[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way to be friendly and loving toward pretty women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Is there any way to be friendly and loving toward pretty women without them being concerned that you're hitting on them (I'm planning on entering an Orthodox monastery down the road anyhow, so I'm certainly not looking for a relationship)? A lot of the time, when I smile or greet a pretty woman, she looks away and is aloof, presumably because she's worried that if she returns the friendliness, it will send the wrong message.

Is there any appropriate way to be friendly to pretty women while making it clear you aren't interested in them in a romantic way?
>>
Ask them how their day is and listen to what they say that is it.
>>
Is there any reason you are being friendly and loving towards them? Like are you friendly and loving towards ugly men as well?

If not then there's your answer

also
>interacting with women for other reasons than work or hitting on them
>>
>>16480518
>Is there any reason you are being friendly and loving towards them? Like are you friendly and loving towards ugly men as well?
Yes, I try to be toward everyone, especially the homeless. It's part of Christianity for me.
>>
>>16480525
>being unironically christian

either way maybe it isn't about whether you are hitting on them or not, maybe people just want to be left the fuck alone
>>
>>16480531
That's certainly true in some cases, but I wouldn't say the majority of them.
>>
Yes of course! As long as you don't give them special requirements.
>>
>>16480690
What do you mean?
>>
>>16480504

Just tell them that you're gay, OP. It's fine.
>>
>>16480833
I think that would be even more offputting to tell a woman that without any appropriate cotnext
>>
You could always cut a hole in your robes so they can see you aren't hard and burdgeoning them with your penile privilege
>>
>>16480504
>Is there any appropriate way to be friendly to pretty women while making it clear you aren't interested in them in a romantic way?
Yes, the key is to fake her out like so:
>Hear girl walking behind me into my apartment
>Get the door for her, smile but not a shit eating grin just a friendly smile
>Her: "Oh, thank you"
>Me: "You're welcome"
We wait for the elevator together. I let it sit for a few seconds and ask:
>Just getting off of work?
>Her: Yeah, you too?
>Yeah... what do you do?
>Her: blah blah blah
>Oh, interesting, how do you like that?
>Her: blah blah blahb alh. What do you do?
>I'm a blah blah blah and I do blahb lahb blah
We're in the elevator by this time. She asks me what floor, I tell her.
>Her: But thank god tomorrow is Friday
>I know, I know. I love the weekends.
>Her: Me too
>But you know... living for the weekends puts a lot of pressure on a guy to make them count
>Her: Riiiight? blah blah blah
When we get to her floor, I tell her:
>You have a good night OK?
>Her: Thanks! You too!
this is the internet and we all like to lie and shit but I can tell you with 100% certainty that she was attracted to me from her body language.

Notice how we didn't talk about jack shit... but she was still attracted to me. Why?
>No stranger danger
I did nice things for her without coming across as creepy in any way.
>I made small talk like a normal fucking person
The questions I asked were appropriate from the situation. She had obviously just gotten off of work, so I commented on that. She brought up the weekend, so I commented on that. Women give you queues - follow them.
>But I also had an opinion
I had an opinion about the weekend; I didn't just ask her about her thoughts and shit. I had a job that I could tell her about; I didn't just ask her about hers without sharing mine. Gotta give a little to get a little.
>Body language
I never crowded her. I never got inappropriately close to her. When she spoke, I looked her in the eye. (cont.)
>>
>>16480909
And here is the key, in my opinion. I didn't ask her name. I didn't ask *real* personal details. When she got off the elevator, I wished her a good night with a smile and that was it.

I guarantee that girl went to her room thinking about that calm, confident, easy to talk to dude she met in the elevator. if i see her again, I already have my opening:
>What's up mystery elevator girl! Good to see you again.
THAT'S when I'll get personal shit like name number etc. assuming she's throwing her body language at me like in the elevator.
>Don't creep them out
>use the situation to your advantage
I knew I was going to be stuck in the elevator iwth her the moment i heard her walking behind me.
>Unless she's giving you obvious signs she wants your dick in her that night, just be fucking normal with it and friendly
it really is just relaxing and talking to her like she's your bro with the understanding that your bro might want your dick in her at some point soonish.
>>
>>16480909
>>16480916

Cool story bro, but this isn't a PUA thread, fuck off.
>>
>>16481211
anon just gave all you kissless virgin robots some fucking advice and this how y'all treat it.
>>
>>16480504
Why do you feel the need to do this? If you aren't romantically interested, then why do you care? seriously
>>
>>16481374

This is not an advice, this is how every guy who is not an autistic creepy do, also, totally unrelated to op question.
>>
>>16481432
Because I like expressing love for everyone. It would be strange to make an exception for pretty women.

It's also a good thing, I think. Doesn't it bother you that women are afraid to do things like return a smile because of what it could mean?
Doesn't it bother you they have to constantly look everyone but at guys faces in order not to send signals? I'm sure it would be nice for them if a regular guy could give them affection purely as a human being instead of a potential sexual mate. They have great spiritual worth, but the world shoehorns all their worth into the sexual.
>>
>>16481560
:) I like this answer. I like it so much I'm going to read it again.
>>
>>16481566
God bless you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_6e9T1FpG8
>>
get a load of this pretentious fucking faggot who thinks he's so fucking great with women that he NEVER ends up in the friendzone
>>
Don't ever be nice to people. Stab them with knives.
>>
>>16481587
God friendzoned us

"Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you."
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.