[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my friends (we are all white) often make racist jokes. I know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (21KB, 390x219px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 390x219px
my friends (we are all white) often make racist jokes. I know how shitty this sounds, but even though I laugh I'm not actually racist.
I'm starting to believe that my friends actually are racist (they think black people are naturally more violent, Asians are naturally smart/rude etc)
what should I do? should I just cut out the racist jokes?
also. does making racist jokes automatically make you a shitty person, even if you don't believe in it?
>>
If you really want to be funny, then no reason to poke fun at total strangers when you can simply poke fun at yourself or at each other.

They're probably just the insecure type of racist.
>>
>>16465979
>also. does making racist jokes automatically make you a shitty person, even if you don't believe in it?
haha of course not. back in school we used to make all kinds of racist jokes and had big laughs ^^ it is just the idea of the joke thats funny. anyone frowning upon that is retarded
>>
>they think black people are naturally more violent
>asians are naturally smart/rude
Sorry anon but these things are facts, black people ON AVERAGE are more violent and asians ON AVERAGE are more intelligent than whites for example.

No, making racist jokes does not automatically make you a shitty person, everyone is racist and if they say they aren't they're liars, full stop.

What should you do? If it's really a big issue stop hanging out with your friends.
>>
>>16466053
>everyone is racist and if they say they aren't they're liars, full stop.

The shit polcu/ck/ tell themselves, I swear.

Ghosts are real and anyone who says they're not are liars, full stop.
>>
>>16466118
It's funny how you can't disprove me, make assumptions and instantly turn to personal attacks without adding anything constructive to the thread.

Kill yourself you retarded fucking faggot, your kind isn't needed here.
>>
>>16466053
yeah they may be facts but that results out of many things. society shows those "standards" and people are placed to fit into those boxes. if society didn't show that most people wouldn't fit into those boxes, same with gender/sexuality
>>
>>16466150
>society
No anon, we're talking about completely different cultures with completely different societies, don't try and take the usual crouch of "oh society makes them that way"

The guy asked three questions, you and others trying to disprove my facts has nothing to do with the OP.

If you want a discussion on why people are the way they are take it to a different board, this is /adv/
>>
>>16466052
>emoticons
are you sure you aren't the retarded one
>>
>>16466159
>he hurt my feelings so I found a spelling mistake and called him a retard

Literally kill yourself.

Oh and btw that isn't me, I'm the truth spitter right here.
>>16466053
>>16466131
>>16466158

This is /adv/ take your hurt feelings to a DIFFERENT FUCKING BOARD
>>
>>16465979
>my friends (we are all white)
>I'm not actually racist.

if youre not racist, why arent any of your friends monkeys?
>>
Racism is pretty much universal. Black people are racist, Asians are ridiculously racist, Hispanics are racist, Indians and Middle Easterns are racist. There's nothing wrong with cracking a few jokes.

As long as you can judge people as individuals and treat them accordingly in your actual interactions, it doesn't really matter what you say when you're just bullshitting with your friends.
>>
>>16466179
I have friends of other races. My best friends just happen to be white, my other best friend is Asian.
>>
>>16466131
That's my point. You can't prove everyone is racist, just like you can't prove that everyone believes in ghosts.

As it stands it's all just convenient projecting.

I'm not attacking your beliefs, just the lack of logic here. "I believe in ghosts, so everyone else does too."
>>
>>16466219
Agreed.
>>
>>16465979
No, that's fucking stupid. We need fewer "no fun allowed, muh feelings" thought policing nanny keks
>>
>>16466219
>That's my point. You can't prove everyone is racist.
Incorrect, the burden of proof rests upon the racist.

Now since you've finally put your emotions aside, prove to me you aren't a racist. You can't, no one can and if you look back through our development it's very clear that racism is what kept us safe for many, many years.

Prove to me you aren't a racist, the burden of proof lies upon you.
>>
>>16466219
Please, tribalism is inherent in us. So is judging based on appearances. If you don't make assumptions based on appearance you're a complete retard. Doesn't mean act on them, means you're capible of seeing patterns.
>>
>>16466234
All I can say is that racist thoughts never even cross my mind in my daily life until I read racist posts online.

You could just think I'm lying, but why would you respond to this point if you didn't think I was being somewhat truthful.

>>16466235
C'mon man, you can easily judge people without bringing ethnicity or skin color into the equation.

Tribalism is just a result of that basic human need for belonging, and modern peoples just get that from work or hobbies or something. Once again, no need to bring being racist into the equation.

I guess this all ties into the OP. What is the point of being racist so much that your whole life revolves around it. It's like something joking about Pokemon/ghosts all day.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.