[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there so many Mama's boys lately /adv/? I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 9

File: f8fa534517d8beca32cf7fe945b6013a.jpg (181KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
f8fa534517d8beca32cf7fe945b6013a.jpg
181KB, 1024x768px
Why are there so many Mama's boys lately /adv/?

I just noticed that a bunch of the guys I know who are in their 30's and 40's are still living with their parents or still being bankrolled by their parents.

I recently started dating again and the last three guys I dated I learned too late have been living at home with their parents, they seem nice but then after a few weeks, I learn they are still glued to their mama's titties. One guy was being completely bankrolled by his parents at 42 years old.

Not sexy. Especially when the guys make it clear that they have no intention of ever moving their parents from the top priority position if the guy ever gets married.

Has this always been a trend? I haven't been single for long but every other guy I've met so far has been a Mama's Boy and living off of their parents.

Trying to look elsewhere for men, but these guys just keep popping up out of nowhere.

How can I avoid running into these guys in the dating pool? They seem to be everywhere
>>
Yes, there have always been people like this. There probably always will be.

Don't be so picky about your dating pool. I don't try to "avoid running into" certain people. I just talk to those whom I find attractive. If there's something I don't like then I walk away. That's the point of dating. You're talking about pre-selection for a selection process. That's silly. Just ask the question about job and home within the first two minutes of conversation.
>>
>>16472956
These guys shouldn't even be in a dating pool, do a favor for the next girl, and break their confidence
>>
Oh boy, I'm 21 and feel pretty useless for still living with my parents. I don't want to suck them anymore.

Here on my country is really common people living with their parents til 30s or more. I read once it's a poor country thing.
>>
>>16472967
You got to understand you can't really break there confidence if the most important female in their life will just tell them it's all okay and how wonderful they are afterwards. Chances are some other girl will go for it eventually anyways. No point in worrying about it.
>>
File: 1446443923639.jpg (197KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1446443923639.jpg
197KB, 853x480px
As far as I understand the whole stigma attached to living with family past a certain age is a mostly American thing isn't it? Or a Western thing? Other cultures tend to encourage a more tight-knit relationship to family and taking care of each other or am I misreading that? Regardless I'm 21 living at home and if I can't move out by the time I'm 22 I'm going to feel like a colossal fuck up. But I try not to impose my personal goals onto other people because I don't want to be a dick, I don't really see the issue staying close to home outside it not looking good in the sociopath breeding world we live in.
>>
>>16472956

op. Going to need to know a few things about you before I can give targeted advice?

1 - how old are you ( I'm thinking early to mid thirties )
2 - what career do you have?
3 - what assets do you have?

Thanks
>>
>>16472956
Its OK, OP, I'm sure you'll find someone who can tolerate your hyper bitch attitude. I wish you luck in your dating endeavors.
>>
>>16473079
1. late 30's. recently divorced
2. Tech Supervisor for videogame company
3. House, car, good retirement plan, no debts.

I actually don't think I'm being bitchy. The dating seems to go well, and I get along with every guy I've met. Every breakup has been on good terms. I just know that if I date someone, I don't necesaarily care about whether or not they make money or not because I'm very secure in my financial situation. But it just seems like the guys I have met have insisted on having their parents get involved in decision making and every other aspect of the dating.

If a mama's boy is willing to move out of their parents' house and make a boundary with their parents with regards to their involvement in our relationship....then fine. I'm cool with that. It just seems like every Mama's boy has not wanted to move out or to start a new family because they would rather let their parents control everything. And frankly, I would rather not compete for a guy's attention against his parents. There is no point in competing
>>
>>16472956
Mostly crappy parenting leads to this. Either a lack of a good father figure, or a bad mother figure who wants to overcompensate by being overprotective and caring.
>>
>>16473212
>Late 30s
>Recently divorced
We got ourselves a real winner here, boys!
>>
>>16472956
>Why are there so many Mama's boys lately /adv/?
>lately
Society has always been this way.

Don't be mad that your parents stopped giving a shit about you when you were HS.

>>16473212
>late 30's. recently divorced
So you hit that wall and are frustrated no one wants to give you a go now. You take what you can get at this point, dating is a young girls game.
>>
>Dating a 42 year old
That's the real subject matter of the entire thread
>>
>where are all the good 40 year olds who want to date a divorcee
>>
maybe those guys you are dating got recently divorced and lost their home to their ex-wife, now their only choice left was to live with their parents
>>
>>16473249
lol
>>
>>16472967

Please, whatever you do, don't break their confidence. That's fucked up (and counter-productive because they won't leave the dating pool, they will simply become shittier/angrier to their future partners).

Do this:

>>16472958
>>
>>16473224
It kinda reminds me of those Axe spray commercials.

The reason why I came on here to ask this question is because I married my first boyfriend in 1999. Have never "dated" anyone till August of this year. My divorce was finalized in January.

the divorce was mutual. My ex was a very devout Christian and I just couldn't agree with his "godly" ideals. So we decided to divorce. Thankfully we had no kids so it wasn't messy.
>>
>>16473320
Please vacate you old hag.
>>
File: 1445735873964.jpg (47KB, 210x210px) Image search: [Google]
1445735873964.jpg
47KB, 210x210px
I still live with my Mom but I also get the house.

Is this really such a bad thing?
I mean, I get a whole house for starting a family with in a nice area, saving me from all sorts of debt.
I'm not about to kick my own Mother out of the house she raised me in. And I head most the house decisions.

Do women really find this repulsive?
You really want me to throw this all away for some shitty house & mortgage?
>>
>>16473324
I've been coming to 4chan since it first launched in 2003. I have more right than you to be here.
>>
>>16473331
Why haven't you vacated yet? Also you've only got a year on me you tired old slut.
>>
>>16472956
For me personally?

Was conceived out of an affair of my dad's with his secretary (my mum), very clichéd.

First 5 years basically grew up with just my mum, when I was 5 she met my stepdad and asked my dad to back off even more than he was before.

At one point my mum told me I was special because I had 2 dads pretty much. What a load of horseshit, neither of them were ever available for me. My real dad was never physically present and my stepdad cared so much more about my sister (half sister, his daughter) that I never really mattered.

Basically my mum was all I ever had. Took a lot of therapy to finally find my place, holy shit, patchwork families and single mums are cancer.
>>
>>16473329
Its alright anon. When I'm 40 and have a million dollars in housing assets I'm sure I'll be shit on for living at home. Wait, no I won't, I'll have banging hot 20 year olds begging to suck my dick. Get fucked OP.
>>
>>16473329

The unattractive part is the attitude issue. OP does not want someone who relies on their mother for everything. A man who doesn't (or can't) pay his own bills, do his own laundry, make independent decisions, etc. is not attractive.

It sounds like, in your situation, you own the house and you mother lives with YOU (instead of vice versa). I would daresay women find this more attractive than living on your own (because the perception is that you are a homeowner).
>>
>>16473320
You probably married between 20-23 years, right? That was a bad move.
>>
you need to google the term: failure to launch yes not just a rom-com either. but an actual thing OP.

you are a quick to judge person, and most of these mamas boys arent like that. how do know for a fact that they are all living with their parents? people do lie on the internet.
but even if they arent does it really make them terrible people?
>>
>>16473242
>late 30's. recently divorced

Uh... if those guys' major fault is living with their parents, I suggest you keep dating them because at your age/marriage history, you won't do much better.

Women your age don't get to pick men for commitment, men pick you.

You can still pick men for sex though.
>>
>>16473612
Oh, there's also a VERY high chance they're lying to you to hide their assets/jobs/salaries/income, because women your age are almost all golddigging harpies and men over 40 learned not to blurt out this shit early in a relationship.
>>
>>16472956

There have always been Mama's boys, but now that they can blame "the economy" or "the women's movement" or whatever, they feel safe being pussified Nancy boys safe from ridicule.

They are pathetic, weak creatures who really have no busy dating until they learn to grow the fuck up.
>>
>>16473622
>>16473612
Also they might have divorced recently and lost the house they paid for with their blood, sweat and hard work to their wives due to "family" "court" bias.
>>
>>16473622

Who the fuck would lie and say they are living with their parents?
>>
There is no "oh, people should only date when they fit my criteria, so that way I never run into these personal undesirables". That is cray and entitled as fuck.

Not going to even go into how you're a divorcee hitting 40. If anything that just makes your attitude even worse.
>>
>>16473645
Men who know what post-wall women looking for a beta/provider/security comfort look like.

Protect your assets, by lying if you have to, especially if you're just looking for sex.

In fact, any woman that start probing too much early on about your job/career/home deserves this treatment. Just make up a bullshit or low-status job. If her interest is all about that, her interest will shrivel up real quick.
>>
>>16473661

No self-respecting woman is going to date a 40-yo man still living with his parents. That's fucking stupid.

People downplay their assets, IF they have assets. Most women today, esp,. in their 30s and 40s, have their own jobs and money. You have a car? You have a job? Big fucking deal.
>>
>>16473656
OP is still under the assumption that she's still a seller's market, like she was in her late-teens/20s.

After your 30s kick in, it's men who get to draw the lines on what's acceptable or not for a relationship, if a woman wants to enjoy the same attention and privileges she had when she was younger, she better have taken REAL good care of her body, skin and appearence back then.

Eating healthy and working out always helps, and avoiding booze/smoking too, these are things you do early in life to reap the benefits even when you're older.
>>
>>16473666
>No self-respecting woman is going to date a 40-yo man still living with his parents.

Am I being rused?

There are NO divorced, late-30s woman with self-respect who are looking for a relationship.

All the ones that had this trait are taken. The rest will learn the hard way in the midlife dating market.
>>
>>16473678

Women would rather be single than date a 40-yo man living with his parents.
>>
>>16473686
If he's telling the truth, he's a loser, if he's not, he's lying out of self-interest.

But it's still truth that OP probably won't get commitment out of high-quality men anymore, unless she looks stunning for her age (and I don't mean that in the "wow you look stunning, girl friend" way girls always pat themselves on the back - I mean ACTUAL stunning hot). Those years are long gone. Lower your dating standards or you just might end up alone.

In a woman's position I would just get some hobbies and do stuff I always wanted than compromise.
>>
>>16473695

Plenty of men get divorced in their 30s and 40s, most of them want to date someone their age.

Women get get along fine w/o men, most widows live 20-30 years once their husband dies and are happy. Childless women can be desperate, but once they have kids men become much less important.
>>
>>16473699
>Plenty of men get divorced in their 30s and 40s, most of them want to date someone their age.

lol

You're in for a rude awakening.

Someone post that one graph, you know, the "the opposite sex's most attractive age, broken down by respondant's age". ALL men prefer young chicks.

But there are plenty of 50+yr old man who would commit to a woman approaching her 40s, in the right circumstances, so you might wanna look around that.
>>
>>16473705
>Someone post that one graph, you know, the "the opposite sex's most attractive age, broken down by respondant's age".

This one?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2751179/Are-girl-22-Then-don-t-bother-online-dating-Alarming-graph-shows-ages-attractive-opposite-sex.html
>>
>>16473705

First off, I am a man that is over 30, so I think I know what the fuck I'm talking about, and you don't.

Most of the time 2nd marriages aren't a 40yo and a 20 yo, they are both the same age. How is that possible?
>>
>>16473714
>dailymail

But yeah, that one.

Usually, if a guy this age is going after his own age group, it's probably because he can't get any younger.

There are rare exceptions, of course.
>>
>>16473716

That's stupid, you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.
>>
>>16473720
Enjoy your self-entitled, dried-up cunts.
>>
>>16473723

Like younger women are less self-entitled? You're a fucking moron.
>>
File: preferred age.png (52KB, 1150x556px) Image search: [Google]
preferred age.png
52KB, 1150x556px
>>16473714
superior version
>>
File: 0345672436083.gif (11KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
0345672436083.gif
11KB, 501x585px
where are all the early 20's girls that aren't total fucking losers with no money
>>
>>16473734
>Like younger women are less self-entitled?
Between 18-23?

YES. Because they don't know much better.

Women don't date down and go back on lifestyle (unless forced to).
>>
>>16473737

If men only picked women based on looks, then every man would only date 20 yo women. But I'm sure you see men in their 30s and 40s with women their same age.

Why is that?
>>
>>16473746
>if hurr I'm a durr then hurr durr

See
>>16473716
The most common 2 choices:

1) They hitched up earlier when they were young. She gave him her youth, so he puts up with her fading looks and lower attraction out of loyalty, commitment and perhaps fear of divorce.

2) He can't get any better at the moment.
>>
>>16473756
>1) They hitched up earlier when they were young. She gave him her youth, so he puts up with her fading looks and lower attraction out of loyalty, commitment and perhaps fear of divorce.

also there might be kids involved
>>
>>16473756

You're a young likely autistic idiot who doesn't know anything about relationships.

Men and women mature as they get older, learn to appreciate different things.

Only fucking morons just want to fuck hot women until they are dead; it's unfulfilling to everyone except idiots.

Why do people get married, why do they stay married, until they die? You think all those men are all just lazy, and can never be happy with a woman their age?

You're fucking stupid.
>>
>>16473769
>You think all those men are all just lazy, and can never be happy with a woman their age?
Nice strawman.
>>
>>16473212
Stupid stupid stupid bitch...
Dont you realize that the type of men tthat you like look like a rock and roll boy or video game pretty boy hipster little bitch...
With men buns and just hitting the gym or skinny as fuck kind of like skateboard douchebags that dont want to grow up are always going to leave with their parents...
You have 2 fucking choices... look for a real man normal size or belly beer that really works and have a nice status house car etc without living with his parents...
Or look for fresh meat kids 5 to 8 years younger than you and mold them like you want him...

You are the fucking proble ... grow the fuck up cunt
>>
>>16473771

Then you tell me: why do men stay with women for decades, why do they get married?
>>
>>16473776
because a family with a mother and father is the only acceptable environment for a child

that and they're very good goyim
>>
>>16473782

Then why do men stay with women after their kids are grown? Or even if they don't have kids?

Pretty soon you're going to realize you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>16473787
Because they married young, stupid.
>>
>>16473623
It is the damn economy. What do you suggest? Just move out with a suitcase into a homeless shelter?
>>
>>16473787
grandchildren need grandparents

im not even the same guy
>>
>>16473791

So why don't they all divorce when they turn 40? How is it possible that so many men stay married?

Look, you're fucking stupid. You don't know anything about relationships because you've never been in one.
>>
>>16473793

Get better fucking skills, move in with other people to save $, be ambitious.

You have to actually try. Very few people get shit handed to them in life, most people have to work and fight for what they have.
>>
>>16473817

You can be a grandparent and not be married.

And you think a guy that's 40 is going to stay with his wife because of grandkids coming in 20 years?

That's fucking stupid.
>>
>>16473823
Stop asking questions that have already been answered:

See >>16473756
>1) They hitched up earlier when they were young. She gave him her youth, so he puts up with her fading looks and lower attraction out of loyalty, commitment and perhaps fear of divorce.

This does not imply unhappiness, moron. Men will gladly put up women they married young and age with them, knowing they shared their best years together.

He'll always think back to the times when she was young and share that happiness with her even later in life.

Which doesn't happen when the woman you meet is ALREADY old.
>>
>>16473832

How old are you? You're talking about what older men think, how the fuck would you even know?

You think NO man that is in his 40s and older, with a woman his same age, is happy?

Do you know how fucking stupid that sounds?
>>
>>16473844
>You think NO man that is in his 40s and older, with a woman his same age, is happy?

Literally nobody, anywhere, said that.

Stop strawmanning.
>>
>>16473774
>Dont you realize that the type of men tthat you like look like a rock and roll boy or video game pretty boy hipster little bitch...

OH GOD INCOMING BUTTHURT PFFFT-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SHIT.

Get your SHIT together you fucking losers. OP has every right to have preferences. Eat shit faggots!
>>
>>16473848

So you are saying that some married men that are in their 40s are happy? Why would they be happy?
>>
>>16473856
>OP has every right to have preferences.

Everyone does.

But your feel-good impractical "advice" will likely make OP end up alone if she isn't willing to lower her standards.
>>
>>16473864
>So you are saying that some married men that are in their 40s are happy? Why would they be happy?

Stop strawmanning.

Are you a woman? All your posts are powertalk bullshit. "So are you saying?" No. What I said was what I actually wrote, which you have been dodging for over 10 posts.
>>
>>16473865
>But your feel-good impractical "advice" will likely make OP end up alone if she isn't willing to lower her standards.

That's retarded. She just has to look better.
>>
>>16473871
Sure, but from her story it's not even clear the guys she found are telling her the truth or not, for reasons already stated.
>>
>>16473870

I don't know who the fuck you are or what you wrote.

If you think that all men only want do date 20 yo women until they die, then you're fucking stupid.
>>
>>16473746
We need to go all the way back to this strawman
>If men only picked women based on looks
But they don't. And that's not what the chart says. When men are asked what age in general is most sexually attractive though, they're taking a survey about looks. That doesn't mean that's the only thing they want/look for in a relationship. All it asks is best looking age.
>>
>>16473887

Well that we can agree on. But the thing is...men don't only use physical appearance when choosing someone to be with.

Stupid men always will, but even average intelligence men know that there is more to life than a great set of tits.
>>
>>16473886
>If you think that all men only want do date 20 yo women until they die
>If you think [a bunch of bullshit that wasn't mentioned nowhere ITT until you brought it up]
Stop strawmanning.
>>
>>16473891
>But the thing is...men don't only use physical appearance when choosing someone to be with.

Stop strawmanning you too.

Nobody said otherwise.

Are you guys so mad you're seeing red and became incapable of responding to the posts that made you mad?
>>
>>16472956
OP this person pretty much summed it up:
>>16472958
>You're talking about pre-selection for a selection process. That's silly.
>If there's something I don't like then I walk away.
This is obvious... so I assume you're just here to whine? OK, then whine away.

Just realize that living with one's parents is not a cause for immediate negative judgment unless you're afflicted with some level of autism. I graduated into the Great Recession, which I would argue never ended for the working class of America. There were no jobs. None. And the open jobs were being competed for by people with 5-10 years of experience willing to take substantial pay cuts to feed their families like responsible adults.

I lived with my parents for two years while I:
>Sold cable subscriptions door to door
>Sold gym memberships
>Did whatever I could to get by
Even after I found a job in my field, wages had been permanently decreased compared to when I entered college. So I was paying pre-Recession debt with post-Recession wages.

I don't feel once fucking ounce of guilt or shame for doing what I needed to do to survive.

What I think is shameful is your inability to get over your biological programming and realize we are all people in this world trying our hardest to make it. I'm happy for you that you're so financially secure yada yada yada. Now I feel you should work on your mother fucking character and stop worrying so much about where your next dick is coming from because... well just judging from what you've written here, I would reject the shit out of you for your narrow-mindedness.

Thank god I met an artist while I was on the struggle at my parents that didn't share your backwards view that living at home = not datable. And every Friday night she thanked god she met me too.
>>
>>16473912
ITT: Meninists are actually real.
>>
>>16473927
For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. In a world where feminism exists, why wouldn't an equal on opposite movement exist?
>>
>>16473939
Since we're not immortal why do we create purpose in life? We'll die anyways
>>
>>16473949
totally the same thing, huh

faggot
>>
>>16473927
How am I a Meninist? I don't mind the label, I'm just curious. I'm not advocating for male rights here. I'm telling OP she's holding some logically fucked up beliefs that don't correspond with reality.
>>
>>16473961
>I'm telling OP she's holding some logically fucked up beliefs that don't correspond with reality.

You're only butthurt because you've never had pussy or you've just had some bad altercations with them. There's no logical fallacies on preferences.
>>
>>16473081
LoL
>>
>>16473968
The bluepill is strong in this one.
>>
>>16473255
Ha
>>
>>16473978
Women are bitches I know. They're all cunts and meatbags to fuck but be fucking real with yourself. She doesn't want to take care of a fucking manchild. Why would she want to spend time with a guy that cannot hold on his own? If you're weak she's not going to fucking mate with you. Deal with it.
>>
>>16473968
Yeah you're a dumbass who can't read.
>you've never had pussy
>altercations
>no logical fallacies on preferences
Enjoy being retarded.
>>
>>16473995
*slow clap*

Keep making shit up so you can cover that insecurity of yours. Keep calling me an idiot because you can't seem to face the truth you lonely cunt.
>>
>>16473995
The worst part is that since she's out of arguments, she'll only use the same crappy insults they use when they cannot use reason:

>you're just butthurt
>you're not a real man
>you're a virgin
>you're just jealous
>>
I'm not here to fucking take care of you either. You can't cook, you can't clean, and you talk about the most vapid shit so the only thing you are good for is a mediocre fuck every once in a while so I don't see why I gotta pay for a fucking Used Car worth's in meals just for you to open up your legs.
>>
>>16474001
Hahahah
>doesn't read the post
>Ms. Cleo's her way into "bad altercations must be the root cause"
(I actually did LOL at that one)
>thinks people's beliefs can't be based on logical fallacies
Did you see "logical fallacy" somewhere on this image board and think it sounded cool? Because you obviously don't understand how they can affect belief systems
>>
>>16474008
I bet you it's not even her. My Ms. Cleo guess would be he's a beta male trying to transition into being alpha and thinks he's made some progress because he's felt some wet on his cock..... never realizing it was dark and it was the dog's nose.
>Why the fuck is she so cold?
>>
>>16473912
>your inability to get over your biological programming
What do you mean by that? People still have preferences, and OP didn't seem just upset that they still lived at home. It's that they don't care about ever leaving and they want their parents involved in the relationship. That's what OP wants to avoid.
Those don't seem like things that are constructive to a relationship, unless your goal when dating is to completely change the other person. Which is generally a bad way to go about it.
>>
File: backtoreddit.jpg (88KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
backtoreddit.jpg
88KB, 717x880px
>>16472956

ITT: Stacy admits she only wants Chad ThunderCock

NormalShits take Obvious Bait and try to convince her otherwise
>>
>>16472956
I'm 18 and bankrolled by myself, yet I can't meet any girl for a romantic development. Life's harsh for both sides sides guess
>>
>>16474039
>I recently started dating again and the last three guys I dated I learned too late have been living at home with their parents, they seem nice but then after a few weeks, I learn they are still glued to their mama's titties.
The implication there is that people who live at home are momma's boys.

Notice she doesn't just type that she "learned too late" that they were momma's boys. She's drawing a relationship between the two. If living at home weren't important (and negative) she wouldn't have mentioned it. Notice how she doesn't write:
>I learned too late that they were momma's boys.
Whether she realizes it or not, she's associating living at home with negativity, being a momma's boy, and being undatable..
>>
>>16474018
Blah blah blah keep talking your shit you're now blabbering nonsense. Fuck off?
>>
>>16474065
She doesn't even specify if those men are living with their parents or if their parents are living with them (maybe due to old age).

She hasn't find out if they are lying or not.

And the very OP already implies it's men's fault that there are men like this. Her train of thought is "why men suck", not "how can I create value, become a better and more attractive person and maybe attract better men as a side effect".

OP is a bitter old hag, no two ways about it.
>>
>>16474083
>you're now blabbering nonsense
You know why you think it's nonsense?
>Enjoy being retarded.
>>
>>16474065
OP did later say
>If a mama's boy is willing to move out of their parents' house and make a boundary with their parents with regards to their involvement in our relationship....then fine. I'm cool with that.
Though I do agree she's probably starting to associate those things. Is that what you meant by biological programming? Seems hard for most people to overcome their brain's attempt correlate things and make connections. Because doing that is good in a lot of cases too.
>>
>>16474112
Man fuck you. You're probably some fucking loser who lives in his mommy's basement and worships Anonymous and unironically has the Guys fawkes mask MEANWHILE it was distributed by fucking Time warner. Fucking hilarious!! Keep talking that shit you lonely faggot. I bet you one thing you would NEVER fucking say that shit to my face. I have had 7 years of expert self defense such as aikido and jiujitsu. I have body slammed men ten times more heavier than me. I have ran around mount everest when I was 16. And guess what fuck face? No one saw it because I'm not a whiney little cunt like you.
>>
>>16474119
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>16474089
Exactly. I don't go so far as to say she's definitely a bitter old hag.... but she's definitely got this:
>boo fucking hoo
>men are losers because [insert illogical bullshit here]
going on. She's no different than:
>Three people cheated on me
>All women are sluts
>Where do I find good women
It's as if men who live at home don't have the possibility of being "good" and that's just US female crock-o-shit talking.

We get it lady, you want a big strong man who owns his own house and takes care of his bills MURIKA! But that's completely insensitive to the fact that men, not women, got hit harder in the Great Recession.
>http://money.cnn.com/2014/06/06/news/economy/jobs-recovery-men/

It's like OP doesn't have the mental aptitude to realize that men can still be "good" men if they're living at home for the time being. It's as if she's too dumb to realize that the measure of a *person* not just men is how we respond to falling down. Do we get back up? Men in OP's life don't have the chance to get back up because they're automatically trash mates for *GASP* living with their parents.

OP is just being an idiot. it's really no wonder why "those" men keep "finding her." Birds of a feather....
>>
Why are there so many daddy's girls these days?

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-millennial-women-20151111-story.html

It's both genders. Housing is too fucking expensive and there are no jobs. My current gf lives with her parents and she's 28. I think it'll be the last time I put up with this shit and her family drama. The ONLY exception is if the girl is paying rent and is strictly a tenant in her parents' house, and not emotionally intertwined with them on a day to day basis.
>>
>>16474113
>If a mama's boy is willing to move out of their parents' house
>willing.... to move out
You see what she did there? The condition for being "good" is... moving out. Why isn't it "stop being a momma's boy"? It's because she feels living with your parents is a cardinal sin to masculinity and her libido.
>>
>>16474128
>and make a boundary with their parents
But that was literally the next part of the sentence. Make a boundary with their parents. It's not the afterthought that you seem to think it is. You're only focusing on things she said about moving out and nothing else.
>>
>>16474136
I see what you're getting at there, but you need to understand a few things:
>But that was literally the next part of the sentence.
Doesn't matter because it's a conditional sentence. IF {X} AND {Y} happen.....

You see? X still needs to happen, which illustrates OP's underlying point that being with your parents is somehow bad. Otherwise she would have left that part off:
>IF {Y} - make a boundary with their parents happens....
So both parts are important to OP.

I think OP is spot on with the need for both genders to set boundaries with their parents regarding their spouses. True. Fact.

But her insistence that they also be moved out of the house is problematic for reasons already discussed.
>>
File: drunk-obama-thumbs-up.jpg (474KB, 1553x1127px) Image search: [Google]
drunk-obama-thumbs-up.jpg
474KB, 1553x1127px
>>16473076
>the whole stigma attached to living with family past a certain age is a mostly American thing

>I don't really see the issue staying close to home outside it not looking good in the sociopath breeding world we live in

you're not wrong
>>
>>16473212
What if I moved in with you and became your 26 year old lover? I love older girls.
>>
File: Fedora.png (139KB, 466x466px) Image search: [Google]
Fedora.png
139KB, 466x466px
>>16473347
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.