[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop myself from being angry at my best friend for complaining

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (98KB, 960x756px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 960x756px
How do I stop myself from being angry at my best friend for complaining about how she's not having enough orgasms/sex and how it's practically abuse that he only makes her cum once a day when all I can get is shitty one night stands every couple of months with guys who don't give a fuck about me?

I really just want to hit her she's so ungrateful and spoilt
>>
>>16475968
You could be catty and say something along the lines of
>Wow, if that is unbearable, my loveless existence makes me want to put a gun to my head. You're great at reminding me how alone I am. /Cue sarcastic grin and glare
>>
>>16475974
Yea really, I'd say something sassy back like that. Maybe she doesn't really realize how she is rubbing things in, but you should get her to realize it and understand that it makes her look completely childish and ungrateful, not to mention kind of belittling to you and others.
>>
>>16475968
stop having one night stands then you doormat bitch.

i stopped doing that shit because it didnt make me feel anything. close your legs and wait.
>>
>>16475978
Alright, how about this:
After the "You're great at reminding me how alone I am" if she keeps blathering, cut the smile.

>Look, you're really making me feel like shit here. If you have a problem, just talk to your boyfriend about it instead of whining to me.
>It makes me want to rip my eyes out to hear you complain about a relationship that I would kill for. L
>It's like sobbing about how fat you are to a girl who is fatter than you. Please. Stop.
>>
>>16475989
I waited for years I've still never had a boyfriend. I don't want to be completely sexless
>>
>>16475992
These are awesome thanks
>>
Instead out catty bs just tell her that it makes you feel bad because you're having a hard time even finding that and it's reminding you that you feel lonely.

She might not even notice she's doing it and if you haven't opened up admit being loveless then she just sees you having one night stands and assumes you're playing the field.
>>
>>16476009
She knows all about how lonely I am and how I've never had a relationship

In fact, sometimes When she's complaining about her boyfriend not fulfilling her emotional needs she gives me a look like she knows I've got it worse but she still feels entitled
>>
Tell her that you disagree. That her boyfriend has no problem giving you an orgasm.
>>
Cumming only once a day is pretty bad, though. I mean, I don't need my partner to fuck me every day, but if they do, they'd better make me cum more than once. I mean, I'd rather have shitty one night stands than have the person I love and care about barely able to support my sexual needs... I need 7 orgasms in one sexual session, not in one week... So, I feel bad for you friend, OP. And you should too.
>>
Is this thread a joke?
>>
>>16476088
What makes you say that anon
>>
>>16475974
That would just cause drama
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.