[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I keep having these terrible terrible dreams and I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: horse eye.jpg (31KB, 500x256px) Image search: [Google]
horse eye.jpg
31KB, 500x256px
I keep having these terrible terrible dreams and I don't know why

they are no night terrors, I have had those as well; but these are just dreams

if I was to put them on a scale of 1-10, a genocide would be a six
that is how bad they are

after I have one I can't eat or sleep for days, I feel like killing myself just to get them out of my head, and I get flashbacks of them in other dreams afterwards
>>
The only posible medical cause is sleep apnea.
>>
>>16468221
I do not think the cause is medical, If I did I would ask my doctor

I asked him if there was anything I could take to stop me dreaming, and he started quizing me
like a baker who tried to force bread down your throat
>>
>>16468257
>>16468257
>I asked him if there was anything I could take to stop me dreaming, and he started quizing me
>like a baker who tried to force bread down your throat

lol what are you saying

see a therapist
>>
>>16468276
I am saying that my doctor told me what he thought, not what I asked him

I pay him for his medical expertise, not his personal opinions

how can one tell ones innermost thought to someone who is a stranger to you
a Phd may may a mean learned, but it does not make him trustworthy

some of the things I have seen are best not shared, if someone did not understand it would do no good telling them, if they did understand it could do them great harm

a baker knows how to make bread, for this they are paid
nobody pays a baker to feed them
>>
>>16468257
A doctor's job isn't to hand you whatever medication you ask for. They're supposed to ask questions and figure out if it's really something you need.
See a therapist instead of a regular doctor. They're probably more equipped to help you deal with nightmares.
What do you dream about anyway?
>>
I'm the same OP. I've been having nightmares of my brother killing him and gunning innocent people down. I've been seeing a therapist, it's been helpful I guess.
>>
Ww3
Syria
Cern
Bible profecy
Usa created isis
Russia knows
Aliens
>>
>>16468341
Stop watching conspiracy videos on Youtube.
>>
>>16468337
in your dreams, did you brother carve the flesh off people and eat is raw whilst they were still alive?

have you ever had a dream where a stranger was standing behind you screaming for hours?

my dreams are not clear in their meaning, there is not one recurring theme, rarely are there people in them I recognize, or things from my past

>>16468341
ww3 will be a naval war between America and japan
syria was always a rusio-ameican proxy war
cern will be instrumental first in turning time into energy, then complex nuclear reactions
the bible appears to have prophesies, but they are just re-working of the past, and the past looks a lot like the future at the moment
isis was created by turkey, america, gorbachov, Siegfried marcus, john kay, el cid, Charlemagne and atila the hun
russia plays blind chess against an opponent with no king
there are no aliens
>>
>>16468353
much this

>>16468221
quite well possible, you get general bad vibes when low on oxygen so that would make your dreams bad.

>>16468301
most medical doctors don't hold phd's, just masters.

>>16468257
lol, not a clue what you're even saying here...
did he propose to give you meds you've red bad stuff about?
did he tell you he can't help you?

If you don't want into "big pharma" or stop watching tinfoil-tier youtube shit before bedtime, smoke weed (only indica!), you'll simply stop dreaming at all, like you close your eyes and bang, it's morning.
If you are allready smoking, quit or switch to indica, sativa makes you paranoid.
>>
>>16468452
I do not take any drugs, I havn't taken a paracetamol tablet in four years

I underwent surgery without anesthetic, and removed the stitches myself

my doctor said he can stop me dreaming, but only for limited periods because it interferes with the core functions of sleep

I asked him what the core functions of sleep were, because they bring me so much suffering

he said he did not know, just that people who can't sleep die
on this basis he recommended a psychologist
>>
>>16468202

Dreams are your brain dumping some of the day's unresolved emotions, using whatever symbols it finds lying around in your memory.

So what happens in your dreams is less significant than what you feel in the dreams. (For example, your brother might disappoint you is some way. Looking for a way to dump those feelings, your brain might stumble on an old girlfriend who broke up with you years ago, and you'll dream about how it felt when she did that, and not about your brother.)

So the key to stopping bad dreams is figuring out what emotions they carry and what daytime experiences generate those emotions. Make things up with your brother and you'll stop dreaming about the old girlfriend. Resolve whatever is upsetting you in the days, and the dreams will stop.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.