[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whore wife?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: malaika arora-khan (4).jpg (52KB, 349x541px) Image search: [Google]
malaika arora-khan (4).jpg
52KB, 349x541px
I'm a 26 year old guy. Recently, I got in touch with a hooker online who lives in my city and asked her when I could meet her. Turns out that she is married with a husband, and that the husband is in on it. She says that they take single guys as well, and that the husband won't be an issue. As long as I pay, of course. They have their own place.

Have any of you guys been in a similar situation? Should I go ahead with it and see what it's all about? I don't have any experience with hookers, but I'm at a point in my life where there is no other option for me currently (so don't give me advice on alternates). The whole thing does look shady, and getting conned would suck big time. What do you guys suggest I should do? (Pic unrelated but nice)
>>
Sounds pretty gross dude.
>>
It sounds like an issue to you because she has a husband?
whores can have love too
>>
>>16479260
Do they sound like a cop
>>
Don't do it. I'm sure it could be just as they say but it sounds like it could just as easily be a cop situation, a situation in which the woman is coerced into doing this, or a situation in which her husband will come whack you in the head with a shovel as soon as you disrobe, take your money and then hide you in dumpsters across the city.
>>
>>16479809
OP here. No, of course not. The issue more has to do with with the husband being there constantly, or being a voyeur or the whole thing being a fraud.
>>
>>16480957
OP here. Yeah that's exactly the kind of thing I'm also thinking about! I live in a country where this kind of a thing is a taboo anyhow, so it's more shady.
>>
>>16479260
You're going to get yourself killed if you try going through with this. You don't know who the fuck these people really are. What are you doing.
>>
>>16481352
OP here. I'm living on the edge? :P
Yeah, I know, bad excuse. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me. I really need to get laid.
>>
>>16479260
a few days ago there was a guy whose wife was a prostitute, he was happy as she financed his life
>>
>>16479260
Not likely to be cops. More likely to be just what they say. Slim likelihood that it's a con or honeytrap - he breaks in and blackmails you.

Don't go to their place. Meet in a hotel of your choice.
>>
>>16481716
OP here. Thanks yeah, the only possibility is meeting at a hotel.
>>
>>16479260
sounds like cop/serial killers.

bail the fuck out
>>
>>16479260
Possible they're cops?
>>
There is a 90% chance they are going to kill you, steal your money, have sex on your corpse, then cut up said cadaver and distribute it around your city/town/state.
>>
>>16482090
Reason I asked is if prostitution is illegal in the place you live in.
>>
nope
>>
>>16480919
>>16482078
>>16482090

It's not going to be cops. Use your brains a bit.

This is a very strange fucking situation. Cops would create an atmosphere in which a John would be happy to partake. Telling people that yeah, you can come, but my husband may be in on it is going to freak out a lot guys just from the absurdity of the situation.
>>
>>16482216
Can you ask for backup?

Two Vs. Two is better than One Vs. Two.

I have to say this sounds way too fucking fishy.
>>
I watched a TV show about this once. This dude's wife was a whore and she would fuck guys at their place. He would go out for coffee when the guys came over. It wasn't a scam; his wife was just a whore and he was a beta kek. Can't remember what show it was.
>>
>>16479260
Nah.
>>
OP, just look the husband dead in the eye as you nut in his wife.
>>
>>16482110
OP here.. yeah, prostitution is illegal here.
>>
>>16482216
OP here. You're right dude. The situation is way too absurd for it to be cops.
>>
>>16482226
No dude, If I embark on this adventure, I'll be on my own. Don't think any of my friends would agree anyhow. Plus, there's nothing much a friend sitting outside can do if I get fucked during the act (metaphorically, hopefully). :)
>>
>>16482446
LOL. OP here. I asked her if her husband likes to 'watch' and that if he did, I wasn't into that shit. She said that its all cool. She didn't exactly specify where the husband would be or what he would be doing. (Jacking off in the corner? Getting his chainsaw ready?) :)
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.