[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get over anger? I'm the typical angry little shit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: anger.jpg (1MB, 2040x1536px) Image search: [Google]
anger.jpg
1MB, 2040x1536px
How do I get over anger? I'm the typical angry little shit.
>Awful abusive parents
>Awful life choices
>Procrastination in key life events
>Stuck at home until I can get a job good enough to support me or I graduate college
>Awful luck with girls

It feels like I only see red. Walking through my house all I do is shoot dirty, threatening looks at everyone, but not because I'm a jerk, but because if I don't they'll say something rude or mean to be. I always have to be the biggest jerk or nobody will leave me alone. By now I'm pretty sure my entire family feels like I'd punch their jaw off, and honestly, they're not wrong. I've always been a good fighter, I've fought my dad before in public when I was am minor and it took two grown men to break us up. I almost beg for someone to try to mess with me so that I can beat them within an inch of their life. Actually, I feel that way about anyone that's ever done wrong to me, so almost everyone. And now I feel like I'm so angry, that I'm going to really hurt somebody. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>16468396
get rid of your ego...

you need to accomplish shit to get over your anger. Get a job, move out of your parents, pay your debts, find a good girl, fug her

then your anger will disappear, in the meantime... just try not to do anything that will make your situation worse. example: breaking the law, getting into unnecessary conflicts, interacting with shitty people.
>>
>>16468396
37. Thus, in order to avoid serious psychological problems, a human
being needs goals whose attainment requires effort, and he must have a
reasonable rate of success in attaining his goals.
>>
>>16468432
I keep trying, I can't find a job after the last one I had a few months ago. I'm still looking, while I continue school. I have no luck with girls and honestly I don't think I'd care if I had the money for a hooker every now and then.

I don't know how to get rid of an ego. Or even how to approach that mentally. All I can think is kill and ostensible future success.
>>
>>16468438
I have goals. Get a good grade on an essay. Pass a class. Take a pretty picture. Run a 5 minute mile someday. Get myself a car by next summer. I just seem to fail often, and not in those goals specifically. It's like a curse. And it pisses me off.
>>
>>16468396

do some internet searching for phrases like

stress management
anger management

lots of info available

you may need professional counseling if you are a total rage boy

maybe stop the steroids ?
>>
>>16468663
I don't take steroids, I'm just me. And all that junk never works, you feel better for a few minutes then life gets real again.
>>
Go to the Gym DAILY and LIFT heavy with good music, thats how i started lifting cuz of the anger, another thing is sports iv joined Greco roman wrestling team and etc etc ..........also i don'tpay shit, everything is free , just always be busy with something so the anger and depression don't come thats how i overcome things being busy and don't think for my problems.
>>
and for the job part don't worry ask here and there and you will find ;) be positive its just a thing you get thru now :) later you wil laugh at this
>>
>>16468671
>And all that junk never works

and that is part of your problem

yes it does work it has worked for millions of other people just like yourself

denial is not just a river in egypt pal

but ok if you want to be a rage boy for the rest of your life go ahead - get ready to lose your job have problems with police drugs alcohol whatever
>>
>>16468690
I can't afford a gym, but I have a few weights and a pull up bar around my house. I've started using the pull up bar more, because I was dealing with a shoulder problem for a while. Even when I use those, they don't make me feel better, they just make me feel more primed for violence.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.