[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lying girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: yuruyuri1208.jpg (161KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yuruyuri1208.jpg
161KB, 1280x720px
So, I'm dating a girl from Australia, while I'm from a small island off Australia. We've met one time before, everything went well.

Recently, it's come into light that she's lying about a lot of things.She claimed to be coming to the island I live on on the 18th to the 20th, never showed up.

She claimed to be moving to Russia last year, and that never happened.
And now claims to be moving to England.

But, she's posting on facebook about not even having a passport.

Now, I'm starting to wonder about all the other things she's been lying about.

Yet, I can't get over this lying bitch, because I love her. What can I do? I need out of this.
>>
>>16478600
>dating
>met girl once
>"I love her"

That is not dating.
>>
>>16478604
She stayed with me for two months. And this was only four months ago.
I should've added that.
>>
>>16478607
Yes. Yes, you should've.
>>
If she's lying already don't fuck with her, there will just be more and more to come
>>
>>16478610
We were dating online for a good 9-10 months before this finally happened though.

It's hard getting a relationship where I live, as everyone in this island knows eachother in one way or another. So I can't just up and find another girl easily.
>>
>>16478600
this is why long distance relationships, especially "online" ones almost never work

also, why don't you just ask her about it? are you afraid of confronting her?
>>
>>16478613
Well aware of this, that's why I want out of the relationship for my benefit, but it's hard giving up on someone like this.
>>
>>16478614
Put your goddamn foot down and tell her to either move to you, or you move to her.
>>
>>16478615
It was working out when we met, and had future plans, but now I'm starting to notice it's not working well at all.

I will be confronting her, but I need to be certain about my mindset with this relationship and if I really do want out of it.
>>
>>16478617
I took a lot of risks to move to this island, to be away from family and old friends, purchased a really nice house, and I'm settled down. I'm not about to up and move. However, I don't know if I want her to move here with me in light of recent events.
>>
>>16478600
she sounds like a pathological liar.

fucking run while you can.
>>
>>16478628
Yeah, kinda does seem like it. Especially with other things that just seem off, half the things she tells me seem unrealistic.
>>
Does her name start with an A by any chance?
>>
>>16478638
Op I only ask because I am talking to someone in Australia who made similar claims. Her name was Alexandra, green eyes, dark hair?
>>
>>16478670
Nope, Tabitha here.
>>
File: 1425416258807.jpg (11KB, 160x213px) Image search: [Google]
1425416258807.jpg
11KB, 160x213px
>>16478638
>>16478670
thread just got real
>>
>>16478717
I mean, you can take the popcorn elsewhere. I answered his question.
>>
Did you have sex?
>>
>>16478763
Yes.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.