[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 27 year old male virgin who's never even bee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I'm a 27 year old male virgin who's never even been in the same picture as a girl. Why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXQIkSVy9hk
>>
Because you spend all your time shitposting on 4chan rather than out in the real world.
>>
>>16476587
stop spamming adv with your ugly mob

creep
>>
>>16476587
You probably have no social skills and smell like dirty boxers. Leave the house you aspie.
>>
>>16476589

I come here for maybe 2 hours a week.

>>16476594

Explain why I'm ugly so I can change it. Unless it's genetic. Then that would make you no better than a Nazi who wants to kill 6 million Jews because they're "genetically inferior".

>>16476601

I have lots of personality and I can talk about any subject but no girl ever gives me a chance to talk. As soon as I say hi they start panicking and calling up their pimps or ex-boyfriends because I "scare" them. Also I actually smell very very good and I spend at least 80% of my time outside either at my job as a cashier, driving around alone, walking around alone, eating at restaurants alone, or shopping at stores alone.
>>
>>16476613
>Unless it's genetic. Then that would make you no better than a Nazi who wants to kill 6 million Jews because they're "genetically inferior".

I don't want to kill you, dude. I just don't want to see your ugly mug on /adv/, those things belong to /soc/
>>
>>16476621

>actively denying someone the right to go on a date with a girl to see whether or not they're compatible
>any different from killing him
>>
>>16476621
I'm not him, but I'd still like to know why you think that. I'm a dude, so maybe I can't talk, but I don't think he's ugly. Style or way of acting is different and might be factors here, but I don't think his face is just inherently unattractive or anything.
>>
>>16476628
>actively denying someone the right to go on a date with a girl to see whether or not they're compatible

What the fuck are you on about? You can go to all the dates with all the girls in the world for all I care... Also comparing
>not going to a date
to
>being killed
if beyond pathetic. That's probably why no girl wants to give you time of her day. You must be an imbecile to think there's any comparison...

>>16476651
He has a boring face with nothing special going on. Bulbous nose, fat cheeks, weak chin, small and eyes. He's also 27 but carries himself like a sweet sixteen fag, all with that pouty expression, wanna be /fa/ cap and an earring (?)
>>
>>16476680

Yeah I'm the one with the boring personality not these guys who are incapable of saying anything more than "uhhhh come over my dealer gave me some new weed my dick's wet eh heh heh".
>>
>>16476824
Jokes on you then, because only a subset of girls find "my dealer gave me some new weed my dick's wet" style conversation attractive. But a solid 70-80% don't find whining, neediness, low confidence, or a crappy attitude attractive, so if you fix those things you open up a much wider dating pool. Provided this isn't a bait thread of course.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.