[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

26 Male

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1447552247576.jpg (506KB, 1134x1602px) Image search: [Google]
1447552247576.jpg
506KB, 1134x1602px
26 never had a gf planning to kill myself after xmas it wrong to want to kill myself over this? I can't take the loneliness anymore I can't I'm so tired of it. I will never have GF, no girl will ever love me I been robbed because of my height and build. I want to kill myself to put myself out my pain it will never get better or improve I'm tired I'm done.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 254x198px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 254x198px
>>16463872
fuck wrong pic
>>
Yes kill yourself because you don't want to put in the work to be happy. Your loss. More life for the rest of us.
>>
What is wrong with your height and build?
>>
>>16463892
too short and and not taking I'm steriods.
>>
Literally just ask a bunch of girls you like to go on dates untill one says yes. One will eventually say yes. Killing yourself over this is stupid so don't be an idiot. You could potentially be runing a future relationship. Gl
>>
>>16463901
English please? For the steroids part And for your height..there's two things you can do.. you can get an operation that actually makes you taller ( my friend had it so I know it works) or just find a shorter chick than you.
>>
>>16463872

>Anime pic
>Pathetic lazy ass who wants things to happen like a charm.

Yeah... go on, kill yourself or man up and chase your goals, nothing will fall of the skies on your hands, faggot.
>>
>>16463939
it falls on everybody else's hands though
>>
What's important is not what or who you are, but how you respond to things.

>I can't take the loneliness anymore I can't I'm so tired of it.

You, having or not having a girlfriend is nothing to do with how lonely you feel. A woman isn't going to solve anything, you are going to be exactly the same person whether you have a GF or not.

>I will never have GF, no girl will ever love me

This attitude is a killer man, change it. You don't know & most of life is how you decide to respond to it.

>I been robbed because of my height and build.

That's an excuse, not a reason.

>I want to kill myself to put myself out my pain it will never get better or improve I'm tired I'm done.

Stop telling yourself things will never get better or improve. You're a fucking idiot if you believe in you own convictions that much, and that's a sign that you need to change your approach.
>>
You're absolutely pathetic. No wonder no girl wants you, you don't have the right attitude for living.
>>
>>16463913
What operation makes you taller?

Also OP, recognize that you're probably in a very fucked state of mind. Try to relax. Ignore people that say you should kill yourself.
>>
>>16463957
>What operation makes you taller?
There's one that lengthens the bones in your legs. Apparently it's excruciating though, and only adds a couple of inches at most.
>>
>>16463872
Suicide is a bad idea if you'll inconvenience other people. Loneliness is something you can overcome - hell it doesn't have to be women, I spent a long time with just dude bro friends and those nights gaming and weekends playing basketball and such helped make me feel less lonely. No matter what your build, you can fix your physique by working out. Only a few lucky people win at the genetic lottery and get awesome bodies, almost all of us have to earn that good body through hard work. Start with starting strength, move up. It fixed my life, it might yours. Granted I started that at 22. Working out made me feel good, that in turn made me a happier and warmer chap and the abs didn't hurt when dealing with the other sex. I don't want to generalize women, but it seems they're just as into our bodies as we are theirs so if your body is okay you'll probably find someone who'll like you.

Hell I'm only 5'10.
>>
>>16463961
Yeah, fuck that.
>>
>>16463956
>>16463955
You are all bullshitting right? You know that today if you lack a bunch of appearance traits you have 0 change of finding a partner?

You're the same guys who describe women as landwhales, men as manlets and you tell me I find excuses.

I don't care about that apperance. I have 0 standards regarding appearance. I only have standards regarding character.

I still have no gf and never have a gf because I lack some of these appearance characteristics.

Not OP btw.
>>
>>16463968
I'm the first person you responded to. My boyfriend's objectively pretty average looking. And you know what? That's absolutely fine with me, I love every single bit of him just as he is, so much that I couldn't put it into words. He's my best friend, and the best boyfriend I could ever ask for. Very few people are truly ugly, most are merely average, and there's nothing wrong with that. You and OP have a defeatist attitude and you're making excuses for yourselves, and you're never going to get anywhere with that.
>>
>>16463968
with that mindset it's prolly for the best if you do it...
>>
>>16463984
look at it this way
There's a lot of social pressure on women (from both their families and friends) to find someone who fits the social norms of attractiveness and successfulness.

I was talking with a girl the other day and she admitted that she'd want to be with someone that her friends find good looking.
>>
>>16463996
I love how you completely ignored >>16463979
>>
>>16463962
Oh so I should continue to suffer? Fuck them they did nothing to stop the 13 years of childhood bullying my bitch of a mother has made it very clear I am a failure.
>>
>>16463996
different people liek different things.
you clinging to height and overall uglyness as an excuse is way more offputting than those things (which you cant change, unlike your attitude) ever will be.

all it takes is one person to liek you for you (be that personality or looks) but being as defeatist as you are here it will never happen.

but man this thread is a daily occurrence here why do i even bother.
>>
Do it.

You were not meant for this world.

Death is like going home after a long and weary journey.

I don't judge you, let go and be at peace.
>>
I pretty much feel the same, and im 28.

I've managed to overcome most other challenges i had in life. I have a masters degree, i have a job and an apartment. I bench more than the sports geeks and marathon bunnies at work (we sometimes go to the gym togheter during lunch time).

Despite everything my life is incredibly empty, like during weekends, all i usually do is playing videogames, visit my mom and maybe work out. No wonder i don't have a gf.

The reason it feels hopeless is because i know im going to keep being myself. I've had many chances with women but i always end up doinig something that offends them in the end.

After spending some 6 months digging through datingsites on my spare time, my self confidence was so low i decided to say "fuck it, it's never going to work anyway". Most women are really nasty in my experience. Not all of them, but most treat you like some kind of subhuman creature.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.