[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be social autist since birth >Been rejected, friend-zoned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

>be social autist since birth
>Been rejected, friend-zoned , repulsed, made fun of by girls
>destroyed every little self esteem I had
>Be too weird and shy to talk to some girls, especially to attractive girls
>with time and personal experience, I get a little better at talking to girls I like
>still rejected
>Though knowing that Im not entitled, the fact that I'll stay lonely and unlovable forever still hits me

Now 3rd wave feminism is telling girls that men are going to kill them if they don't offer sex . Cause of the bad girls from my past and 3rd wave , I've never been more shamed for being born with a penis. I just asked my crush out. She gave me a nice simple rejection. I just wanted to get my feelings out of the way and ask her out. I just want to be done with women now. it just feels so hard. I've been wanting a relationship for years and now I'm in college. So many girls and I don't stand a chance.But many of them still scares me though. How do I stop being anxious around women? And how can I take pride of being alone?
>>
It's a common allergic reaction. Don't fret too much.
>>
>>16478055
Isn't there a cure for it though?
>>
Focus on being a man. Man up. Study something, make money by doing an interesting job and learn that sex is not everything in life. Don't let your youth slip away and don't fill your soul with regret when you get old. Girls are everywhere, you can meet a new one at every corner but Time is the one thing you can't have back when it's gone..
>>
>>16478078
>Focus on being a man. Man up.
Why should I? Nobody appchiates anything from men. Just use them. Nothing fucking matters.

Study something, make money by doing an interesting job
I am trying to find an "interesting" job. Now I'm in college.

>and learn that sex is not everything in life.
I wanted a relationship!

>Girls are everywhere,
Yeah so?

>you can meet a new one at every corner

But I've realized no woman will love and I need advice to help me accept that fate. How do expect me to talk to them when most girls think men are psycho killers ?
>>
>>16478096
>But I've realized no woman will love and I need advice to help me accept that fate

What the actual fuck is wrong with you OP? You want us to reassure you that your feelings are valid and accurate so you can pitywank yourself to death? Stop that shit.

>Nobody appchiates anything from men. Just use them. Nothing fucking matters
>Nothing fucking matters

There's your problem. No one is attracted to apathy; physically, emotionally, or professionally. Find something to do that brings out positive feelings and do it. The moment that you start to not give a fuck about external validation will be the moment that people start to notice your positive attitude.
>>
>>16478122
>What the actual fuck is wrong with you OP? You want us to reassure you that your feelings are valid and accurate so you can pitywank yourself to death? Stop that shit.

But I don't want pity. I just want to know how to cope with being alone.

>No one is attracted to apathy; physically, emotionally, or professionally

But all that apathy grew from time. As I said on my first post. There hasn't been chance for me to find the right girl.

I am trying doing new things but I suck at it and I look stupid compared to others
>>
>>16478078
You're asking for help and advice, we give you advice, but it seems you prefer mocking and correcting us than listening to. You clearly don't have respect for anyone, even yourself. I tell you this: That's why women don't come to you. You lust for the other sex but keep saying you don't want. You don't want them, they don't want you. As simple as that.

You said "I wanted a relationship" but also said "I need advice to help me accept that fate". If you don't fight for yourself, who will then? 4chan is not fighting for you. They are not going to give you free pussy or money to buy cash pussy. Go to a corner and think about how a pathetic being you are.
>>
>>16478141
>I look stupid compared to others

You cannot possibly know that for sure without knowing what everyone around you is thinking. The idea that you look stupid and that people will constantly and endlessly judge you is moronic.

People are scared. People are so goddamned scared that they invent reasons and beliefs and cyclical fallacies to keep themselves complacent so they don't have to deal with the reality that no one has a single clue if their actions are acceptable and "right".

No one gives half a fuck about judging you because we're all lazy thinkers and too busy figuring out if everything we are doing means something tangible that others will remember us for when we're gone. And if there are people who judge you, fuck them. People who judge do so to make themselves feel bigger in one of two ways: a.) by building themselves up into some grandiose projection of who they should be, or b.) by putting everyone down by shoehorning them into "outgroups" that go against whatever they believe.

Shit I don't even know where I'm going with this but just remembering the fact that everyone is terrified and constantly looking for affirmation is often enough to put me at ease.

Godspeed anon
>>
File: tumblr_n3qtmkxjrW1snexhzo1_1280.png (989KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3qtmkxjrW1snexhzo1_1280.png
989KB, 1280x720px
>>16478141
>>16478181

Society, the media, and everyone around you who you don't know will always be trying to make you feel bad for being who you are.

Don't let them.
>>
>>16477988
Stop focusing on others and blaming everything and everyone for your problems. A cult of angry fatties is not gunna change how biology works or how nice girls think. they're generally being ridiculed by girls with self esteem.
>become /fit
>become interesting
Do nice hobbies, preferably ones that get you in public and/or involve a skill. can be anything from making music to casting bronze.
take pride in skills you learn and /fitness you gain.

meanwhile just talk to many girls, on a friendly level at first. They are mostly interested in different stuff so I allways thought talking to them ment dealing with boring shit. That was a mistake, they are interested in different things but where you would talk with a guy about stuff (politics, science, sports), girlstalk about feelings and emotions and stuff. To make it interesting for the both of you: talk about the feelings behind stuff, like what makes her like the boring things she does, what makes you like the interesting (but probably boring to her) stuff...
Try to get them talking personal stuff
>pro tip: don't talk, ASK them stuff
>been doing nice things lately
> so why you like derping so much?
>yeah I'm not into derping but sure like the derpology aspect of it much! are you a derpy kinda person?
that stuff is instant connection right there!

I know Initiating physical contact and such is difficuilt (especially considering the "men are rapists"stigma), but if she's been talking personal stuff and you go for a walk, holding hands is hardly a big step. most girls will take the next step.

if you don't like normal girls, don't worry, there are special girls out there, who are way more fun!
>>
same as >>16478261
>Do nice hobbies, preferably ones that get you in public and/or involve a skill. can be anything from making music to casting bronze.
I'd like to ad to this: Avoid gaming! modern games are designed to make you feel like you're doing something usefull but you're just pressing buttons and wasting time. It's like the horse with a carrot dangling in front of his face, but then on a threadmill.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.