[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /adv/ did you ever cheat on your gf ? did she find out? did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1394241036255.jpg (10KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
1394241036255.jpg
10KB, 200x189px
So /adv/ did you ever cheat on your gf ?
did she find out?
did you feel like shit afterwards?
>>
I told her.

Wasnt right
>>
I told her but it was right.

I felt bad for cheating on her.
>>
File: turtlegro.jpg (67KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
turtlegro.jpg
67KB, 800x800px
Yes I have. It was great just getting laid and not worrying about it.
>Did you tell her?
Fuck no, she doesn't need to know, it wasn't going anywhere.
>>
I cheated, my relationship at the time was going nowhere, I still felt like total shit, dont do it anon

just brake up with her first, dont be a faggot
>>
>>16475891
>I told her but it was right.
what?
>>
>>16475851
I cheated on my gf with 3 girls and she knows about all three. We are moving in together next week and I'm fucking another girl on the side now, too.
>>
>>16475970
what the fuck
did she just forgive you every time?
>>
>>16475851
>So /adv/ did you ever cheat on your gf ?
I have, without exception, cheated on every gf I've ever had, often multiple times with multiple women.

>did she find out?
Almost invariably yes. Even on the times when I was lucky enough to not get caught by doing something stupid or being spotted by a third party, the girls that I've cheated with either blab to someone else or just straight up tell my gf.

>did you feel like shit afterwards?
Yes and no. I'm not overwhelmingly concerned with other people's emotions, and I have some degree of difficulty in accepting that my actions can influence how other people feel. However, the amount of drama it causes when you do get caught is just unreal, especially when you cheat with one of her friends, or when you get caught, promise you'll never do it again, then 2 days later your gf unexpectedly shows up at the bar where you're sat with the same chick from before. That never ends well.
>>
cheating is litterally being a kek
>>
>>16475970
ur the worst
>>
Yes I cheated.
I told her only because I wanted to marry her and start our life without lies.
She took some weeks for herself and said we can try again. Things were hard for a few months but eventually it got better.
The woman I cheated with contacted her on Facebook and my girlfriend more or less told her to fuck off. I can only imagine how bad it would have been if I didn't tell her myself.
>>
I struggle with sex addiction. My wife accepts this of me now that she knows it's a verifiable, serious condition.

I have been married for three years, together for seven, and I've cheated with nearly a thousand women. Every time I traveled for work it became a game to see how many times I could Fuck a different woman. Prostitutes at home almost every day, lunch breaks and long evenings turned into quick Tijuana trips to do whatever I had been thinking about that day. I never felt guilty for cheating, which is part of the addiction, but I do feel badly for the time I've missed with my twins over the last two years because of my addiction.

I still struggle with my addiction, and I Every once in a while hear my wife sobbing when she thinks I'm not home, but, blah.

Anyhow, I'm not perfect. I'm glad she accepts, supports, and understands me.
>>
I have not and would never.
I don't have an ounce of respect for cheaters, no matter if they are male or female.
Be honest and break up if you want to fuck some other girl or have an open relationship.
Cheating is nothing to be proud of. It simply makes you a spineless coward and an asshole.
>>
No, I actually have morals and a sense of righteousness.
>>
>>16476163

"addiction"
lmao you're just pathetic and you're dressing it up as some celebrity fad because you don't know how to be faithful.
Your wife deserves better, I wish someone would tell her that. This way should could be with someone who is faithful and good to her and you could sleep with all the loose pussy you want and be as lonely as you deserve
>>
>>16475851
break up with your fucking girlfriend
>>
>>16476169
>>16476192
Thank you for restoring my faith in men
>>
>>16476444

You're welcome hun.
>>
Nope. The ex wasn't really in to sex (with me) but despite that we were together for 4+ years.

There were times during the years when I felt extreme sexual frustration but even during the peak of those times I couldn't have cheated and instead like a true beta faggot I talked to her about the way I felt.

When I do start dating again I'm gonna cheat. Every time. It seems that's just how the game is played.
>>
If youve cheated its best to just tell your girlfriend man break up with your girlfriend if you wanna see someone else
i kissed someone else while with the person im currently dating but i was wrong to do it and i told her immedietly
>>
>>16475851
Yes. I cheated one of my exes and never told her about it (but broke up the next day). felt like shit about it for like 4years.

I thought about telling her but a mutual friend told me not to do it as I was cheating with her cousin's bf and things could get pretty messy. I got away from everything and everyone in that group.
>>
You know, all of these bleeding-heart cry babies blithering on about "lol ur all terribuhh!!! D:::".

People cheat every day, you're only making yourself look like babies trying to chastise people on an anonymous fucking image board.
>>
>>16475851
yes
no
sometimes, yeah. i learned quickly that its just not worth it. if you want to bang other people, its much easier to either come to an arrangement or break up.
>>
I fooled around with a friend's gf (she came onto me in my car one night and I staved her off, and a few days later I caved and couldn't control myself. Feels bad desu-- I was single at the time though)

I would never cheat on my gf. Once a cheater, always a cheater, and every single person I know that's cheated on their gf/bf has done it more than once. It's never an isolated incident that I've found.
>>
>>16475851
OP listen to >>16475893, he knows his shit. dont let your conscience ruin fun for you. just make sure she doesnt know
>>
Cheating is for pathetic weaklings, it's literally not that difficult to break things off you lot of asshats.
>>
>>16476798

this
lel the reality of cheaters is that they're horny little weaklings but they're desperately scared of being alone. So they get a gf and say "buh I luv her soo much tho!!" while fucking some ugly slut on the side and blame it on made up addictions. You have to have self control to be in a happy relationship and these walnuts have none so they pretend everyone must have the same problem
>>
Had a number of opportunities to do so. Had strong willpower so I didn't. Then she cheated on me. Now I wish I had because fuck her skank ass.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.