[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to escape the friendzone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: 1440173308058s.jpg (2KB, 250x103px) Image search: [Google]
1440173308058s.jpg
2KB, 250x103px
Yeah I know, plenty of other fish in the sea but not a lot of them are worth it.

>orbited for a year and a half around a 27 y/o woman (I'm 23)
>hanged out with her but it's brief and straight to the point
>she's shy, introverted, has good values and a good job
>last August, kinda admitted my feelings for her
>she considers me as a 2nd degree friend and is sorry that I thought she hinted at a relationship
>she is an alpha widow, still loves her ex and is trying to turn the page/soothe the pain
>we talk rarely, about once a month (has always been this way and almost never initiates the conversation)

Should I just let it go? Let her fade away forever? I'm not used to getting attached to other women
>>
>>16469637
She's not into you. Move on or suffer the million deaths that is a broken heart.
>>
>>16469637
You know the answer already. How could you not know the right thing to do here?
>admit you were beta orbiting
>know she has no interest in you
>straight up rejected you
>durr guise shud i juz give it up or do i hav chance still hurr

Come on, this is real life time, now. Use your gut instinct and not your desperate hopes of somehow, some way, winning her over
>>
help me adv
>meet qt christian
>6/10
>beta as SHIT when we first met
>had to learn a dance and i said i cant just touch females because beta
>did it anyways
>beta and kind for 1.5 years of being her friend
>compliment while trying to lowkey flirt sometimes
>she has sent her ass in leggings but scribbled over her cleavage when it was alot in videos
>above happened in happy beta year
>she has crush on some guy
>I started to become angry regularly and just not as nice for no fucking reason. Became less beta somehow. this has been happening for about a year
what do?
>>
>>16470123
I just wanted to know if there was a way to create attraction again or is it a lost cause. Never truly meant to win her back but at least that she pays attention to me.
>>
>>16469637
>Is it possible to escape the friendzone?
Not unless you experience drastic changes in appearance, personality, and/or status that causes the woman you like to change her opinion of you. You'd have to become a completely different person.

>>16470377
>I just wanted to know if there was a way to create attraction again or is it a lost cause.
>create attraction again
>again
There was never any attraction on her part. She may be lonely, due to the fact that she's a widow, but she was never into you specifically. It's a lost cause.
>>
File: 1441584089775.jpg (9KB, 236x272px) Image search: [Google]
1441584089775.jpg
9KB, 236x272px
>>16470976
What would I need to do to change myself? Don't get me wrong, I'm not only doing it for her but for myself. I want to improve but don't know where to start. I have few friends, no female friends, kissless virgin, I dress well like pic related, I go to the gym 3x week but after 2 years, I barely look bigger, I have a nice car, still studying. What else should I do to improve myself?
>>
>>16469637
The only escape is to burn the bridge and then rebuild.

First start by slapping her ass and saying hello, she'll take it as being playful
Second later that day invite her out for lunch, at lunch don't do anything other than have a conversation
Third Take her out to a bar later and make her dance with you, don't buy all her drinks but buy 1. Remember to keep drinking and rub her ass at some point
Four back to the bar with her at the next chance. This time be very hands on and invite her back to her place after 3-4 beers

from there you are on your own
>>
>>16470976
This needs to be touched on. If a woman rejects you, as long as you two are both the same person, it will always play out the same. That's why someone needs to change, either you improve yourself as a prospective mate(which you should be doing anyway because we exist for ourselves and not women) or she needs to "wise up".
>>
>>16471936
I don't think I could do this although I remember regularely slapping her thighs in the first months I knew her. She doesn't like bars because she feels uncomfortable when there is to much people (she has anxiety). We usually brunch.

>>16471937
And how can someone change? My biggest problem is that I have a hard time making friends. I have tried to be super friendly and all but only works for a while. Now I'm back to my old self, quiet and minding my own buisness.
>>
>>16471974
You have to generate some genuine, positive change within yourself. Strive to be more fit, and ultimately look better. Strive to be well read, or more humorous. Strive to be a better version of yourself. But the key is this: you're not doing it for this girl, or any other girl. You're doing it for yourself. If you're not doing it for yourself, it'll seldom work.
>>
Your age gap likely disqualifies you from being seen as a potential partner.
>>
>>16472006
Please bitches love younger guys

especially

>27
>single
she's a complete whore OP
You have nothing to worry about.

Here's some music to cheer you up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4KyqXhAO5c
>>
>>16472012
I remember she said she like independence. Her ex is a co-founder of somekind of kickstarter shit for bicycles and the guy even made one for her. I'm not sure how I can top that.
>>
>>16472159
You don't have to,

Women don't think long term they think with their cunts
>>
>>16472199
I don't have to what? How can I make her think with her cunt? She has always been reserved with me and rarely ventures into sexual talks. I can always improve my physique (5'8, 170lbs, 13% BF, 220lbs bench) but genetics are not on my side.
>>
>>16472012
Cougars maybe, but not quite a big enough gap for that.
>>
>calling someone's late husband their "ex"

Just leave her alone, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>16472427
Maybe if he was on time they'd still be married

>>16472336
You don't have to top anyone bimbo's be crazy
>>
>>16471974

>we usually brunch

Are you trolling because this is like comically beta orbiter. She never was interested in you like that. You can't bring something back that never was.
>>
>>16472427
They were not married. He was her boyfriend and they weren't even living together. The relationship went downhill because he couldn't deal with her anxiety and she said he was getting emotionally distant.

>>16472477
Why would I be trolling? She likes to brunch and isn't into clubbing and bars. She likes to go outside, take a walk in the park...
>>
Move on anon, it's done. Also, if she does contact you in the future don't go running back or seem needy.
>>
>>16472640
I already haven't talked to her in over a month. She usually pops out of nowhere texting me "Whats up" followed a short conversation. I'm not doing it for her but she is a great template on what I did wrong.
>>
Final bump
>>
ITT: orbiter fehg gets keked

Top c.uck pham t.bqfhwy m80
>>
File: 3pepes.jpg (26KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
3pepes.jpg
26KB, 500x282px
Who /intoTraps/ here?
>>16469637
>>16470095
>>16471936
>>
File: 1442106162660.jpg (48KB, 458x390px) Image search: [Google]
1442106162660.jpg
48KB, 458x390px
>>16473957
Underrated post pham

Git saged orbitoid
>>
File: mouthcereal.gif (2MB, 320x362px) Image search: [Google]
mouthcereal.gif
2MB, 320x362px
>>16473972
>>16473957

This is of my interests
>>
File: kingbread.jpg (59KB, 593x908px) Image search: [Google]
kingbread.jpg
59KB, 593x908px
>>16473957
>>16473972
>>16473980

TOASTING IN EPIC BREAD

ANONS PLS ASSIST
>>
>>16472531
What the fuck is an "alpha widow" then?
>>
File: pepe<r9k>:the_rarest.gif (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
pepe<r9k>:the_rarest.gif
2MB, 640x480px
>>16469637

OP IS A MASSIVE FEHGIT

I WILL LITERALLY EAT YOU OUT!!!!

FUCKIN CUM DUMPSTER BICH BOI!!!

GET THER FUGGG OFF MY BOARD!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: fizzleragepepe.png (364KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
fizzleragepepe.png
364KB, 900x900px
>>16473988

GTFO NORMALOSHIT
>>
>>16473988
An alpha widow is a woman that has been dumped by a high value male, often above her league. She will never settle for "less" because she thinks she is worth more and will always compare to her ex.

In this case, they guy was tall, living in a rich neighborhood and co-founder of some kind of kickstarter thing for bicycles ($$$).
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.