[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gf has herpes wat do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

File: 1446906719164.jpg (190KB, 1000x834px) Image search: [Google]
1446906719164.jpg
190KB, 1000x834px
My girlfriend told me she has herpes on her lips. I was supposed to meet her tomorrow (long distance relationship). People tell me herpes is totally normal and "95%" have it but "they just don't know". Are those people just roasties who want to normalize this disgusting virus?

I don't want to be infected because apparently the herpes virus stays inside your body FOREVER. Well now she has herpes and I don't want to meet her again. I don't want to touch her again. I don't want fucking herpes just because she got it somewhere.

Apparently she got it from her (female) flatmate when sharing a spoon or some shit. So now what the fuck do I do? Is it really not a big deal? I'm disgusted, but conflicted because I love her.

tl;dr: gf has herpes wat do

pic unrelated I don't have another one on this device
>>
>>16481792
It's totally normal you fucking aspie. I've seen psychotic episodes less unhinged than your post.
>>
>>16481803
>normal
sorry but I don't think it's normal to have a fucking disease that makes your mouth look like a battlefield you fucking roastie
>>
It's 40% of US adults who have chronic herpes cold sores.
>>
>>16481809
and 100% of niggers
so basically if you're white don't believe for a second that you should have herpes OP
>>
>>16481792
Herpes can be passed from person to person only when it's active, that means only seven/ten days every once in a while. You'll notice when it's active.

Stop acting like we are some kind of monsters.
>>
File: 30ChildrensVocabulary.jpg (30KB, 259x254px) Image search: [Google]
30ChildrensVocabulary.jpg
30KB, 259x254px
Anyway, how hot is she? How did you get into a ldr with her?
>>
>>16481810
So not true.
>>
>>16481792
Depends on the kind of herpes. Chicken pox is one type of it, so yeah you can say a lot of people have that dormant in their systems (And can look forward to shingles later in life) but if they mean STD type I'm fairly sure that is not that common. If it is the latter I would be very uncomfortable with it even more so not knowing it's typology.
>>
>>16481813
Well she is not particularly hot. Just the best I could score at this point I guess. But now she has fucking herpes and I think I don't have to stoop to that level.
>>
>>16481812
you are diseased rats and should be put in a leper colony
>>
>>16481816
It's extremely common. 90% of us contract it, more than half of those have one episode and supress it, resulting in the 40% chronic figure above.
>>
File: 1444971412942.gif (137KB, 1288x2588px) Image search: [Google]
1444971412942.gif
137KB, 1288x2588px
>>16481820
Then why do you say you love her?
>>
>>16481828
I don't know I guess it's just part of the regular relationship hypocrisy.
>>
had it as a kid, havent had an outbreak in like 15 years.
>>
>'IQ calculated from SAT scores'
>wut
>>
>>16481792
Over the less 20 years especially STIs have been exploding, its made herpes as common as acne at this point. Probably even more common than severe acne out breaks.

Yes its roasties trying to normalize it. As far as STIs go its not the worst thing in the world. But don't these whores tell you its normal. Also sorry if you got it from your whore parents every one.
>>
>>16481841
It means that since SAT scores correlate with IQ they are using them to approximate the IQs of the graduates, SAT scores for a cohort of students being much easier to come by than testing everyone on a genuine IQ test.
>>
>>16481815

Actually blacks have herpes at an alarmingly abnormal rate higher than white people. Especially the blacks in city areas.

So to me this just speaks at how this is a whore problem caused by whores.

Sorry whores!

>inb4 I got herpes at my first sexual experience
Then I would say not only were you a whore, but you were also shitty being a whore and yoyou're also dumb on top of that.
>>
>>16481851
>fitting into an education system and career coices
>IQ

Einstein would like to have a word with you.
>>
>>16481851
>>16481871

also, note how all the IQs are still over 100.
most bullshit graph i ever dun seen
>>
This also bothers me. There is a girl I like, but she has an herpes in her lips. What if I get in a stable relationship with her, she makes me a blowjob and then I contract it in my penis? And then I break up with her and have to tell every new girl I have genital herpes? Wtf man, that'd be like ruining a lot my sexual life.

[spoiler]>then don't have bjs![/spoiler]
[spoiler]not an option[/spoiler]

[spoiler]>It's only contagious if there is blisters![/spoiler]
[spoiler]yeah but what if she makes a bj then the following day you discover she is strating a outbreak.[/spoiler]
>>
>>16481792
herpes is very common and not that big a deal.
it's only transmittable while active. so for like 6-10 days. just don't kiss during that time and your good.
I get it whenever I have a cold coming up. that's about 2-3 times a year maybe. just 1 or 2 small blisters, I put some cream on it and it's gone after a week.
my GF of 10 years has never gotten it from me.
grow the fuck up!
>>
>>16481879
she will notice it the second she's having an outbreak.
as soon as it starts, you can feel a tingling sensation on you lip and 2-3 hours later you can already see it. only the blisters themselfs transmit the virus. so if she feels the tingling, she should tell you that she has an oubreak coming up. no biggie. if she's carful you wont habe a problem.
I had it all my life and have never given it to anyone.
>>
>>16481882
>grow the fuck up
Sorry that I'm concerned about my health. I just don't want to have that shit and I'm very sure I've never had herpes before. You can give me all sorts of sources how 90% of people have it, but I just never had herpes and I don't want it.

It's not my fault when everyone is slutting around and giving STDs to each other. I don't have it and I don't want it.
>>
>>16481936
yeah well you're just not very well informed because herpes isn't just an STD. like I said, I've had it since a was a child.
and I also said in 35 years I've not given it to a single person. you can only get it when you can see the blisters. and long before you get those, you can feel them coming. so if your partner is careful you're all good.

and like you said, the majority of people have the virus in them. 90% might be a little high, but I've heard numbers as high as 75%.
so chances are, you've sucked faces with A LOT of girls who have herpes. and you're still clean.

also a lot of peoples immune system is able to repel the virus their entire life.
>>
>>16481871
Why would he want to do that?

>>16481876
Only about 68% of people go to college, want to hazard a guess as to which side of the bell curve tends not to go?
>>
>>16481948
>you've sucked faces with A LOT of girls who have herpes
I'm not a normalslime like you so I haven't.
>>
>>16481964
what the fuck does that mean? how many girls have you kissed in your life?
>>
>>16481979
I'm a 23 year old virgin and I have kissed two girls in kindergarten and two outside. One when I was 15 and the other being my current gf which I will probably dump because of her disgusting disease. I am very positive that I do not have any sort of herpes and I want to keep it that way.
>>
>>16481820
you're pathetic
>>
>>16481986
ur stayin a virgin buddy and it's for a reason
>>
>>16482045
yeah my thoughts exactly. herpes is not fucking HIV kid. wrap your head around the fact that probably 3 out of 4 people have the virus. and its not a big deal.
but yeah like I said, grow the fuck up. you're behaving like a 13 year old.
>>
>>16481986
"stoop to that level"
hahaha pathetic loser. what level is that? the "I'm gonna be a virgin forever because I think someone with a disease as normal as common cold is disgusting" level?
>>
>>16482061
yeah that just shows how immature you actually still are if you treat even one of the most common diseases like it is fucking leprosy.
you really are a pathetic loser.
>>
>>16482061
>Normal
Only normalized because of disgusting hookup culture. Seriously you are like the faggots who say "Oh aids is controllable now so it shouldn't be stigmatized" oh yes it fucking should.
>>
>>16482079
god you're fucking retarded and a real asshole. no wonder you're still a virgin at 23.
please go kill yourself.
bye
>>
>>16482085
Not even him fucko, sorry the truth makes you mad. Anyways you really should take your own advice, we'd all be better off.
>>
File: TrollLineAbove.jpg (33KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
TrollLineAbove.jpg
33KB, 512x512px
troll thread #1
>>
>>16482089
Oh yes how mad I am that you're so fucking dumb... Don't flatter yourself.
Your comment just shows how fucking retarded you are.
His girl said she got it from her roommate over a spoon or something. Which is very plausible because that's how most people get it.sharing a spoon, a cup or maybe a bottle of beer. And often enough during their childhood. Not fucking hookups.
Problem is, you're a bigot ass hole with an iq of 50.
>>
>>16482100
For someone who isn't mad you sure are awfully defensive and use awfully coarse language. I'm totally sure everyone would be totally truthful about getting a disgusting disease from a stranger or one of a string of a lovers. No one would ever lie about something like that right? Really mate stop trying to make up excuses for your shitty wantonly hedonistic and perverse lifestyle.
>>
>>16482111
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpes_simplex

Go do something about your stupidity PLEASE! "Transmitted during child birth..."

You have to differentiate between different forms moron! The one on your lips and mouth is different than the one on that tiny clit like Penis of yours.

And now I'm out, waisted way too much time on you already.
>>
>>16482137
>Transmitted from mother to child
As a product of hookups.

Also u mad.
>>
>>16482137
>The one on your lips and mouth is different than the one on that tiny clit like Penis of yours.
Not necessarily. Although it is more common to find HSV1 infecting one place and HSV-2 infecting another, either form of the virus can infect either location.
>>
I got herpes of the mouth from one my parents giving me a kiss with an open sore as a child. Haven't had a cold sore in like 7 years now, no idea why. dont worry op just dont rub ur face on her when she's got a sore
>>
>>16482509
Sorry, I'll pass. I'd rather have a gf without a disgusting mouth.
>>
File: 1363220850766.png (41KB, 201x206px) Image search: [Google]
1363220850766.png
41KB, 201x206px
>Oh my god, OP here you guys I just found out that my girlfriend POOPS from her BUTT!! Where can I find a girlfriend that isn't a DISGUSTING WHORE like her please????
>>
>>16481803
Same. OP sounds like the kinda dude that would browse /r9k/
>>
>>16481813
what a fucking shit tier image. Fuck you faggot
>>
>>16482085
also a herpless virgin at 23
i'd rather be a virgin than catch herpes and then try to justify it by calling people pathetic on an online anime forum
>>
Dump the roastie
>>
Herpes on your lips are just cold sores. Im a guy and Ive had them since I was like . I used to get them as a kid whenever the weather got colder and harsher, now I've learned to take better care of my skin and keep my skin clear as well as moisturise and keep hydrated, and I dont get them anymore (for any longer than a day at least before I've blasted that fucker with beauty products).

Herpes isnt a big deal. Like you said, most of the world has it, it has no negative effects other than nasty blisters IF you dont look after your skin
>>
>>16483711

21 year old here that has both had herpes and been a virgin at 21 years of age as a male:

Sex is better than a blister that crops up if you have shit tier hygiene

That is all
>>
Don't believe for a second OP. Pump and dump.
>>
Herpes on your lip is usually HSV1. Almost everyone has that. It's not a big deal. Are you 12? HSV2 aka genital herpes is what you'd be worried about.
>>
HSV1 is in fact very common. Most people that have it don't even know because they never have an outbreak of cold sores. The cold sores themselves aren't a huge medical concern, but not knowing if you have HSV1 can be harmful!

I had one single cold sore for about two days when I was six years old. I forgot about it until last year when I woke up in a hospital room on a Saturday. I had HSV1 encephalitis, which is rare but occurs when the virus activates and passes the blood-brain barrier and some spooky shit happens. It fucked up my life for a while but I was in the very small percent of people that experience HSV1 encephalitis and completely overcome all symptoms. (It can cause seizure disorders, nerve damage and serious brain damage).

TL;DR: Lots of people have HSV1. It isn't likely going to kill you. You probably wont even ever have a cold sore. Unless you're unlucky (seriously most people that get HSV1 encephalitis are young children, old people or really sick people.)
>>
Lol im probly getting trolled here...

That chick means she has a cold sore, which is a type of herpes virus BUT its not 'genital' herpes (diffrent strain of virus)

I cannot believe you did not google this for yourself.
>>
>image
Physics and astronomy aren't even hard though. I always just kind of considered it my worthless nerd fantasy hobby, like magic the gathering or dungeons and dragons.

level 31 here
>>
Ok ok...

There's two different kinds of herpes. One that just causes those annoying cold sores people get occasionally. That's the "normal" one. That's the one 90% of people have or whatever

Then there's the STD one which is completely different and way worse. But I mean you can get this one on your mouth too so... I don't know wtf your girlfriend has

They're called herpes simplex 1 and herpes simplex 2 but I don't remember which is which.
>>
>>16481803
I have it, I literally get a cold sore once every two years or so. Man up you fucking pussy it's not a big deal, and go get tested for autism too.
>>
File: leaving_las_vegas.jpg (151KB, 605x343px) Image search: [Google]
leaving_las_vegas.jpg
151KB, 605x343px
>>16482841
Lols
>>
"Apparently she got it from her (female) flatmate when sharing a spoon or some shit" Yeah that's what I might have said if I had been sucking another man's dick
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.