[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going through a hard time in my life right now deciding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1297591355127_ORIGINAL.jpg (56KB, 650x440px) Image search: [Google]
1297591355127_ORIGINAL.jpg
56KB, 650x440px
I'm going through a hard time in my life right now deciding what I want to major in.
I want to create media content to teach the new generations the good and bad.
So here are my questions.
>what is harder to make?
a big budget hollywood movie or a triple A video game
>should I go into the video game industry or the movie industry
>>
>>16478132
Start with making flash cartoons and/or YouTube
>>
File: Crow-S-500x500.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Crow-S-500x500.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>>
>>16478140
so your saying that I should become a director?
>>
>>16478145
No, I'm saying to see if your messages catch on before you invest real time and money into them
>>
You kind of sound like you want to have made a movie or game more than you want to make a movie or game.

Start by doing. You have the internet, a laptop, and a cell phone right?

You want to get into amateur youtube? Stop fantasizing and do it.

You want to get into shitposting on /agdg/- I mean amateur game dev? Stop wishing you had done it and start learning.
>>
>>16478153
> you want to have made a movie or game more than you want to make a movie or game.
huh?
>>
>>16478153
>You kind of sound like you want to have made a movie or game more than you want to make a movie or game.
I dont get what you are trying to tell me
>>
>>16478167
>>16478168
you like the idea of making a game or movie

but you might not like the actual work involved with doing those things

you might have this idea that you can be the business manager or product manager at the top of the project just telling people what to do. The world doesn't work that way.

Give it a try on your own before you commit. You might like it. You might not.
>>
Please don't use art as a soapbox.
>>
>>16478132

Both are very hard, require large teams and generally quite a bit of money, have expectations about the money they're supposed to bring in because of investors, and are typically aimed at a specific demographic - they don't have mass media exposure.

They're both extremely poor choices if your goal is to teach youth your worldviews.

Your best bet is more to work on being famous and an opinion leader rather than working on art you don't seem to enjoy for its own sake.
>>
Allergies are difficult for everyone op. Godspeed.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.