[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help please >ask girl out >says she only wants casual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: mr mime.jpg (7KB, 235x222px) Image search: [Google]
mr mime.jpg
7KB, 235x222px
Help please
>ask girl out
>says she only wants casual
>I ask if we can do casual stuff
>says only if i get another girl involved
>shes dead serious

how do i convince another girl to join in on a ffm threesome with me?

This is a 2 for one deal only it seems
>>
imo she prolly saying that cause she doesn't think you can do it
>>
She's using you to get the girl, most likely if you do get one for her, you will end up having a shitty threesome as she will be focusing more on the girl. Ive done this a couple of times too, sorry.
>>
>>16474234
nah brah she touched my dick but said no release until i bring another
>>
>>16474229
>>16474234
Both of these are likely, if she thought you were worth fucking she wouldn't be asking for a fwb deal while she's waiting, but she didn't.
>>
File: shaq.gif (876KB, 355x325px) Image search: [Google]
shaq.gif
876KB, 355x325px
>>16474240
txted her and she said she doesn't care. I want this more anyways now. Its about the challenge and bragging rights if i pull this through.
>>
>>16474240
would*
Unless you're some kind of gullible submissive.
>>
>>16474239
I meant I've done this a couple of times before with guys, as a girl. Sorry anon, yes touching your dick might be just to keep you interested.
>>
File: enel.jpg (122KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
enel.jpg
122KB, 500x375px
>>16474249
is it c.uck territory if it devolves into just them with me kind of watching beating my meat.
>>
>>16474254
well then go for it, a shitty threesome would be better than no threesome at all right? My advise is to look out in your contacts for a friend that would be down for that, we all know one of those girls. Or get one from tinder and introduce her as a friend, just make sure she wants it too.
>>
>>16474245
Okay champ, now you have to wade through the kinkster scene in your town and find a unicorn to fuck and then propose the threeway.
DO NOT MESSAGE RANDOM BI GIRLS WITH "Are you down for a threeway?" that is the quickest way to get shut down.
You have to find these unicorns out in the feild, be calm and openly sexual, give her the D, then ask her if she thinks your side hoe is hot.
If you try brashness in the kink community you'll only attract trash or crazy.
>>
File: yeet.gif (945KB, 229x140px) Image search: [Google]
yeet.gif
945KB, 229x140px
>>16474260
>DO NOT MESSAGE RANDOM BI GIRLS WITH "Are you down for a threeway?"

oh dear botched that one
at least i only did 2.

so just look in the right direction. Threesomes are harder than i thought.
>>
File: snoookiiiiii.gif (1MB, 160x140px) Image search: [Google]
snoookiiiiii.gif
1MB, 160x140px
>>16474227
bump for further insight
>>
>op is going to do all this leg work to find an attractive girl for a threesome
>likely he is going to get ignored and sit in the corner and jerk it
>is still down to put forth all this effort

Man, just jack off and then think about this. You're putting in a fuck ton of effort for a "maybe" at best.
>>
>>16474234

This. I do this just to fuck with guys I don't like. Or if a guy with a girlfriend keeps bugging me because I'm bi and therefore owe him a threesome, I'll agree but on the condition that me and his girlfriend get "alone time to get comfortable" and then c.uck him for months or just steal his girl. I, his girlfriend, and everyone I know are laughing at him. The retarded ones have >>16474257's attitude and for months the stupid shits still think they're hot shit and are getting something, but eventually they all figure it out. Then comes the tears.
>>
File: most evil.jpg (44KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
most evil.jpg
44KB, 500x362px
>>16474301
>>
>>16474301
bampu for more knowledge
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.