[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I move to a big city from my shit rural town. Everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: rural-area-c.jpg (205KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
rural-area-c.jpg
205KB, 1280x853px
How do I move to a big city from my shit rural town. Everyone tells me you need like 35/hr and it's like 3 grand a month to live in the the ghetto. I don't need anything fancy I just want a really small room with some bro roommates and I don't mind any living conditions since I already live in shit.

I can't look at rednecks anymore I can't. Would rather live in 6x9 room on a futon in a walk up with a long commute in a ghetto with people getting stabbed in the parking lot.
>>
>>16474147
why do you keep posting this?
>>
>>16475292
this.
>>
>>16474147
come on OP ^ answer the other anon.
why do you keep on posting the same thing? have you not gotten your answer yet? or are you still looking to make excuses for yourself.
>>
>>16476013
I have never gotten an answer
>>
>>16476019
you have gotten the answer plenty of times, you dickhead. What do you expect us to do? Find you a job, place to live and give you money so you can fulfill your wishes? Fuck off, wanker.
>>
>>16476021
No the only suggestions I have gotten is to pick a shit city in the Midwest, join the military, or go to college

None of these work for me. A good suggestion would be "oh I'm from here, this is what a lot of people do here when they're just get started" or "you can cut down rent by doing this"

I think the only answers I've gotten is roommates and 2 guys came and told me they lived in cars
>>
>>16476031
Nothing to say now faggots
>>
>>16474147
Shitty jobs are easy enough to come by in larger cities. You will be spending 75% of your income on rent and utilities on a less than desirable apartment in a less than desirable part of town.

Find something full time with the possibility of OT with hours outside the 9-5. Use the 9-5 slot to interview for a better job. For the shitty job dumb down your resume so you don't look like a flight risk even though you will jump ship for a buck or 2 more. Do whatever you can to get into a union. Bitch boys in a union still make $15/hr with benefits. Don't be a shithead and you will have a good job once you make journyman

Forget about a car or even a bus pass. Get a bike, some lights, a good lock, and a helmet. Your car has 2 wheels and you are the engine.
>>
>>16476072
That's actually useful thanks. One question when you say dumb down your resume should I make it look like I haven't had a job in a year or should I make it look like I work consistently at shit jobs
>>
>>16476031
If you think that somebody will hold your hand and walk you step by step how to start a life, then you must be really damn stupid twat. Everybody's start is a little different, depending on where one lives, what kid of education one has and how much money one has. Now, you dumb fuck: how about you find yourself a shitty job in your shithole, save some money, find a potential job in da Big City (which will be not less shitty, but whatever) and move there. Look for shared flats, the more roomates you have the cheaper is the place, every dumb fuck knows that.

you will get NOWHERE without money. In order to get money, in most cases you will have to be educated enough to get good job, ergo you will get nowhere without education, unless you're fucking genius, and from we can see, you are clearly not.

Now you retarded swine. I'm from Łódź, shitty and semi big city in Poland. Most people get started here by:
>enrolling to the university
>finding a shitty part time job in Biedronka or whatever else
>living in cheap ass mouldy student accommodation

you can cut rent by
>being a cheap ass and not having your own Internet, sitting all day long in Mcdonalds and sucking on their internet instead
>using electricty only when it's absolutely necessary
>not using heating at all if it's possible and walking around your flat in sheepskin coat instead.

But you are one lazy stupid melonfucker, so you'll stay in your neckbeard hole.
>>
>>16476083
If you have a degree drop it. A decent work history with a few jobs helps. Having a job of 1+ years with a reference from that job is even better. List what you accomplished, not what you did. Don't look like a pothead. Wear a polo and nice pants to an interview. No need for suit and tie making $8/hr
>>
>>16476095
I've only had jobs for a few months at a time should I just lie and say I've had a long term job after quitting college?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.