[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this morning at 7 am I got a text from my bf that said ok thanks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (116KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
116KB, 750x1334px
this morning at 7 am I got a text from my bf that said ok thanks babe. my heart stopped bc I didn t text him and I thought he must have sent it to me by accident and was texting another girl. but yesterday I saw him and we were texting before and I said I ll bring ur dry cleaning and he never answered that text and he doesn t have an iPhone sand sometimes his phone sends texts late but neve by a day... do u think that text was meant for yesterday and it didn't go thru or he s cheating ?? I asked him why he said that and he hasnt answered
>>
>>16475067
ASK HIM

S
T
U
P
I
D

Q
U
E
S
T
I
O
N
>>
You're being ridiculous. There is every reason to believe the phone could goof up, if there is no other reason to think he's cheating then you're crazy.
>>
Dead ass just ask him. Girls are fucking stupid oh my God.
>>
>>16475067
lol

i also have a shitty non-smart phone and texts being late or out of order is not rare.

you are overreacting.
>>
I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 (the newest one) and I have a case from one of the most highly rated mainstream brands. It wasn't until recently that I figured out that sometimes my case completely fucks up the phones reception.

I completely don't receive some calls (they go straight to voicemail and don't show up in my call log), sometimes I'll get messages way later and then get it like 5 times in a row, and then sometimes my messages just absolutely fail to send. When it happens the message shows up grey and says "did not send", and I can press it again to resend it, sometimes it fails multiple times in a row, and I just say screw it and will just decide to try to resend it later.

If this is the only reason you have to be suspicious, you're being paranoid.
>>
I sometimes receive text messages several days late, a few times a full week late. I say it's a 99% chance he was replying to you.

You're being fucking ridiculous, to be honest. You should talk to him about your trust issues and work this out. If you're going to lose your mind whenever he texts you back late, you're in for a shitty relationship.
>>
>>16475309
well he also recently randomly shaved his pubes/trimmed them super short like a week ago and he has what looked like makeup on his shirt a couple weeks ago
>>
>>16475332
yeah it's prob nothing just made me freak out for a minute
>>
>>16475353
Don't overreact, but if you got a weird gutfeeling and usually aren't overly jealouse, i'd say there's something going on
>>
>>16475412
yeah idk .. I think it was a text that didn't go thru but he stil hasn't responded it's been five hours so I'll just go by off of what he says
>>
>>16475067
>Paranoia: The post
>>
I replied at 7 am it's now 3 pm he never wrote back when I said "I never sent you a text why did you say that" yeah not sure what to think at this point
>>
>>16475802
Hey anon, still no reply? Try calling him, I mean maybe he's busy but if not, you know, maybe he can ease your mind.
>>
>>16475832
it's been 8 hours.. and yeah I called him this morning and he never answered.. so I'm starting to think it wasn't meant for me and he doesn't know what to say :/
>>
>>16475067
I feel like women should have a checklist of things they need to run through before they outwardly express themselves...

1: are you on your period
2: is this based on emotion and not logic
3: am I a woman..

pretty sure you're fine, OP.
>>
>>16475832
I mean I called him at 7am and I texted back to that "what? I didn't send you a text why did you say ok thanks babe" should I call him now too? I don't wanna seem crazy
>>
>>16475858
well he hasn't replied to my text and it's been 7 hours and he hadn't wrote back to why he said that when I didn't text him...

yea I'm on my period
>>
>>16475858
You're aware there are guys here who are all "she hasn't texted back in 20 minutes, does this mean she hates me??", right?
>>
whateve I'll just wait till like 5 or 7 then either call again or double text.
>>
>>16475871
yeah and it's been seven hours in my case ...
>>
I might be wrong, but I figured Id give my two cents, just level to him next to you see him in person. Tell him you have a jealousy problem (which is OK), and most people do so dont feel bad. Right now it sounds like he is trying to get his space from this jealousy problem.
And this is from experience. Your over analyzing one text. This is probably what could have happened..

>Blah blah ima get laundry or whatever you said
>He says okay babe
>a day goes by
>you get text, he forgets he said that becuase he probably says it all the time
>you send him a text saying why did you say that to me just now
>he says he didnt say it just now bceuase he didnt (he sent it the night before)
>you become concerned in text which is obvious
>he steps back to get space from something crazt
>>
>>16475904
I think a lot of it depends on how often OP and her boyfriend text/talk. If my boyfriend didn't reply in 7 hours, I'd be super worried if I knew he wasn't working or otherwise busy, because we're always texting. If it's normal for OP and her boyfriend to go a while without texting, then there is less of an issue.
>>
>>16475904
actually no. I said I'll bring the dry cleaning for him and he never answered that particular text, but we texted after it, and later that night. I was just scrolling up in our txt history to see if maybe a text he sent from earlier didn't go thru, or if I said anything that would have warranted him to say thank you. I didn't . so other texts had been exchanged that was just a possible text that didn't go through... I didn't even seem crazyyy I just asked why he said that because I hadn't texted him anything to say thank you
>>
>>16475914
Yeah but I dont think youd be worried about him cheating in those 7hrs. Youd be worried that he isnt safe. That is okay, and yeah when my gf started cheating on me she texted me less. But If its been weeks where you think he has been cheating (which you said you do since the makeup on his shirt) and now all the sudden he doesnt text you but h did before, then it probably isnt becuase of cheating.
>>
>>16475918
Well who knows, maybe you are right. But btw make up on his shirt probably isnt a good way to catch a cheater, that very seldom happens anyway. But im sure you can come up with other ways to find out, like asking him or whatever
>>
>>16475914
yeah.. idk.. soemktmes he sleeps in late at a lot recently , so I was trying to hope that he is still sleeping in a text that never went thru sent while he was sleeping and he didn't know I wrote back yet .. look I wanna be overreacting, I'm trying really hard to stay calm
>>
>>16475922
wheneve I ask him anything or question him he gets soooooooo mad .. I asked why he trimmed his pubes when he never does and he got so mad and said what I can't even shave my pubes without u freaking out
>>
just called it rung once then went to voicemail .. I literally wanna drive by his house to see if he's there but that's probably nuts right?
>>
>>16475929
I dont want to accuse you of anything. Because sure he could be cheating. But it does sound like you could be a little over bearing. Which is probably causing his anger. Its probably not the questions you ask, its the way you do it and how often. Yaknow?

>>16475933
Listen to yourself talk. Yes its crazy
>>
>>16475935
I know

>>16475935
I mean probably

I can see how I'm probably like that, but I don't call him 500 times and text him a million times! I texted him at 7am and it's 4pm and I've gotten no reply and I haven't called or texted him a million times since which has been a lot of resistance for me.. I'm pretty sure most girls would be freaking out if they were me

I'll try not to keep accusing him of whatever but like what else does one supposed to think when he randomly shaves his pubes, had makeup or something on his shirt, and goes missing for the entire day??
>>
ok honestly idk anymore
>>
>>16475933
Put it this way. Even if he is cheating, doing a drive by on his house to spy on him might be a reason WHY he is cheating. I mean its not your fault you feel the way you do, but jealously is a common problem and unless YOU work on it yourself then it wont be fixed. Hes probably ignoring you becuase who wouldnt be at this point. Sorry if that sounds harsh but I mean its honest. Trust me, i used to be you. Kept calling, nagging, being that person. But I see what I did was CRAZY and now Ive changed.

>>16475942
>shaves his pubes
Men can be self concious too. I am, and like usually it doesnt bother me but sometimes It does and when it does I shave

>Make up on his shirt
This is just a thought you had. Its not proof. Remember that. You didnt get it tested and it come back positive. It could be anything.

>Him missing for the entire day
Men have friends too
>>
>>16475950
>>16475950
I called him once and texted him once I'm not nagging him or anything
>>
>>16475969
Maybe not right now. But im sure youve done it before judging from the things that concern you.
I mean really doe, he has a point
Nigga cant shave his pubes without being questioned
>>
>>16475871
It is truly fascinating how for all their many differences men and women are unified in their being all equally neurotic and insecure.
>>
>>16475972
well I never like double text or even call him,, so not really. I don't do that. I've been In a relationship where I literally called my ex like 30 times and after that realized how nuts I was and never did that again. the only thing I can see bothering is the questioning him.. I mean yeah I guess so it's probably annoying . but idk, he's not that dependable like even when I'm asleep if someone texts or calls me I wake up and talk to them etc so that's probably partly why I feel like this but whatever idk there's nothing I can really do about this at this point bbut just leave it alone and be distracted
>>
>>16475972
but yeah no I don't call a bunch of times (I never even call him) and I rarely double text.. so yeah
>>
he just opened or sent two snapchats bc his score just went up so he's ignoring me :/ whatever when he texts me I'm not Gna text him back for at least an hour
>>
checking his snapchat score isnt going to tell you weather or not he is cheating on you

and neither will not texting him back when text you back. just be honest and tell him how you feel, dont be so immature both of you for fucks sake
>>
>>16475995
I know but it means that he got my texts and is ignoring me.. like I was hoping that he just didn't see them. but he is deliberately ignoring me, which night mean he's cheating .. or who knows what :( wow I feel so bad right now
>>
he just texted me "what?"
I don't know what to say I don't want to write anything desu
>>
>>16476015
just tell him how you feel and the truth
simple
>>
>>16476024
but then I'll be crazy and over Bearing..

I'm just not gonna text him back and see if he double texts me ,, if he doesn't I'll just text him at like 8 and say "what?" back and next time I see him in person I'll ask him about it . it's not really ok to ignore my phone calls etc
>>
>>16476034
B A I T

im done responding here becuase of how terribly immature you are. Its not okay to be an immature kid either desu
>>
>>16476045
ok?? well I want him to think about how he makes me feel by being ignored
>>
>>16476045
why should I be super nice and respond right away after worrying my mind that's not really fair he can be ignored for a little
>>
>>16476052
THEN TEXT HIM HOW YOU FEEL

holy fuck how old are you

you wonder why he ignores you
fuck id ignore you too with your mindset
>>
>>16476052
Are you a child? "He started it!!!" Get some maturity and talk about it like people instead of playing mind games or giving him the cold shoulder. He might have a legitimate reason for not answering his calls, but you'll never know if you just assume he's an asshole bastard who deserves to be treated in an asshole manner.
>>
>>16476066
well he does this a lot so whatever

I'm just gonna ignore him for like an hour how is that so bad ? geez chill out
>>
I call my male friends "babe" ironically.
>>
he triple texted me :)
>>
>>16476104
WOW! Stop the fucking presses!
>>
>>16476104
What did he say in those txts?
>>
>>16476271
what? then I didn't lol then I miss my gf
>>
>>16475353

this is getting worse and worse op

time to say buh-bye ?
>>
>>16476486
no I think it's fine .. really I think it was a text from yesterday that never went thru. I'm just Gna chill out right now
>>
>>16475067
Fuck your boyfriend. I'm your new boyfriend now.
>>
>>16476516
lmao..
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 512x512px
>android screenshot of stupid Instagram quote
>completely ridiculous "omg bf problemz"

You guys, this troll is here constantly and it's the same formula every time. Stop replying.
>>
>>16476516
OP needs a real man damnit
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.