[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if you like a girl, she's smart and you enjoy her company

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: w0vVDb5d.jpg (173KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
w0vVDb5d.jpg
173KB, 1252x1252px
What if you like a girl, she's smart and you enjoy her company but you find out she's been a slut. What do? How do you get over it? I don't need touchy feely bullshit or stupid shit like "hurr she no need no man", or crap like the past is the past or man up bullshit.

I need sensible advice that gets me through this mental block.
>>
>>16481072
You are either a poor judge of character or get too attached way too quickly. Work on those things.
>>
>>16481078
How do I work on not getting attached too easily? That is definitely something I need to fix. As far as poor judge of character, I don't see this as much of an issue but what would you say is good "character" anyway?
>>
>>16481078
>>16481072

Honestly you have to think of it like who gives a shit. Could you blame an attractive desirable woman to have slept around ? I mean you enjoy sex right? If you could have sex with anybody, you'd probably have slept around too. Keep in mind its typically easier for girls to get away with it
>>
>>16481084
>how do I not get so attached easily

have other more important things to do than worry about her, have more grills to talk to. Also remember there was a time im your life where you were perfectly happy with out this girls existence
>>
>>16481072
Fuck her, keep her around for fucking, never commit. Once a whore always a whore, this is a rule
>>
Then I enjoy what I can get.

The moment I try to size her up as being something more serious, I'm going to notice how her personal values and her past affect who she is. That's when she's going to stop providing what I'm looking for, and I'm going to stop wasting my time looking for It.
>>
She doesn't need you.
Stay jelly.
>>
>>16481084
You don't want to date the type of girl who is promiscuous so you should be able to judge pretty well what those type of girls are like before you even hear about their specific past.

As for the attachment thing, I guess it just takes work. Don't give into infatuation. Don't let your emotions get the best of you. Resist temptation. Always keep those things in mind.

You can't love a person until you actually truly know them, and that takes serious time.
>>
>>16481103
This is bullshit. Don't settle. Girls who sleep around a lot have serious self confidence issues that won't suddenly go out. Don't listen to slut apologists
>>
>>16481103
It's okay if you don't care, but other people do. People have different values. And this is coming from a girl, so I know even people who have the option to sleep around still choose not to, guys and girls.
>>
>>16481103
Shit advice besides the "who gives a shit" bit. Absolute shit advice.

>>16481105
Very good sound advice, thanks.

>>16481109
Nice, no point in passing up some ass over trivial things.

>>16481113
Sensible, thanks.

>>16481115
Make me a sammich and shut up

>>16481117
>don't give into infatuation
>always keep those things in mind

Thank you Freud, great advice.

>>16481122
Exactly, eloquently put. That guy is a dumbass.
>>
>>16481144
Ok, I'll sandwich you between a wall and my candy pink dick, faggot.
>>
>>16481151
What man gave you access to a computer? Don't you have some laundry to do.. or food to cook.
>>
So what?

She's probably promiscuous because she likes sex, who doesn't? It just depends on her attitude about it which we don't know, but because they sleep around so much, they probably don't take relationships very seriously, so it just depends on what you're after.
>>
>>16481072
I'll tell you the truth, coming from a man who has dated a lady who had a promiscuous past, and was thinking of taking her seriously.
At first she really meant so much to me. She told me she changed, and she wanted something "real"-- like love, and an ltr. So, I was hesitant but we eventually became sexually involved with each other whole we were not in a closed relationship. And, true, that would make it okay in a sense to see other people, but it just didn't seem right to me since I wanted something more, I just wasn't sure yet.
It turned out that she started talking to/seeing other people while we were still talking to each other. I guess I can't blame her, but it just seemed like she just wanted to progress into an LTR so quickly that it didn't matter who it was with. What that's suppose to mean, I'm not entirely sure. However- the value she is placing on her LTR doesn't seem to hold as much weight if she is bouncing from one guy to the next until one of them just makes a quick decision to be in an LTR with her.

I've been with other ladies like her too. And, honestly, some of them just made terrible mistakes in terms of choosing relationship partners, some of them just went through a phase that's behind them. But, either way, even though it doesn't hold that much bearing on how I view them as a lady, it makes me nervous sometimes. For the reason that, let's say a lady of said type ignores me or simply stops talking to me, even though I can't do anything to fix the situation I'm prompted to wonder of what they could be doing. And sometimes it gets me wondering the worst case scenarios, sometimes the best. But either way that lingering worried thought is more so with women who have told me of their old ways.

It's hard sometimes- but, if she is committed to you and is serious about being in a relationship with you and no one else then you shouldn't be conflicted with her past. You should love her for the
>>
fact that she is willing to offer herself to you, put her faith in you, and treat you with respect, and offer you her supreme loyalty.
>>
>>16481210
>>16481216
Some insight here. I'll be sure to make sure she knows we're exclusive, treat her right and that it's monogomous. Doesn't mean I'll marry her but for safety reasons, stability, and comfort to not see other people.
>>
Infatuation solvers?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.