nationals Asian girls are much more conservative, so their reputation at home isn't ruined.

I host a new tour group every 2 weeks and I get to sex at least one and usually 2 girls each tour.
>>
>>16486538
Same ausfag here.

These girls are all very nice. I will never refer to them as sluts and I think most of them would make great gf material when back home.
>>
>>16486549
>girls who have casual sex on tours are gf material

Australians love to shitpost
>>
File: GUN6TpF.jpg (100KB, 550x540px) Image search: [Google]
GUN6TpF.jpg
100KB, 550x540px
If guys could have sex whenever they masturbate, they would. Young girls are sexually privileged. Who the fuck cares what they do with that privilege. Get over it.
>>
File: I have come for your opinions.jpg (31KB, 352x450px) Image search: [Google]
I have come for your opinions.jpg
31KB, 352x450px
>>16486604
>HIV is harmless
>>
Would you date someone who went on one of these?
>>
>>16486613

>What are condoms.

You're worse than the people who try to tell you that 'marijuana is dangerous'.
>>
>>16486621
Yes.
>>
>>16481939
Depends on the girl... She might be a huge whore with aids. Take your chances if you want?
>>
>>16486639
Why, bro?
>>
>>16486623
Not all diseases are even blocked by condoms.

Also I'm high right now, your argument is shit.
>>
Sometimes, this chick acts a bit insecure and her posture is slouched when she talks to people
>>
>>16486700
it's truuuuuuuuu ~ like herps and crabs
>>
>>16486703
Imagine all your new little friends
>>
Just live a little, senpai.
>>
people fuck, that's what happens all around.. can't deal with it and call girls who sleep around sluts because you can't get laid? well, you're a loser..
>>
Yeah, what could possibly go wrong?
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.