[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I know if I'm out of this girl's league?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1446502481211.jpg (40KB, 397x335px) Image search: [Google]
1446502481211.jpg
40KB, 397x335px
How do I know if I'm out of this girl's league?
>>
More context...
What would you rate her/what would you rate yourself if you took a good look in the mirror
>>
>>16476541
If I could rate both of us accurately, I would know if I'm in her league or not.
>>
>>16476525
very simple:
>you feel atracted to her
she's in your league
>you don't
she's not
>>
You know the rule of thumbs about "if you have to ask?". Despite not believing in leagues, If you feel insecure about being in a girl's league, you're likely not. Have more confidence.
>>
>>16476525
That's not a girl, that's Beckert.
>>
>>16476573
That is absurd. There are surely plenty of hideous people attracted to beautiful people.

>>16476574
This makes sense. I hereby give up.
>>
>>16476596
Same guy, Or you know you could just ask anyway. What's the worst that's going to happen? If she rejects you so what? There's nothing wrong with getting rejected, not doing anything just means someone else is going to pop the same question.
>>
>>16476525
This guy makes a point -> >>16476541

You would only know if you're out of a girls league if you put into consideration what you rate yourself first. If you have the self confidence to go out of your way and ask her out, then I'd say that's all that matters. You're definitely in her league. Asking yourself this question just shows how low self confidence you have, man. Just have more confidence and you won't have to worry.
>>
>>16476630
It's extremely unpleasant just to ask, let alone to unpleasantness of getting rejected.
>>
>>16476633

ok this nails it

yes she is out of your league - way out of your league

so are all other girls if you don't have the nerve to ask them out
>>
>>16476525
Some parts of my answer are going to be shallow but someone might be considered out of your league if:
>you're out of shape/fat and he/she is fit
>you have accomplished less in your career that he/she has
>you're making less money than he/she does
>you have less friends than he/she has
>you are not confident while she/he is
Basically the person in question tries in life much more than you do.

Haha I always think that my bf is out of my league (except that both of our looks are pretty average). He is very outgoing and has a good job that makes good money, whereas I'm an introvert who likes to stay home and who is a broke college student. He's confident in himself and I'm not at all. I'm basically the nerd that Western society looks down upon.
He really likes how different we are, though. He told me the other day that if we were similar, he wouldn't have asked me out in the first place.

My point is that the league thing doesn't matter in the long run. If the person you date truly cares for you as a human being, why does it matter who makes more money or who's better looking? Yea, there are golddiggers out there that might only be interested in the richest men, and consequently discourage the average earners. But there are also people out there who you might consider "out of your league" who can truly appreciate others who might be deemed "losers"
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.