[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me a hand with this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: bgimg.png (1MB, 1496x812px) Image search: [Google]
bgimg.png
1MB, 1496x812px
So, I feel as if I've got a kind of disability, not exactly sure what it could be, so please give me a hand.

I'm fairly good at English while writing/typing, but I struggle to get words out while speaking sometimes. I muddle them up, and fumble with my words, and I've been like this my whole life.

What could this be?

plz help
>>
thought disorder?
the description you gave is far too nebulous. it can mean many things, it can even be symptomatic of schizophrenia, but let's not get into that.
>>
>>16473383
During basic conversations, it's almost like random words come out. I start trying to pronounce, or say a different word that shouldn't be there.
Normally half way through, I stop myself and get back onto normal conversation.

People always bring up that my english skills are lacking, or I need to improve on it. But I just simply can't.
>>
>>16473404
your brain is made of peas and every day it gets a little more mashed
>>
>>16473370
I know what your talking about, I have this to. Still haven't found a solution to it yet
>>
>>16473451
Maybe we're both just crazy.
>>
>>16473460
No, from what I've read we just think up sentences too fast. We may be only say the first sentence but we are already forming the next sentence in our head. When we forget a part of the sentence that we are speaking we just end up fumbling or stopping.
>>
>>16473534
That's not normally it for me though, I generally think what I'm going to say through, yet it still happens to me.
>>
You need more practice. You probably spend most of your time in front of the computer, silently typing. Humans have not evolved to handle this type of deprivation well. before computers, humans talked a lot more, and had a lot more practice socializing.

So basically, the more you socialize, the better you get at it.
>>
>>16473577
this
>>
>>16473577
I go to college daily, and socialize daily.

It's not because of that.
>>
Similar issue, but mine is linked a lot to anxiety. I think >>16473577 exacerbates it, and sometimes it's because of >>16473534
and I'm thinking of the next sentence or word or overall meaning of what I'm trying to say. It's more pronounced when I'm tired, but the typical wrong word replacement comes from anxiety, lack of attention, etc. It's more of a symptom of other problems. You got depression, anxiety, or other issues?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.