[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ My roommate started bringing a girl around an he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (328KB, 692x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
328KB, 692x1000px
Hey /adv/

My roommate started bringing a girl around an he's pretty fucking beta/omega. She's been showing interest in me, aka bringing me into their conversations, etc.

I thought they weren't dating, "just friends" but it turns out they're dating but it's "mostly platonic"? But she's "new" to dating, idk. So yeah, I hadn't really participated much but Saturday I woke up from a hangover and she was over, so I drank coffee and relaxed in our common area with her, and she literally told my roomie to go take a shower, I think so we could be alone, then we just talked, when he got out she bailed on the thing they were supposed to do and just talked with me for a few hours. We made decent eye contact and when we would lock eyes her voice would cut out. That typical attraction shit. But then I left her there alone because I had plans and desu don't want to start shit with roomie. And of course she took my phone number, added me on Facebook and sent me a message at midnight wanting to talk.

So then on Sunday she asks me to go to sushi for dinner. I was like, sure, being hungover again why not. Then I found out it was just them two and it was literally supposed to be a date. We get to the sushi place and she talks mostly to me though and he pays for everyone's meals, and later walks her home.

Oh and she texted me that even though they're "dating" she "wants to get to know me" before her and I do anything physical? (I asked her to cuddle before knowing they were even dating. He's that keked I couldn't tell)

Should I take her? She's not bad looking desu but I feel like he might try to poison me or some shit.
>>
>>16469205
So do you hate your roommate or what?
You need some time alone with your roommate and talk about this situation.

You sound like a egotistical slightly alcoholic person OP.
>>
looks like a desperate whore

red flag
>>
If she cheats on this guy, she can easily cheat on you.

Your call, alcoholic OP.
>>
>>16469205
>But she's "new" to dating
> being new to dating
top kek
>>
>>16469205
I would back off dude...the very fact it seems like a strange circle of people using other people...especially the girl.

Not to sound beta myself but dont get sucked into any of that bullshit. Let rhem work away and I'm sure you can find urself a nice bitch.

Just seems to me like the girl was lonely, found a beta to take care of her and now she wants to branch out.

Don't play games, don't let urself be manipulated, dont disrespect another human, dont worry about the situation, just rise above it all.

I guarantee you once you've busted a nut you will see the truth, then you're already in the rabbit hole.
>>
Bro dont be an asshole.. at least tell your room mate the intentions of this chick... and that you feel uncomfortable about the situation...
Fucking faggott
>>
>>16469205
Sounds like you and your roommate are being manipulated. Also, you sound inexperienced with roommates. That's not something you should even consider or you're going to butt heads all the time.
>>
>>16469205
tell your roommate his girl is a whore please
>>
OP back, you guys are right, I'm going to tell her we should just be acquaintances and keep my distance. I'm being stupid

And I'm not an alcoholic I just had a busy weekend
>>
>>16469205
how long is your lease? The general rule is that you dont shit where you eat. If you want to have a decent relationship with your roommate in the near future stay away if not then go for it
>>
>I woke up from a hangover
>being hungover again
Kill yourself now, stop pretending to die like a fag.
>>
>>16470150
No I found out she cuts so I'm staying the fuck away for good.
>>
>>16469367
Dsting her would be a betrayal to your roommate. He shouldnt be dsting this girl anyway, shes using him. You need to let your roomie know that shes bad for him, and she has no interest. Talk to this girl. Ask her that begore you do anything if she can be direct and honest with your roommate about her not being interested; dumping him. If you guys stsrt dating then itll be weird, but its your life. I doubt he'll actually poison you.
>>
>>16469367
Yeah I'm a hollow hedonistic narcissist so I often have to ask what the basic moral intuition is because I don't really have one
>>
>>16470160
Fuck off, dyke. I might have a lot of problems right now, but a subhuman with daddy issues won't lecture me.
>>
>>16469205
The obvious answer to tap that ass as much as you can. Make her suck your dick before she goes on dates with him. Cum in her pussy the day of their anniversary so that she'll be thinking of your throbbing cock when they're having awkward sex later. Be the alpha male.
>>
>>16470175
I should clarify they've been "together" for two weeks with like no physical contact. It's not like a long term relationship. But she's still emerging insane as fuck so I'm cutting it off anyway

>>16470194
I don't care about any of that alpha shit I just like fucking
>>
>>16470189
Trying to cope with trauma by abusing alcohol is retarded.
Don't play dumb.
>>
>>16470298
Or maybe I just enjoy a little Dionysian in my life bruh

Please don't lecture me on being me, I don't want your opinions on my alcohol consumption
>>
>>16470337
Enjoy your spare tire and heart problems.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.