[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I being too forward?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 65-NASA-Cat.jpg (131KB, 490x600px) Image search: [Google]
65-NASA-Cat.jpg
131KB, 490x600px
>Girl starts snapchatting me
>Sends me pic of her thigh gap, talks about sex a lot, asking me my preferences, saying she has condoms, all that
>Wants the d.jpg
>Stay with her one night, nothing happens
>Feel like it was my fault, say I get a do-over
>She stays at my place the week after, nothing happens
>That night, say something to the extent of asking if we're going to have sex or not
>"Hearts still with ex" blablabla
>Texts me after she leaves, saying she's not just going to jump in bed with me
>Tell her that's cool and I understand where shes coming from with her ex, but her snapchats said otherwise
>We chill again tonight
>Few hours, but again nothing happens
>Text her saying I don't know whether she's looking for sex or a relationship or what
>"I enjoy hanging out with you, and want to be friends"

So I guess I should drop it huh. Trust me, she's the one who insinuated sex in the first place. But its not like I can just kiss her out of nowhere and instigate that shit when we're chilling right? Should I just drop her?
>>
>>16468383
>Starts talking about sex
>Still attached to her sex
>Not going to fuck you immediately
>Explicitly says she wants to be friends

I won't even be harsh, just stop talking to her. You don't need to play into that bullshit.
>>
>its not like I can just kiss her out of nowhere and instigate that shit when we're chilling right?
Nigger are you 4 real?
You really think a girl is going to initiate sex with you? The whole girls are sluts things have affected girls and for the worse, in their fucking stupid minds they believe if they don't initiate shit they are not a slut and they was raped making it a-okay.

The key to fucking a girl in the modern age is to actually fuck her, there is no sitting about waiting for her to say "Yes anon you can put it in the warphole of pleasure"
Kiss that bitch, tell her snap chats are often faked and you gotta check out the real goods with your own eyes, and if she seems uncomfortable be the alpha your dad was when he convinced your mum to let him go bareback and go wild on that bitch until shes begging you for the D.

You literally went full Beta and friendzone material when she arrived, if it's that hard for you discuss fucking over texts so it's already planned for you when she arrives.

You won't get any pussy sitting there awkwardly waiting for her to do anything.
>>
>>16468465

I'm leaning more toward >>16468458 , but also feel like the fact she wanted it in the first place means I still have a chance. I dunno though.
>>
>>16468476
I am the second guy.
I just feel some girls want a more active guys, it may feel wrong to push for sex but some girls see that as a sign of being a real man so let you take control.

She probably turned up ready for it, was too shy or awkward to initiate things, realized you was the same, and just considered you a friend she could chill with who liked her more for her personality than sex.

Also asking her why she never had sex with you is a massive killer, there is no way a girl will sleep with you if you have to ask them this question.

Invite her over again, get another snap chat out of her, tell her you agree with her and are cool with being just friends... with benefits.
>>
Did you lay there waiting for sex to happen? And when it didn't you asked if it was going to happen or not? Yeah that probably made her reconsider.
>>
>>16468486
I ended up sending her a lot of messages throughout the night out of my drunkeness, but she knows I do that when I'm drunk. I told her that I'm totally cool with being friends, but that she should count on staying the night next time she comes to chill.
>>
>>16468486
And I never asked why, just asked if. Like pointing out the elephant in the room, like hey lets get this over with.
>>
>>16468487
Naw that was last week. We were on the couch with Netflix but uh, no chill. I'm really new to the whole hook up thing so you guys will have to excuse my sperginess.
>>
>>16468496
>>16468494
>>16468490
Take some control, stop blaming her, people who are not use to the whole hook up thing don't just get pussy because they are noobs at it.

You've got to take what you want.
>>
>>16468521
We're talking casual over snapchat right now. Should I invite for another night her over or just wait?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.