[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you're me sized Does she want to fug?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: _20151118_043144.jpg (155KB, 1080x1561px) Image search: [Google]
_20151118_043144.jpg
155KB, 1080x1561px
>you're me sized

Does she want to fug?
>>
>>16474677
She's just having a conversation. Jesus Christ, why do men think everything a woman says is a sign of interest?
>>
Don't ask us, ask her.
>>
>>16474683
Then what is a sign of interest? Enlighten us.
>>
>>16474703
Sucking your dick. Merely talking to you is not, and the sooner you learn that, the better off you'll be.
>>
Here's the thing. When actually dating someone, it's nice to be able to easily kiss them while standing by them. At least assuming you care more about your relationship than what sort of arbitrary social status someone might tie to you. Physical compatibility is good. Some people overanalyze whether OTHER people would be attracted to their partner, and base their thoughts on that. That's as stupid as saying you can't enjoy X activity unless your other friends all enjoy it.

>you're me sized
=
>you're the right size for me
What other interpretation would it have?
>>
>>16474710
OR she could just be talking about how nice it is that they have being small in common
>>
She's obviously surprised that a turbo manlet like you would be talking to her OP. There's no other explanation.
>>
>>16474707
But girls who suck dick with out been asking out are the kind of girls mothers and doctors warn you about.

What are signs of interest from decent girls, the ones who won't give you a STD or likely end up dead at 30?
>>
>>16474707
So that stripper wasn't just after my money? She actually loves me?
>>
>>16474712
I sort of assumed this was on some type of dating app since they didn't know what each other looked like.
Also she says short people are better. Short PEOPLE. Not it's better to be a short woman or "it's better for me to be short."
Talking obviously doesn't instantly = interest. But with what she said, it implies interest or that at least height does nothing to rule him out.
>>
>>16474677

Yes probably
>>
>You're me sized
>You're the same size as a girl and emotionally needy, you fit all the requirements to be my male best friend
>>
>>16474677
Odds are she wants someone 5 inches taller and 100lbs heavier.
>>
>You're me sized

Sorry but personally a statement like that would piss me the fuck off. "Me sized"? Not even in a 'insecure about my height' way, it just sounds weird as fuck.
>>
>>16474677
probably. i say go for it. may the force be with you, op
>>
Usually girls like guys bigger than them. But not necessarily. I know a 4'11" guy dating a girl a bit taller than him. And they've been together for 5 years. And he's alpha as fuck, height aside (like he was president of a fraternity and bench presses ridiculous weights).

Tl;dr you can do it, so make a pass at this girl
>>
>>16474677
How's highschool going?
>>
>>16475578

I'm 22 she's 18
>>
IDK, some short girls seem to like short guys fine. A friend of mine who's maybe 5'2-5'3 got married to a girl who's about 5'0 recently.
>>
>>16475616
Well you shouldn't be in highschool at 22...
>>
>>16474683
Because we're men and sex is all we think about so everything else we think about is tied to our quest for sex
>>
>>16475551
Jacked-ass manlets are oftentimes the best of bros, in my experience. Especially the hispanic or filipino sort; for some reason I've come across several folks of this type, and they've all been killer guys.

As for the thread, shit man I don't know that's a tiny snippet of conversation with no context at all, no way to tell. Use yer noggin, m8!
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.