[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This girl I've been trying to get with for a month finally,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Snapchat-7979269906314943630.jpg (145KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-7979269906314943630.jpg
145KB, 480x800px
This girl I've been trying to get with for a month finally, well, got with me. Ish. I stayed with her last night and we were getting it on. She saw my dick and said it was a lot thicker than she's thought. When she put it in she said it hurt too much and stopped after a few minutes. Then apologized for giving me blue balls. Tried again a bit later and again said it hurt too bad. I still stayed the night, fingered her, cuddled. I texted her today saying last night was almost perfect, and that it shouldn't hurt much of we take it slower. Thoughts on this? Should I stop pursuing?
>>
Is she hot, though?
>>
>>16476180
Why would you stop pursuing? Keep try and eventually it'll go in.
>>
>>16476200
That's the thing, I feel self concious like if she really wanted it we really would have tried more. We barely tried. When we were making out she said kissed like a seventh grader, which I thought was a joke until she just sort of stopped, asked if she killed the mood, then had to wait before I could start it back up again.
>>
>>16476199
6-7/10. Fuckable. But I'm on a 3 year dry spell.
>>
>>16476214
Dude it's only been a day since you tried, so you don't have to stress out about this. I'm sure if you two hang out with weekend, and you bring her to your place, it'll happen again.
Also, use spit (saliva) or lube if it was really that difficult to get in.
Is she a virgin or something?
>>
>>16476225
"with weekend"
>this weekend
>>
>>16476225
She's not, which is why I'm surprised. Also the power was out last night, so we had candles. One of the candles tipped over during and lit the pillows, a blanket, and matters pad on fire. Also burned her finger and foot a bit. I had to put them out and disconnect the fire alarms that were going off. But after that we smoked a bowl and tried again, so i don't think it played too big a part.
>>
>>16476180
KEEP PURSUING! she will be yours after it fits and you will be the only thing she will cum too. i know this and the girl of my dreams is now too far away because i didnt have patience.. have patience you stupid fuck
>>
>>16476240
Well, all I could say is keep trying. Just be a little more patient and you'll get what you want.
>>
>>16476247
I'm not opposed to dating her, but I'm pretty sure she just wants to be fwb. Which is what I was initially going for so it's all good. But we have been getting closer, so who knows.
>>
>>16476269
I just don't know if it was REALLY because of the pain or if she decided not to last minute. Because I feel like we didn't try enough.
>>
>>16476279
Could be one or the other. Only time will tell my friend. For now, keep it slow, and make sure nothing, and I mean, NOTHING, interferes with the mood. Chicks usually bail out when the mood gets unsettled.
>>
>>16476279
How thick? (no homo)
>>
>>16477166
I haven't measured. Lemme get back to you later. No homo
>>
She's gonna be nervous since it hurt before. nervous = dry, which means it almost certainly will hurt again.

Take a preemptive measure and use lube. Also go slowly, but you know that.
>>
OP here. She invited me to go bowling with her and her friends tonight. I just drank and didn't bowl. She had plans to stay with her friend and get hammered so I didn't want to invite myself to their stuff. Should I have? Should I text her tonight?
>>
>>16478201
If she invited you it wouldn't be you inviting yourself...
>>
>>16478203
She invited me bowling, not drinking with she and her friend I just met. Maybe I should ask if I can come anyways. Might be a little late for that though
>>
Just show up hell disgusting and shit and treat her like a ragdoll
>>
>>16478207
Ah okay. Could have asked "Aren't you busy with your friend after?"
Should get you an answer like "Yeah but you can still bowl with us" or "Yeah but you can come too"

If it's not too long ago that she asked, you could still text her and say "Sorry I didn't want to intrude since you're drinking with your friend after" or however you want to phrase it. Might get you a second invite if she'd wanted you to come to that too anyway.

Also apparently construction trucks do not count as vehicles.
>>
>>16478233
Well I DID go bowling with them, its after that that she was going to go there. On the way there (she's been driving me since my car is broke down) she mentioned that she's staying at her friend's tonight, so I felt like her mind was already set.
>>
>>16478246
Ohh I see, you went to the bowling alley with them and just drank. Thought you meant you stayed home and drank instead of bowling with them. Then you're probably fine, she'd have said you should join them if it's something she wanted. I guess you "should" have bowled with them since you went along, but if they didn't seem that concerned you're probably just overthinking it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.