[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are days that I really, truly wonder why I try. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: B2SFYCtIgAA8kNU.jpg (29KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
B2SFYCtIgAA8kNU.jpg
29KB, 599x337px
There are days that I really, truly wonder why I try.

I've never been "normal" on a social level. I've always struggled to make friends and attract partners. I really don't know how I've ever had girlfriends.

I just don't get "it" whatever "it" is. I can't play the game. I met a girl this past weekend who seemed into me (I'm fairly good at feigning social skills) and her friend was all about trying to get us together. She insisted we exchange numbers, so we did. Her friend kept singing my praises, talking about how I seemed like a good guy and that I was good looking, etc. all while talking shit about the girl's ex. It was kinda funny until she said that she doesn't understand why I don't have a girlfriend. I just kinda chuckled and shrugged. But the truth is, I do know why.

Because I don't know what the fuck I'm doing. I don't know how to attract women or hold their attention once I do get it. I've been texting this girl for a few days now, and we've been snapchatting too. She's been sending me cute pics of her doing various things like lying in her bed or just wearing pajamas on her couch or whatever, and it's great but holy fuck I don't know how to play this game. I can already tell she's losing interest and it kills me because she's such a sweet girl and I'm at that age where every decent girl is taken. It's times like this when I just want to crawl back under my rock and hibernate.

How the fuck do I get "it"? I want, more than anything to just be a normal fucking person.
>>
>>16477251
Just communicate with her.

If you are shy you can just tell her. It's best to do this face to face though. Ask her out for a coffee date.
>>
>>16477264
I've been trying to get her locked down on a date but she seems less than enthusiastic. I can't really tell via text, obviously.
>>
>>16477316
>can't really tell via text

God I hate texting.. Talk to her in person about it..
>>
File: 1440945349760.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1440945349760.gif
3MB, 480x270px
Welcome to the club, pal.
Out of curiosity, are you from a "down and out" kind of family?
>>
You just described my situation too. I have so much other shit going on it's fucking me up. I feel fucked up in the head.
>>
>>16477651
I guess?
>>
>>16477251
I'm still trying to figure out how you got it in this position despite you saying that you lack social skills.
>>
>>16477251
If you're not interested in her pajama pictures enough to have a conversaton going then you just aren't interested. There's no secret, c9nversations happen out of mutual intrest
>>
>>16477251
It takes a long time to realize this:

Everyone else is faking it just as much as you. Everyone else is trying to figure out what "it" is. It is just that some of them are better at hiding their insecurity than others.
>>
>>16478440
alcohol was involved.

>>16478452
I am interested, though. I just don't know how to keep the conversation interesting.
>>
File: 1300803490975.jpg (42KB, 205x205px) Image search: [Google]
1300803490975.jpg
42KB, 205x205px
>>16477251
>2015
>interested in relationships.

Pleb.
Disregard other people, focus on your own passions, and find peace.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.