[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay friend has cancer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 121.jpg (851KB, 1280x867px) Image search: [Google]
121.jpg
851KB, 1280x867px
My best friend is gay and he's dying from colon cancer. It's spread to the rest of his body and he's been going through treatment for the last couple years but it looks like his time is pretty up. He has maybe a month or two left in him. He told me he's always been in love with me and always wanted to be with me.

Would I be gay to take one for the team and make his wish come true? I feel like this is something I should do.
>>
>>16468617

Don't do it out of pity or to feel good about YOURSELF. He's not gonna be there no more, so think about the kind of memories/regrets you don't want with you the rest of your days.

Enjoy your AIDS.
>>
If he means that much to you then you should do it. But get him to have an std check first. It would be a double tradegy if you joined your mate in a dirt nap
>>
Are you going to fuck an ass full of cancer or is he fucking you?
>>
>>16468617
nope

see people need to learn,
you cant have everything in life.
thats how it works for everyone.
>>
There are STDs that cause cancer.

Don't be stupid.
>>
>>16468617

yes totally

and yuck do you really want that memory the rest of your life ?

tell him that's really sweet and hire a rent boy for him or something
>>
>>16468617
Gay man here
Yes you would make his life
But do you want to? Your call
>>
I think it's gay as hell but it doesn't make you gay since you're doing it for your friend. If you think it'll make him happy then go for it. I don't think you'd be a lesser person if you didn't though so don't feel guilty about it.
>>
ITT: Cancer means you have AIDS and every STD.
>>
Dude gay sex is pretty shitty.

Literally.
>>
I don't think so. For one, it is dishonest. Also, you're going to continue to live with this. Knowing you went pretend gay. Also it may ruin you for normal human attachment. Your dying friend will love you with an unreserved purity because he is dying and you'll never know that again your whole life.
>>
It's up to you. In my opinion, pity sex is degrading -- for both parties.

I'm really sorry about your friend, but ... you don't owe him this. I'd never tell a girl to have sex with a terminally ill guy she wasn't at all attracted to, just for his sake, and I don't advise you to do it either.
>>
>>16468617
Now, the very first thing you need before engaging in any multi-party arangement, is an exit strategy. You need to have a plan for what to do when things don't work out as they should. As a bare minimum for this situation, you'd want certification from at least three different doctors that your friend will be - not might be, should be or will probably be, but will be - dead by a predetermined date, along with each doctor financially contributing to a bond to be held by a third party to cover the cost of having someone come and take your friend out back and put a bullet in him should he fail to expire on or before the agreed date.

This may sound like I'm being overly dramatic, but there are risks involved here. Cancer is an unpredictable thing. The oncologists would tell my brother and I that our mother only had a few weeks left every few weeks - for about nine months. The same guy that told us she wouldn't see christmas also told us she wouldn't see easter, or her birthday in july. They told us she wouldn't last the weekend for every weekend in august (not like I wanted to go fishing anyway, right?). What are you going to do if your friend pulls a stunt like that? Do you still want to be asking the nurse to take out his catheter so you can suck him off this time next year (or are you planning to just work round it? Come on, we need to know)? What are you going to do if he pulls off some eleventh hour miracle recovery shit?
>>
>>16468627
>Enjoy your AIDS.
would kek so hard if he got aids from cancerfag
>>
>ass fucking results in ass cancer
>should I let this guy ass fuck me?

The cancer was probably caused by a virus. They don't cause cancer directly but they make your cells explode and if this keeps happening forever then cancer is the result.
>>
>>16468617
Yes, it makes you 100% gay, the fact alone that you knew he's gay makes you 20% gay.
>>
>>16468617
Maybe you could fuck the cancer out of his body OP?
>>
Cancer isn't contagious.
>>
is any other person with the slightest amount of health/disease knowledge laughing at the posts ITT or is it just me
>>
>>16469501
Some people just don't know how teh ghey works

(PROTIP: it's NOT gay if balls don't touch)
>>
>>16469501
Syphilis causes cancer m8
>>
So, OP, the next time someone says you aren't a good friend, I want you to deck them. Even considering something like this brings new meaning to the phrase "above and beyond".

But if your friend is un any way worthy of this, then that's not what he wants. He is not after pity-sex, and he certainly doesn't want you to be with him out of a sense of duty. And if that is what you give him, he will regret it, literally for the rest of his days.

No, OP; what he wants is for you to WANT him, the same way he wants you. And you don't. And while I am not one of those people who thinks that sexuality is immutable, you don't have time. You cannot possibly give him what he wants, and you should not give him a poor imitation of it.

Alternatively, I suppose that it's possible he's just been creeping on you all these years, playing at friendship while secretly wanting more, and now he is using his own impending death as a guilt trip in one last-ditch play to get into your pants. But if that's the case, then fuck that noise. He is not worthy. It would be pointless to come down on him like a ton of bricks like I am, but you should not give him what he wants.

Bottom line: your heart is in the right place, but there is no scenario in which doing this for him is a good idea. Don't do this.

And yes, it would in fact be totally gay.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.